Pregnancy and Slimming World

I've heard that too much coffee for men can effect the sperm count, but I'm not sure how true or to what extent, and I'm not sure if it effects women. How long have you been trying?

Just over a month so i know it is really early and may not happen for ages yet, I think i might try decaff for a while just in case, i really need to as i drink far too much probably near to 8 cups a day Ouch! x

A month isn't very long at all hun, it took me 3 months with both of mine. The only other tip is to work out when your ovulating and don't have too much sex. People think naturally the more sex you have the more chance you've got of catching but it doesn't work like that, if you just Google tips for conceiving I'm sure you'll find some useful information x

A month isn't very long at all hun, it took me 3 months with both of mine. The only other tip is to work out when your ovulating and don't have too much sex. People think naturally the more sex you have the more chance you've got of catching but it doesn't work like that, if you just Google tips for conceiving I'm sure you'll find some useful information x

Thank you hopefully i'll be joining this thread soon x

How come not too much sex?

I think it's something to do with having a high sperm count for around the time you ovulate, the more sperm there is the more likely 1 will reach the egg, and I think the more you have sex before hand the more likely there's less sperm. But I don't want to give the wrong info, I just remember from when I was looking at ttc tips. If you read up on it I'm sure it'll explain better than me x

So I have been looking at some of the videos online... The natural ones are fine but OMG the c-section ones are scary!!!!!!!!!! I wanted a section for this one because of almost losing my daughter on my last birth but after watching the 2 different births I am hoping for a natural again but will def put in a request for a last minute scan to make sure the cord is where it should be etc...

As for coffee, its not that important for women but more important for men to not drink too much coffee...
And in regards to sex and TTC the sperm count needs to be highest as possible and sperm stays alive in you for almost a week HTH

I have finally reached 22 weeks so this means in the hospital that I attend I can now go straight to maternity ward if I need to go to hospital instead of having to attend the EPU in the A&E department so hopefully get seen to quicker...

Tomorrow is WI day for me.. Not sure how things will go as when I weigh myself at home the scales keep giving me different weights...

Heh I remember something similar about sex & ttc- something about every other day was ok but not 24/7! Lol

Hope it all goes well for u but 1 month is no time at all! Be patient & just enjoy the trying for now :0)

I'm patiently- r somewhat impatiently waiting for my 20 week scan- i'll b 21+2 by then on 6th apr but midwife thinks I might be nearer23/24 weeks according to size of my bump at 20.5cm last week!

Seems to really b dragging in now - cant believe there r so many weeks to go and I still don't look very pregnant- just fat :0(

Morning ladies, hope you all had a better nights sleep than me :(
Proper freaked out, the police have spent the night trawling through gardens and investigating after a man was seen approaching children yesterday and tried to snatch one from the park last night. I made sure I went and locked all our windows and o won't be letting my daughter out of my sight today

I totally regret my tea now, had heartburn all night still got it now. Can anyone suggest natural remedies? The chalky tablets make me gag big style x

Proper freaked out, the police have spent the night trawling through gardens and investigating after a man was seen approaching children yesterday and tried to snatch one from the park last night. I made sure I went and locked all our windows and o won't be letting my daughter out of my sight today

That is just scary!!!!! Hope things settle down soon and this guy gets locked away or something...

that must of been really un nerving for you hun did they find him in the end

Got appointment this afternoon with consultant with loadsa questions re vbac over planned section. Nervous, just want it over with and I'm going alone. Wish me luck ladies, hope you all have a great day x

sweetchant1lly said:
that must of been really un nerving for you hun did they find him in the end

No not yet as far ad I know, I'm going round my mums, don't want to be alone while hubbys at work x

Good luck oasis, make sure you write down the questions you have, I always forget otherwise xx

I've got a list of 14 questions and two pens in case one run's out, he'll have to give me time to write notes, I'm going to make it clear when I go in that I won't be rushed through my appointment as that's why I have got it with him as an extra in the first place x

I've got a list of 14 questions and two pens in case one run's out, he'll have to give me time to write notes, I'm going to make it clear when I go in that I won't be rushed through my appointment as that's why I have got it with him as an extra in the first place x

You go girl!!!!! Stand your ground, a lot of the docs of today just want us in and out, treat us like a number and not a person...

Let us know how you get on xxxxx

That's why I've had a problem but the guy I'm seeing today isn't even from my consultant's team, but the hospital were really nice when I said I needed to see someone before my consultant was next available in 4 weeks. I'll let you guys know how it goes x

Back