Pregnancy and Slimming World

My hubby has big red lumps on his back like heat lumps, they look like insect bites and now I'm all itchy!!!

X x x

You ladies are doing well :)

I have been awake since 3.40am - I tried for 90 mins to go back to sleep getting more and more irritated with myself, went to the loo 3 or 4 times as i lie there, cant sleep, need the loo... lie there again just not getting comfortable.

So at 5.20 I decided enough was enough and got up for a coffee (decaf haha) - decaf does nothing for you when tired does it!!
I also had a handful of grapes and a bar of galaxy dipped into my coffee...

i dont remember pregnancy being this hard last time... maybe i have just forgotten but when I was lying there trying to get comfy i turn from one side to another and altho my body turned my bump didnt.... well not completely and it was a shooting pain. I am convinced baby must be further engaged than last week as bending over is now so hard (in the last week). I thought 2nd babies didnt tend to engage til labour! trust mine to be different.

I was exactly how you described yourself last week, baby wasn't engaged though. My last pregnancy def was this hard either, think my body just isn't as fit this time. Hopefully you will feel better soon, iv found sleeping with the fluffiest pillow I have between my legs is a real god send xx

I had a huge body pillow last time (my husband nicknamed it gordon) and it took about 1/4 of the bed. I havent got one this time as it was binned as was taking up too much room and lost its firmness. I have been ok until recently... but i feel bump is bigger than last time (i havent put on as much weight but am more all bump this time so i need to prop it up more). I think as my thighs and hips might be thinner than last time the weight isnt as spread. Does that make sense or am i over analysing too much? haha

I am a tosser and turner at the best of times anyway... and once my mind starts thinking its hard to switch it off.... this mornng i was listening to the birds and thinking "we are supposed to be in a modern house with double glazing.... how is it i can hear these birds!?" stupid things go through ur mind when u cant sleep! oh well....

Last week I slept ok but the week before i didnt when my daughter was sick and i couldnt sleep on top of it. I was that tired i felt sick most days.... at least i finish work on Friday :)

On a plus note.... internet shopping this morning, bought the wardrobes for my little boy :)

Ah my last breakfast :(

Attachments

• image-193826716.jpg
    image-193826716.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 64
It's the breakfast I get at work, it's my last day today x

Ah sat at the beach sun's out, fresh air, amazing view. Off to mil's soon though for Sunday dinner. Lush day for a BBQ though x

Oh and Geordie lass I always wake up early to the birds and lay there wondering if it would make any difference if I slept on the balcony. I have 2 pillows in one pillowcase, it's do comfy x

Silver Lady said:
Yes thanks for remembering x

I usually have a good memory but it's not very reliable at mo baby brain lol. I do know someone who is veggie and attends sw classes while pregnant and is told it's still 2 of each x

So my cousins epidural has made her start leaking spinal fluid and she's back in hospital poor thing, now I deffinately don't want an epidural!!

X x x

Mummy2Bslim said:
So my cousins epidural has made her start leaking spinal fluid and she's back in hospital poor thing, now I deffinately don't want an epidural!!

X x x

I wouldn't have thought that was a common thing, I had an epidural with my daughter and it was fine, there are risks with all types of pain relief.

mummyClark said:
I wouldn't have thought that was a common thing, I had an epidural with my daughter and it was fine, there are risks with all types of pain relief.

That's why I'm going for gas and air and my own personal tens machine. I don't like or trust my hospital, my dad got sicker and died there. My sisters fiancé's dad caught mrsa after a routine op and died there, a friend had a c section caught mrsa didn't see her baby until he was 3 months old and went from a size 12 to a 6 and almost died.

Unfortunately it is the nearest hospital at 21 miles away, the next one is 65 miles away so I don't have much choice!

Went to the baby show today at the NEC- was great fun! Bought lots of bargains!!! Xx
Hope everyone and bumps are doing well xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ohhhh i wanted to go baby show at nec but we went last yr... Bought lots of sweeties tho lol

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 8lb current:: 14s 7lbs... 43lbs to go!!

Hi Leanne how you finding motherhood and weight loss? X

Motherhood is deffo better second time round!! Tiring but enjoyable...weightlpss :( put on a stone since havin tj which i knew would happen...my metablism must suck plus tiredness makes me eat n eat :(

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 8lb current:: 14s 7lbs... 43lbs to go!!

Back