Pregnancy and Slimming World

mummyClark said:
Welcome chellibelle

I've been awake for 4 hours now with coughing, first child free night in ages. Hubby took me out for pizza express and cinema last night, which was really nice.

Slightly worried though for the last 3 nights I have has light pink spotting when I wipe, anyone else had this problem? Wondering if I should phone hospital. I would ring my midwife but they seemed to have changed my person and not given me any contact number.

Hi mummy Clark, not been on for few days and just saw ur post. Hope all ok? Did u call the midwife? Might be bits of ur plug altho ur still very early. Am sure I read somewhere that parts of plug can come off and mean nothing. I expect they will send u to hospital to be checked tho.
Let us know how u got on?

Did anyone know you can donate your cord blood when baby is born? I found this out Friday thought it was a great idea, tried to register for it but you have to register at least 6 weeks before due date and I had just missed the cut off. I do think it's a great idea though x

I found out yesterday you can donate breast milk if you have extra aswel for prem babies, we don't have any facilities nearby though :(

X x x

I knew bout both but how do u register?! Anything to help others!

Just a question bout hormones girls....

I've been fine til now- bit teary but rarely & ok considering I lost my dad 2 months ago...

But since Friday I seem to be in such a mood where I think I could argue with my own shadow & wanna b on my own ... But poor hubby- when he heads out I get annoyed too!

Main issue is his 30th bday... At the end of this month. Family have talked bout a party f something do I called his mum to try sort something & involve her - she decided to tell me she couldn't get in touch with anyone to organise anything do she is just gonna organise something herself! I said ok & if thats what sge wanted and said right i'll just go then and cheerio! Text her saying I'd take him out myself then on our own the night of his birthday if she's planning something herself. Text back saying she thought everyone was planning it- ARGH! So at this point I feel like ripping her head off!!!

I know she is annoying but I feel so annoyed! Trying to justify why I feel like this & maybe it's to do with daddy & not feeling needed like he needed me r maybe it's feeling left out of my own hubbies plans but I just think hormones aren't helping!

So sorry for the rant but it's easier talking here than talking to friends & sounding like a nut case lol x

Vm019 said:
I knew bout both but how do u register?! Anything to help others!

Just a question bout hormones girls....

I've been fine til now- bit teary but rarely & ok considering I lost my dad 2 months ago...

But since Friday I seem to be in such a mood where I think I could argue with my own shadow & wanna b on my own ... But poor hubby- when he heads out I get annoyed too!

Main issue is his 30th bday... At the end of this month. Family have talked bout a party f something do I called his mum to try sort something & involve her - she decided to tell me she couldn't get in touch with anyone to organise anything do she is just gonna organise something herself! I said ok & if thats what sge wanted and said right i'll just go then and cheerio! Text her saying I'd take him out myself then on our own the night of his birthday if she's planning something herself. Text back saying she thought everyone was planning it- ARGH! So at this point I feel like ripping her head off!!!

I know she is annoying but I feel so annoyed! Trying to justify why I feel like this & maybe it's to do with daddy & not feeling needed like he needed me r maybe it's feeling left out of my own hubbies plans but I just think hormones aren't helping!

So sorry for the rant but it's easier talking here than talking to friends & sounding like a nut case lol x

I know what you mean Hun, my dads been gone 15 months and I still get teary over little things.

As for the situation it just sounds like a lot of crossed wires, I would just call her and discuss it find out what her idea was and explain to her that with your high hormones and with his 30th creeping up quicker than you imagined it's making you feel stressed and you would like to formulate an official plan so it's not playing on your mind. That way she doesn't get offended but at the same time you get to nail down the specifics!

I'm planning my sisters hen do and had the same stress with her useless disorganised friends. In the end I told them this is what we are doing if you don't like it then tough! They are now stressing me by A. Not paying me £12 each for the coach and B. not paying £50 for their bridesmaid dresses which I can't afford to order on my own without the cash, I don't have £440 lying around spare but they have been given a date to pay by if they don't pay they don't get involved lol.

X x x

Mummy2Bslim said:
I know what you mean Hun, my dads been gone 15 months and I still get teary over little things.

As for the situation it just sounds like a lot of crossed wires, I would just call her and discuss it find out what her idea was and explain to her that with your high hormones and with his 30th creeping up quicker than you imagined it's making you feel stressed and you would like to formulate an official plan so it's not playing on your mind. That way she doesn't get offended but at the same time you get to nail down the specifics!

I'm planning my sisters hen do and had the same stress with her useless disorganised friends. In the end I told them this is what we are doing if you don't like it then tough! They are now stressing me by A. Not paying me £12 each for the coach and B. not paying £50 for their bridesmaid dresses which I can't afford to order on my own without the cash, I don't have £440 lying around spare but they have been given a date to pay by if they don't pay they don't get involved lol.

X x x

Oh thats wild! I hate owing anyone money & that's a lot! When's the wedding?! U have plenty to keep u occupied too then lol!

I lost my mum in feb 10 who did everything for dad & then dad in mar 12 - mum was a midwife too which is hard! Just out for a wee drive and to take my dog for a walk to calm down :0) I think what makes it worse is it's his 30th on 29/5 but dads 73 would have been 31/5 too x

My family is like that I share my birthday with one of my nannas sisters who died three years ago, my dad died 12/2/11 his birthday is 13/2 my nanna died 21/4/10 which is my cousins birthday and our wedding anniversary is on 25/4

I'm so sorry you lost your mum and dad sp close together, it was hard losing my nanna and dad a year apart but big hugs x

Just try and keep yourself sane, I've found that because I'm pregnant I can be brutal and direct when I say something and blame it on "hormones" but really I'm just letting my inner monologue that's always been there out! You get the results you want much faster lol. Plus people don't take offence instead they say it's because of the baby then do what I say haha

X x x

How are u all bumps?
Who is.next?

Thought id drop.by n say hi

Tj is 4mths now! Here are.some pics

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 8lb current:: 14s 7lbs... 43lbs to go!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120514_101742.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120514_101742.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 50
  • ForumRunner_20120514_101757.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120514_101757.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 44
Aww what gorgeous pics so cute!

I've just come back from the midwife, it was a different one today who's come from the labour ward so I've at least met one that might be there when I give birth!

All is good baby has a very strong heartbeat which she found immediately my fundal height measured bang on the dot for 25 weeks and my blood pressure is 120/58, she was very pleased and said I'm glowing :D

X x x

Awwww lovely pic huns

Im not sure who is next in line now ... my bubs is being born on the 11th of june

How are all you girls sorry im not getting on as much just dont seem to be able to avoid hospitals at the moment.

Have i missed much

I'm sure someone was going in this weekend for a C section but I can't remember who!

Mummyclark is soon I think!

X x x

That's who I was thinking of!

I think mummy Clark is next then, I'm sure she said she was 37 weeks last week.

X x x

I'm sure mummyclark is a week behind me and I'm 34 weeks. It's sweetchant1ly I thought next, then becca? Lol prob wrong been trying to keep track.

Sorry ladies just talking about you while your not here :) x

Your right I've just read backwards a bit she was talking about doing something when she was 37 weeks lol.

I dunno everyone needs to post in the due date thread :D

X x x

He he, that's why I did it as I'm terrible at remembering who's where and I thought people would be able to keep track although I think I'm 3rd next so getting excited just 39 days to go xx

It's a fab idea! It's exciting to keep track lol

My cousin is due today, she's going for a sweep later she's desperate to get baby out lol

X x x

I hope I don't go too far over, mainly because I'll be worried there's less chance of me having a natural birth. I'm having a sweep on my due date though so I hope it's possible physically for the sweep, I'll not be holding much hope it's going to work first time but it gives me plenty of time for a 2nd and 3rd x

Hey girls, seen the consultant today and she was happy to agree to me c-section.....we now have a date booked 11th JULY :) - that's if he doesnt come early, she said i can decide to carry on if all ok, or go ahead with c-section.

Does anyone know what 4/5 engagement on my notes mean? And is it normal at 31 weeks....

Back