Pregnancy and Slimming World

oasis6918 said:
I lost 8 lb's while pregnant this time following sw, needless to say circumstances changed and as soon as I stopped I put it all back on gradually and more x

I didn't think you had had your baby yet? Or am I having a total baby brain episode!!

I thought she meant your weight at final weigh in? Has anyone weighed less at final weigh in than when they discovered they were pregnant?

I've had weeks where I've lost then gained then maintained, but overall so far it's a gain lol

I'm confused lol!

X x x

I haven't been to official weigh in last week but I know.I have gained 2 stone 1lb so far and am 32w + 5d. Bit gutted but the last few weeks have been hard.7.5lb on whilst on hols, 2.5 off the week after and then 4 on this week! This is because my hubby was away, my daughter was sick so had hardly any sleep I couldn't be bothered cooking and ate choc and snacks for energy. I made a conscious effort today or planned to til I had insomnia and was awake since 3am. So I ate 35 syns of chocolate! Didn't have my 2nd hea or heb tho :)

Well just got back from the doctors, baby is head down so that's a start. They suspect I have spd, but nothing to worry about. Also found something that I can't remember the name of in my urine as well as blood so gotta wait for test results to see if I have an infection.
Well at least only 6 weeks left of the pain, hopefully won't be so bad when I finish work, how us everyone else this this fine grey morning xx

Hello all, am awake early again! Mummy Clark great baby the right way now, just gotta stay there :)

How long you got left at work? Can't wait to finish either. 1.5 weeks for me (6 days as work part time)

Stuck to SW properly yest, first time in ages. Had 9.5 syns, 2 heb and 1 hea. Mon tho I had 39 syns.

Today is my day off so sticking will depend on what do today as if we go to a play centre I will eat cake! But hoping to be good so can drop a pound by Friday weigh in.

My last day is this Sunday then I'm using up my holiday woo hoo
Well done for sticking to plan, one day is better than none. I started off being good this week but naughty things keep creeping on the plate now, like my jacket potato somehow how got smothered in butter. My weigh in is tommorow so well see, really would just like to stay the same, 6 weeks to go and tryingy hardest not to go over the 15 stone threshold, fingers crossed xx

Thats how I am as well.... the recommended weight gain for someone in the normal range is apparently 25 to 35. I allowed myself 35 pound gain (2.5 stone) when compared to last time where i gained 3.5 stone I am happy. Except last week i had already gained 2 stone and a pound! so only 6 weeks left!

So hence if i can get it down to 2 stone for Friday I will be pleased as that i got 7 weeks left (7 today) and 7 pound to play with.... :)

Only issue is i had 2 weetabix (heb), skimmed milk (hea), slice of wholemeal bread (heb) with v low fat spread (0.5syn - was a scraping), a banana, 3 coffees, and a fruit salad of grapes, strawberries and a kiwi (not ate a huge portion of that mind).... and i am still hungry!!

lunch will either be cooked breakfast or jacket potato and chilli at play centre.... it feels like a healthy one as have it loads and although its probs synned i will count it as free.... just have to avoid the peanut rocky road they sell there as omg its delicious! and i reckon a minimum of 25 syns haha dinner i am having pasta, bacon, mushrooms, corgette in a creamy sauce (use 50ml of double elmlea light which divided by 2 is only 3 syns! just need willpower for the cake, hope they have sold out!!

thats great finishing sunday :) i am also using holidays for the first 5 weeks (going on mat leave as late as poss, 2 days before i am due)!

Sounds fine to me, couple of naughty bits isn't going to damage much, keep in mind on terms of calories baby is using around 300 cals so that's a small naughty treat or nearly a box of yummy malteasers lol.

I started off at 12st 12 and am now 14st 8 so feeling ok with it at the moment. With my first I was 11st something and still went over 15 stone at the end.

So far this morning I have had a bowl of cornflakes, admittedly I didn't measure them, greek muller light yogurt and 4 satsumas. Not overly hungry at the moment but really wanting a large drink of coke x

I had the cake haha. Was very nice and tbh I was hungry. However I am how stuffed as the jacket potato and chilli was huge. Should def keep me going til dinner tonight :)

Well my cousins labour is going very slow she went in early hours of the morning and was 3cm and now she is still only 4cm!

They've just broken her waters and will be putting her on a hormone drip if things don't start progressing.

On another note, what is everyone using to keep there bumps moisturised? I'm using palmers cocoa butter and has anyone used the perenial gel from mother are that is supposed to help it be stretchier to help in labour?

X x x

Bump creams I am using the palmers stretch marks cocoa butter and also Avon skin so soft oil - the latter is one of my favourite moisturisers anyway and oils absorb really well!

I'm in a bit of limbo at the moment as we have moved house - I've registered with new doctor and have appt next week to discuss matters---but at old doctors I have my 24 wk midwife appt next week too Lol....will get them to transfer me but in the meantime I will use both districts!

Xxx

Mummy2Bslim said:
Well my cousins labour is going very slow she went in early hours of the morning and was 3cm and now she is still only 4cm!

They've just broken her waters and will be putting her on a hormone drip if things don't start progressing.

On another note, what is everyone using to keep there bumps moisturised? I'm using palmers cocoa butter and has anyone used the perenial gel from mother are that is supposed to help it be stretchier to help in labour?

X x x

I can't reach down there very well so no lol :) but heard they meant to be good x

Goodmorning ladies how are we all doing ? i havent seen many posts from our new mummys lately but i could have missed them as have been awol quite a bit myself lately.

Im currently 35 plus 4 and really starting to feel the tiredness now.

weight wise ive dropped a couple of pound again so im back to my 4lb gain since first weigh in... not gona worry to much now as i seem to gain and lose the same 4 lb over and over again.

Im starting to worry a bit about the weight after baby as i know when i start breastfeeding i wont eat properly and will end up grabbing fast snacks ... i tend to lose a couple of stone after having a baby then by 6 months gain it all back and more.

Is anyone else thinking about after baby eating plans ... im still kinda on extra easy but havinet been following anything properly for a while ... mainly as i dont fancy much lately.

Has anyone got anything exciting coming up , i have a growth scan on the 29th and my section on the 11th.

Hope your all good xxx

Well my younger cousin has had her baby, A little boy called Nathaniel Ian she had a 24 hour labour bless her!

I'm planning on making loads of food an popping it in the freezer in individual portions fo after baby arrives, also having lots of quick cook pasta, primula light cheese, cereals, scan bran etc in for after. I'm not too worried though, my mum and sister are already planning to bring us casseroles of slimming world food lol.

xxx

ahhhh that sounds like a good plan .. i havent ever frozen food ive made it makes me nervous for some reason ... not sure how long to re cook it ect.

My bf will be useless with shopping so i really do need to plan to have shopping in for at least the first few days im home from hospital

Do you have a slow cooker and reassure cooker? I will probably rely on the aswel because you just bang all the ingredients in and with a slow cooker do it in the morning it's ready by tea time and pressure cooker makes soups and stews in 30 to 40 mins.

With reheating stuff I take it out in the morning then heat it in the microwave 5 mins give it a stir then heat it until its piping hot all the way through

X x x

i have got a slow cooker but not a pressure cooker may have to look into one of them. Ok i may brave making and frezzing some chilli or something and give it a whirl thanks hun

sweetchant1lly said:
i have got a slow cooker but not a pressure cooker may have to look into one of them. Ok i may brave making and frezzing some chilli or something and give it a whirl thanks hun

I love my pressure cooker, it does potatoes and carrots in 10 minutes! Makes doing a roast dinner much quicker lol

X x x

Hi ladies!
Hope you all are well. I'm great - went for my weigh in last night after one week on plan and lost 2.5 pounds so am now 13 stone 3.5 pounds. Was very happy overall as I had an indian meal on Saturday, big roast dinner on Sunday (all trimmings) and then a 12inch pizza that night. So all in all a terrible weekend but still managed to loose 2.5 pounds.
I was 8 weeks pregnant yesterday so I hope by next Wednesday I'll be 9 weeks pregnant and weigh 13.1 - which is another 2.5 target.
I find extra easy great BUT not quite sure about snacking. I know we have to snack on superfree food but then I was looking in the new magazine and for example there were sweet potatoe chips recipe on back page and I thought that would be a lovely late night treat - but I wouldn't fancy it if I had to have a 3 of the plate full of salad. Do you get what I mean.
Sometimes, I would love some free food but dont' have it cause I dont' want the superfree, so don't bother but then might be hungry and binge on cr*p later on so it' sort of defeats the purpose.
Does anyone have any advise - apologies if I'm rambling on a bit!
So hopefully everyone is well.
x

Ugh I'm totally exhausted, nesting is still in full swing. This morning I've been to b&q to get some paint and have just finished painting my daughters room, even though it was fine how it was. Not looking forward to doing the second coat, but hoping hubby will come home and tell me off and then do it himself.
Havin a massive carb binge today, had 5 weetabix for breakfast :0 and 2 slices of cheese on toast for lunch. Plus sister in law is coming over later and were gonna order a takeaway which I secretly hope is pizza, also means I'm gonna miss weigh in tonight, do might just weigh myself tomorrow and see how iv fared for the week x

Your obviously needing the cards then Hun, our bodies will always tell us when we need something, you've not got very long left now have you

X x x

Back