Pregnancy and Slimming World

vm which videos have you watched on youtube?? I also enjoy watching them.... And this is my third pg... lol

As for ventouse, haven't watched any of these yet... lol

I watched baby delivery by saalie100 - it's 5.04 long and I sat crossed legged and felt faint - and NOTHING makes me sqeamish!

have it open but will have wait til my nephews are in bed... Might just show this to my sis as she wants to be my birthing partner, have to make sure that she will be up for it!

sadolphingirl said:
have it open but will have wait til my nephews are in bed... Might just show this to my sis as she wants to be my birthing partner, have to make sure that she will be up for it!

Well my husband used to say he wouldn't come in with me- but now he just says he won't b there if its a section- but at least I won't b pushing him to look now when he's with me- I think most would hit the floor!

awww i love this type of vids too and watch every day on tv baby story ect hadnt thought of looking on you tube

sweetchant1lly said:
awww i love this type of vids too and watch every day on tv baby story ect hadnt thought of looking on you tube

No u don't c this graphic stuff on baby story lol most vids r like that show though but this one was rough- amazing too though!

Lol u will def be staying away from those videos.

Iv just had the most amazing nights sleep, fell asleep around 9 and woke up at 7, I still feel a bit tired, but I so needed a decent nights sleep without constantly waking up. I think if t weren't for the fact my daughter has just climbed into bed with me I would sooooo be going back to sleep. Don't ya hate it when you wake up so comfortable you just don't want to move x

I don't get to bed before 11 anymore, wish I could get to bed for 9! Lol
I'm so fed up at mo, haven't got my new scales yet but I weighed before I went to bed was 16.7 got up I was 16.9 even though I'd gone to the loo about 3 times in the night. I don't understand how I'm putting on weight in my sleep? Grrr.... I don't mind so much if I'm gaining weight uncontrollably as my body must need it and I have the type of body that can gain nearly half a stone from not watching what I'm eating for a week but it's so frustrating not being able to work out if it is me or my scales. If I buy new scales and it's me what a waste of money but at least I'll know x

I don't get to bed before 11 anymore, wish I could get to bed for 9! Lol
I'm so fed up at mo, haven't got my new scales yet but I weighed before I went to bed was 16.7 got up I was 16.9 even though I'd gone to the loo about 3 times in the night. I don't understand how I'm putting on weight in my sleep? Grrr.... I don't mind so much if I'm gaining weight uncontrollably as my body must need it and I have the type of body that can gain nearly half a stone from not watching what I'm eating for a week but it's so frustrating not being able to work out if it is me or my scales. If I buy new scales and it's me what a waste of money but at least I'll know x

How many weeks are you now hun ? have you had a gtt test yet ..

What's gtt? Is it the diabetes bloods? I'm 26 weeks I have my next bloods taken on 4th April. But I have an extra registrar appointment on Thursday wasn't sure if I should mention something to him. I also have had an upset stomach for over 3 weeks now. Waiting for my results in case anything is up x

defiantly some cool vids on there

So how are we all today i am just back from the docs bp and urine all fine just have to make sure if i get any symptoms at all i let them know.

had a ww bagel with laughing cow extra light and a slic of wafer thin ham for breakfast and i want another lol ...im sooooo hungry

What's gtt? Is it the diabetes bloods? I'm 26 weeks I have my next bloods taken on 4th April. But I have an extra registrar appointment on Thursday wasn't sure if I should mention something to him. I also have had an upset stomach for over 3 weeks now. Waiting for my results in case anything is up x

yeah it is the glucose test hun ...mine is next week i just no if your sugers are a bit out you can gain weight quite quickly for no obvious reason... maybe be worth mentioning considering your going careful food wise ect ... it feels dis heartning for you im sure maybe try only weighing once or twice a week

yeah it is the glucose test hun ...mine is next week i just no if your sugers are a bit out you can gain weight quite quickly for no obvious reason... maybe be worth mentioning considering your going careful food wise ect ... it feels dis heartning for you im sure maybe try only weighing once or twice a week

Not had my glucose bloods back yet its been nearly 10 wks! hope everyone's having a good day xx

Back