Pregnancy and Slimming World

The midwife, doctor and everyone who was in theatre were fab and it was quite calm considering. Which helped a lot, and I prepared myself for every possibility just in case so didn't feel phased at all. Just happy that little man was healthy.
Expressing milk means oh can help with feeds so makes life a bit easier for me and he can get involved as well.

Not sure what I'll do for weight loss at the moment.
I seem to have lost my appetite since having Finlay, I'm still eating regular meals but because I have to.
I'm edging towards ww as thinking convenience but I like flexibility of sw. Might try both and see which one suits me best now I'm a mummy

X

I liked ww when I was breastfeeding. It was just points when I did it (not pro points) but u got an extra 10 points for breastfeeding, I was 12 stone then so for extra points for being in the 12s. I used to eat SW style home made food lower in ww points and then had cake and choc of some sort each day :)

Hello, how are we all doing. Did ok yest SW style - salad for lunch when went out in York (however also had giant garlic pizza bread)! An ice.cream (and half.my daughters as was rapidly melting)

Salad for tea too.

Slept today from 10.30 til 5.30 waking up twice. Funny how I class.that as a good nights sleep.:) isn't as.warm.today which is good.as.my fingers and feet have swollen. Wonder if.its heat related.only or.pregnancy related.

You did better than me, I had a new York burger at McDonalds which was lush, large fries and coke as well as a mcflurry. I always seem to sabotage myself before weigh in

If the swelling is bad and is still about today I'd call midwife as its a sign of preeclampsia xx

Anyone know how many syns are in the new limited edition muller corners?

I think its heat rrlqt

Phone crashed and posted. I think its heat related as work from home so no air con for me! :-(

I haven't been great today, 2 galaxy bars and ice cream. Plus I am going out for dinner for my friends 40th, not even hungry lol

You guys are quiet.... i didnt bother going to sw today (instead i ate 3 galaxy bars)! Probs wasnt a good idea as my bra seems so tight today...

anyway news is.... i finished work today til July 2013. :)

Yay, bet your pleased. I finish in 2 weeks but I've actually only got 8 days left in work x

i wanted the year off but dont get no wages at all for last three months so wouldnt be able to afford it.hoping to return back to work part time though

Hi!! I've been reading this thread for a while now... Hope you don't mind me joining - I had my 12 week scan on Tuesday, all is good and baby is due 1st December, to say im excited is an understatement!!! This is our first and we've been trying a while so we're very pleased!!! I've been trying to stick to plan, but it's hard....I've only put on 2lbs so I'm hoping I can keep up the slow gains (whilst keeping baby healthy!!) :)

beccaharrison89 said:
i wanted the year off but dont get no wages at all for last three months so wouldnt be able to afford it.hoping to return back to work part time though

Neither do I but two lots of childcare is more than I earn! So really I won't be earning for last 3 months, plus the 2 months til my dd starts school. So am going to enjoy the year off :)

B's lovely lady said:
Hi!! I've been reading this thread for a while now... Hope you don't mind me joining - I had my 12 week scan on Tuesday, all is good and baby is due 1st December, to say im excited is an understatement!!! This is our first and we've been trying a while so we're very pleased!!! I've been trying to stick to plan, but it's hard....I've only put on 2lbs so I'm hoping I can keep up the slow gains (whilst keeping baby healthy!!) :)

Congrats :)

Congrats and welcome!

I've been a busy bear this week - due to moving house I have registered with new doctor and moving hospitals as there is a better one closer to home!

I've got a scan next Thursday due to being 'high risk' but the new doc thought that was fully OTT and said she thought they should not go solely on BmI as I was a late booking (20 weeks!)

Anyhow - get to see baby on tv again so it's all good!

Has anyone got any bump photos?? I took one last night as I was 25 weeks exactly!

I don't have many photos of my bump, I should get some!

I agree if u booked in at 20 weeks u would already of put on a fair bit from the pregnancy. I had put on abt a stone by then I think.

Am exhausted today, I seen to be awake from 5 anyways, but today I have done food shop @8am (was so busy) then spent over 2 hours putting a trampoline up (hubby and I did it together) has 2 birthday parties to take my daughter too- one outside in the sun which is tiring and the other in play centre.

Honestly am so ready for bed but want to stay up for a hit incase my 5am start is even earlier tomorrow

Wow this heat is crazy? Anyone else feeling 100% zapped in it? I had a late night for my husbands 30th but I have basically slept all day today! Rest of time I've been eating ice cream & lollies lol

Back