Pregnancy and Slimming World

The hospital I will go Yo is incredibly busy, that's why it's 3 hours, even if you deliver at midnight ( assuming all is ok and a straight forward delievy). But you can be transferred to one of the local birthing centres where you can stay for a few days if you want. Personally I just want to be home and in my own bed where I can do what I want when I want x

hectic, 3 hours! I stayed in 2 or 3 days for my first and about the same for my second but that was due to the difficult birth and the fact that some of the tests they took like culture tests had to come back first and that takes 48 hours... Here in Ireland you generally stay 1 day if it isn't ur first and the natural birth was pretty straight forward...

Okay so i know i only left a message a couple of days ago but on friday I found out i was pregnant only early about 4 -5 weeks a little worried because last time i misscarried. I want to know how to follow slimming world while being pregnant, I have 3st to lose and would really like to still lose weight while pregnant the 3st if i can but i need to do this the healthiest way possible, Please help if you can x :)

Hiya, you can still do sw, you get 2 x hea's and 2 x heb's and your encouraged to use all 15 syns, I hope this helps :) x

The sw consultant's advise against red and green days as you need all the food groups every day. Ultimately the decision is yours, but to follow sw the 'correct ' way while you are pregnant would be extra easy only, you could go to a sw class and see what they say

We haven't heard anything yet, how many days has it been? She might be exhausted too. With my first in the run up to baby being born I was on forums, Facebook especially the game bejeweled then after I don't have time, didn't even upload pics.y hubby did haha

I wouldn't blame her, time goes so fast the first couple of weeks I hardly had time to reply to texts and that isn't like me x

Hi Cas, just in case I miss you later good luck for tomorrow, hope you get in first so your not around waiting :) x

At least you know this time tomorrow you'll be holding your gorgeous girl :) I've got another scan on wed and I start to get all my appointments soon so with that and my time off I hope the weeks will fly by x

Hello all -Im home at last :DI will catch up tomorrow with everyones news -we escaped this morning and haven't thought of sorting out photos etc so this is the only one we have right now 523131_420170234676702_100000511879713_1685081_317674847_n.jpg...ickle Charlie bump who arrived safe n sound on the 29th weighing 6lb 8oz :bliss:.We both did really well -I have recovered pretty quickly and charlie has been fine apart from a few struggles with breast feeding, with him being 3 weeks early and a c-section and me having flat nipples :eek: he struggles to stay on for very long so for now we have settled on expressing and him going on the breast first and then having it via a bottle to top up-hopefully once he is a little bigger he will get it -but he is here,very healthy and happy so I don't mind :DSo far all I can say is oh my god we have one seriously chilled out baby... he is so laid back its amazing (although he may well develop into the tazmanian devil later :p) at the moment -he has his feed, has a cuddle and then sleeps for about 4hrs :faint2:. Glen is smitten and has taken to being a dad like a pro.... in fact if it wasn't for them needing my milk Im quite sure the boys would quite fine on their own :D, and as we are now doing my milk in bottles he is so happy as he gets to feed to and take the pressure of me so I can catch up on some sleep.Right as the little one is asleep Im off to settle on the sofa and have a rest....Hope everyone is well .... I wil try and catch up tomorrow (if I can tear myself away from my little wriggly pants :D)

Back