Pregnancy and Slimming World

Congrats Capricorn :) he looks gorgeous. Good luck Cas as well :)

YAY glad to see you back capricon congratulations too your little man is gorgeous.

How are you today caz is it today or tomorrow you are off for your section bet your a bundle of nervous excitement now.

Ive not been to good on diet just really not fancing anything in particular half the time.

Hope everyone is ok and having a good week

Hiya, just letting you know it was this morn Cas was going in, how long you got left til yours now? Hope your doing okay, I'm just eating whatever I want at mo I've got a lot going on x

Diet has home out of window for me too. Yest on top of my h

Oops ... on top of my 3 healthy meals I ate 2 cream eggs, 2 alpen lights, half Easter egg, strawberries and vanilla ice cream, cream egg ice cream, walkers crisps.

Think I went over my syns haha. On a plus note I have been good this morning and have healthy lunch and dinner planned! No crisps or ice cream left but there are still 4 cream eggs left!

Oh no! Cas how pants is that! I'd be gutted but I guess it can't be helped. Let's hope tomorrow goes okay x

That must be disappointing when u have a given date in ur mind. Good luck tomorrow tho.

Congratulations Capricorn, he's beautiful I can't remember who else has had or is close to having their babies sorry Leia is over 5 months old now, it just flies by so fast. Hugs Crystal xx

Hi bumps!!

Hope ur all well!!

Wheres the time gone!!

Congrats cappricorn doesnt seem 5 mins since u announced pregnancy he is gorg!!

Tj is 12 weeks tomorrow n got big! Still breastfeeding. He had his tongue tie snipped at 6 weeks..wish done it sooner as the pain was so bad!

Cant wait to see more announcements!!

my new weightloss journey!! start:: 13s 12lb current:: 13s 12lb.... 54lbs to go!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120404_062639.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120404_062639.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 70
  • ForumRunner_20120404_062659.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120404_062659.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 65
  • ForumRunner_20120404_062738.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120404_062738.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 71
  • ForumRunner_20120404_062845.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120404_062845.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 68
Hi Leeanne, he is gorgeous, it's nice that you've popped back with some pic's. So bf going great now? You've done fab with the weight x

Yeh bf goin real well i love it! Need a sling tho as its hard to feed n sort the 5 yr old!

I put on half a stone since i last updated my weight log...so gonna try calorie counting for a while. :(

If anyone wants to add me on facebook pm me xx

Hope all bumps are ok :)

my new weightloss journey!! start:: 13s 12lb current:: 13s 12lb.... 54lbs to go!!

Hi Leeanne, he looks gorgeous. You look really good in your pic too. My 'after baby' shots I looked like a right frump last time.

Glad all going well, hard to think 13 weeks passed already. Mind am in the 3rd trimester today. It's flying by. Think I only have another 7 weeks left at wotk!

Hey ladies glad everyone's doing well. I am absolutely shattered after walking all around London with hubby and our 2 year old, plus all iv eaten today is cereal for breakfast and a kids meal of spag Bol in a cafe. Still dreading weigh in tomorrow :(

Why u eat so little mummy Clarke? Are u at stage of needing smaller portions. I am not haha
I didn't go to weigh in last night, I knew I had checked before I would have left and I had put on 3lbs! And that was from Fri as went to Friday class the week before!
I wasn't bad yest so thought might go to Fri class again as hope I cam reduce to 2lb gain tomorrow.
Thing is then I am going away Friday to Whitby. We're going to play centre for lunch Fri, Sat in Whitby for lunch (so has to be fish and chips), Sunday planning pub lunch and Mon either back to play centre for lunch (its half way home in a 3 hour journey) or eat out on way home!

Feel bit gutted that even with a.2lb (not 3) gain I have put on 19 pound!

Am in 3rd trimester from yest so that seems a lot :-(

Am on hols all inclusive on 19 to 26th April. Can't wait but think of all that temptation at breakfast, lunch and dinner!

geordie_lass21 said:
Why u eat so little mummy Clarke? Are u at stage of needing smaller portions. I am not haha

Just didn't want to pay the ridiculous prices for an adult meal, it came to £23 for the 3 of us as it was :0

I wouldn't worry about the 19 pounds, I think we're like a week apart and following roughly the same weight gain, iv just accepted it now and am gonna focus on the diet more after she's here, although I know it will probably be even harder to stay on the diet when I'm breast-feeding x

God that's expensive. It annoys me when its that pricey.
I am obsessed with my weight mummyclark, really wish I wasn't. Wasn't first time round and think that's the reason I am now. I so don't want to look like I did last time. Ironically I now weigh abt what I was at 12w with Amy and yet no where near as happy in myself.

I didn't lose anything after having Amy til I joined ww when she was 5.5 months. Breastfeeding is hard, uses a lot of energy and u eat a lot more cake and choc as u need it. Ww worked well for me when b/f and not sure if will stick to SW then. Thing with ww is if u cook the SW way its lower in points so u have spare points for cake/ choc and sweet.stuff. u get extra points for breastfeeding. The prob with sw is u get extra hea and heb. Not sure abt u but I would rather have extra cake and chocolate haha

Back