Pregnancy and Slimming World

Cas3 said:
I think they gone missing got my other blood results back but not glucose, I had diabetes towards end of my last pg x

Just got back from my parents, lovely surprise (even if I'm not buying things yet) they had bought the pushchair I was looking at for me. It's lovely, and seems a lot easier to use than my last one. Is it really sad that I'm excited to have something new, almost everything I had with my daughter was 2nd hand

When I had gestational diabetes in my last pregnancy, they phoned me the same day I had the glucose test to tell me I had gd. Im sure if there was a problem they would have contacted you by now x

Im going for my pre admission next wk so going have bloods done again its just strange how they disapeared got no record of them its not even on their system.

Lovely sursprise mummyclark, you must be so pleased, my family gave me 200 quid the other day to buy baby stuff, thinking of putting towards a pram, is ur lo good at walking I think my daughter is still going need to be in a buggy abit longer x

She's quite good at walking, I try not to use the pushchair everywhere we go, just shopping and days out. Thinking of getting a buggy board for her to stand on, can't stand the idea of a double buggy, they're way too big.

How old is your LO?

Apart from Cas and Mrs s that I know of (your comments are still welcome though :)), is everyone else planning a natural birth? So confused.com x

Ah yer mine turned 2 last month as well but have mother 3 months yet. I remember seeing a really cheap one in tesco a while ago, really basic thing but was like £12.
You never know you might be surprised at hoe well you cope, or maybe pop down to a boot sale and see if you can find one

oasis6918 said:
Apart from Cas and Mrs s that I know of (your comments are still welcome though :)), is everyone else planning a natural birth? So confused.com x

Do you mean as in vaginal and not c section or as in no drugs?

oasis6918 said:
Sorry I didn't even think about that I mean vaginal not c section x

I'm having a natural birth then, assuming nothing goes wrong obviously. Just hoping I don't have to be induced like last time

I think it's just because with a vbac there's so many things that could go wrong and they all end in emergency c section but I don't know what to do. Got 40 weeks to make a decision I guess x

Am hoping for a natural birth as had one with my first. However am nervous abt it as was very close to getting forceps and it turned out Amy was only 6-8 after 41 weeks. I don't want a c section tho as my husband refuses to drive and ur out of action for ages aren't u? Also I know my friend struggled walking after hers never mind dealing with a toddler so would be housebound for first 6 weeks I think. Or is it longer? However if baby is in wrong position or anything that is at risk then will definitely have one. Hubby will have to take care of me, Amy and the baby!

Its 6 weeks before you can drive hun ...the first few days are hard after a section with a toddler then you have a few weeks where your fine or think you are then have a bit of a drop again ..but to be honest i have had a forceps delivery, a fast vbac that ended up with me needing surgery a emergency section and a elective one and they all have there complications after ..but we all manage

it will be fine hun ..have a good talk and weigh up your options ...as i said befor ive done it four times and about to do it again so you will be fine

I started driving a mth after section I know you should wait 6 wks but I felt fine to do so. I think wiv section its just the first few days that are the hardest but you do recovery quite quickly your definately not house bound or anything I think I went out shopping 5 days after mine and it did me the world of good. I know for myself this time will be abit harder wiv having a 2 yr old but my oh is taking off 3 wks to help out with her and my eldest is nearly 8 and I know she can't wait to help x

Oasis I'm sure what ever happens ur be fine x

Its 6 weeks before you can drive hun ...the first few days are hard after a section with a toddler then you have a few weeks where your fine or think you are then have a bit of a drop again ..but to be honest i have had a forceps delivery, a fast vbac that ended up with me needing surgery a emergency section and a elective one and they all have there complications after ..but we all manage

Hopfully your have a better birth this time :)

Just a quick question but really need to know, I am trying to conceive at the moment and was wondering whether drinking too much coffee affects conception????????? :confused: And whether you think decaff will be better or have just the same effect?

Back