Pregnancy and Slimming World

I have one of the carry packs of size 1 and 2 boxes of size 2, moving on to size 3 now, can't see me having the small ones for long, do like the fact the newborns come with a bit cut out now to leave the umbilical cord room without getting caught

Apparently on average a baby goes through 8-10 nappies each 24 hour period - obviously it depends on each individual baby. So I've worked out I only have enough to last 38 days lol, so I better stock up on more. The first time round I collected boxes, this time I'm collecting packs at a time so I better get collecting, but I'm not sure when to collect 3's although I guess it depends on what size the 3's are x

I guess so, I mean the only thing you'll be missing is meat so whether you were on slimming world or not you'd be missing meat and you already get 2 x 2 lots he's, I can't see why not. Unless anyone else can think of something x

Just another quickie, i am over three stone over weight and would ideally like to lose this weight whilst pregnant, i just wanted to know is this possible if i eat when i'm hungry and have the hex's?
Has anyone else lost alot of weight whilst pregnant?

I lost and maintained really easy in the begining, I only put on and sts since I've been off plan, which has been a while. I don't see why it would be any different to doing sw while not pregnant really, your body burns extra cals when pregnant and in the end baby will use a lot of energy too. I'm sure you'll be fine if you stick to plan x

Vm019 said:
Thank u! It's so tough losing a parent- losing mum was really bad but I had to b strong & support dad as mum did everything for him - now ive baby bump to b strong for but it sounds silly maybe- I just feel very alone despite how close my husband and I are and my friends- its not the same as a mummy & daddy!

On a huge positive though my baby is great- it was my anomaly scan and all looks good! My date has been changed to 12 August & I can't wait! Incredible how detailed that scan was- I could have watched it all day! How cute r the wee toes!!

I agree, its so hard. I remember at uni something just hit me and I started crying and couldnt stop. When your ready u will be able to talk more with your husband and friends but I know what you mean - its just not the same.

Great news abt the scan. :) how much has your dates changed by?

I think 8 or 9 lb but I wasn't following for long 100 % I only followed for about 6 weeks, I do keep trying now and will keep going back to sw I've just got a lot going on :)

oasis6918 said:
Apparently on average a baby goes through 8-10 nappies each 24 hour period - obviously it depends on each individual baby. So I've worked out I only have enough to last 38 days lol, so I better stock up on more. The first time round I collected boxes, this time I'm collecting packs at a time so I better get collecting, but I'm not sure when to collect 3's although I guess it depends on what size the 3's are x

You could just start getting 3s as they seem to be in them 4 ages and then just buy extras of the others as you need them

I really can't wait until Friday, I'll be entering week 30 and I'll officially feel like I'm nearing the end and get to meet my baby girl :) x

I can't remember the sizes but my daughter was def in new baby size for ages. I think it depends on how big they ate at birth as to how long they will be in them but I will be buying 150 or so new baby ones in prep.

beccaharrison89 said:
i hit 30 weeks today and soooo excited but getting really nervous too, im not a very confident person and worry about everything

Am 27+4 today and I know what u mean. We go on hols ay week 29+1 and got so much to do between now and then. Got a very busy week at when I get back from hols (the wed of that week am 31 weeks). Hubby has to go to Canada that weekend (31+2 til 32+4). Everything seems to be flying by, then will only have 2 weeks left before finish work.

No idea when going to sort room, or do my prep etc. This pregnancy is going so much faster than last time!

13 meals for less than a tenner, next week should be easier to stay healthy x

ForumRunner_20120408_183541.jpg

I tend to make a note of when I have frozen something then if it's not gone in a month or so I bin it but tbh most the stuff is gone by 3 weeks x

I know Leia was smaller than most babies but she is still in newborn nappies and she is nearly 6 months old size 1's go up to 11lbs if that helps at all and special care did 4 hourly cares so 6 nappies a day usually, so 6-10 is a good guess depends how often you change them, I will admit I often don't even change her 6 times. I will be honest though and say in my opinion pampers are the only worth buying for the first few months it's not so bad once they are older, but you will be so grateful for the lining in the size 1 and 2 nappies when it comes to poop explosions lol. Boots is usually as cheap as the supermarkets and the points add up fast (don't forget your parent club membership as it gives you 10 points per £1 on baby stuff instead of the usual 4 points per £1 plus you get free stuff like the changing bag for joining) and just FYI when you buy 2 packs of nappies on say 2 for £10, they will accept 2 of the manufacturer coupons direct from pampers that they send all the time for being part of their baby club one off of each packet. The cheapest way to buy them without coupons is often in huge boxes and have them delivered from boots.com especially since I am buying for my toddler as well. Hugs Crystal xx

Hello all -Im home at last :DI will catch up tomorrow with everyones news -we escaped this morning and haven't thought of sorting out photos etc so this is the only one we have right now View attachment 45201...ickle Charlie bump who arrived safe n sound on the 29th weighing 6lb 8oz :bliss:.We both did really well -I have recovered pretty quickly and charlie has been fine apart from a few struggles with breast feeding, with him being 3 weeks early and a c-section and me having flat nipples :eek: he struggles to stay on for very long so for now we have settled on expressing and him going on the breast first and then having it via a bottle to top up-hopefully once he is a little bigger he will get it -but he is here,very healthy and happy so I don't mind :DSo far all I can say is oh my god we have one seriously chilled out baby... he is so laid back its amazing (although he may well develop into the tazmanian devil later :p) at the moment -he has his feed, has a cuddle and then sleeps for about 4hrs :faint2:. Glen is smitten and has taken to being a dad like a pro.... in fact if it wasn't for them needing my milk Im quite sure the boys would quite fine on their own :D, and as we are now doing my milk in bottles he is so happy as he gets to feed to and take the pressure of me so I can catch up on some sleep.Right as the little one is asleep Im off to settle on the sofa and have a rest....Hope everyone is well .... I wil try and catch up tomorrow (if I can tear myself away from my little wriggly pants :D)

Awwwww congratulations to you and mr Capricorn hunni on the birth of your gorgeous little boy .xxx

Back