Pregnancy and Slimming World

I'm due in 2 weeks woohoo, keep secretly hoping she's gonna make a surprise appearance early

Ooh exciting, they so many due together. I reckon at least one of u will be early (makes sense doesn't it).

Ooh I hope so, going to be a long 11 days for me but at least I've got a sweep booked on my due date so I can at least hope that will work x

I'm sorry lol I'll probably be last I still cnt believe I'm havin anotha baby...u would think it would have sunk in by now lol xx

I still can't see it myself either, I've had one yet it seems this is more unreal than the first time I don't get it why x

I know I think its bcos I'm so usd to havin my lil boy all by himself n then all of a sudden thers just gna be this lil baby ther agen but a different one n not my first son haha if tht makes any sense lol xx

kimmy, oasis - i feel the same and have most of this pregnancy. almost in denial i am pregnant haha (apart from the huge belly). i think its because first time round i read about what was happening constantly (however each week there is only a paragraph on whats happening for the week you are at). - i probs read it every day, then read what was happening over the next few weeks. lol

This time, i just dont have time. Take last night as an example, I collected my dd from nursery, she was very whingy and said she was tired so I bathed her early, give her some supper and started making a chilli con carne. By the time it was ready to go on the hob my husband came home, read her a story and she went to bed 30 mins early. I was sorting out the rice for the chilli, we ate it. i sorted the dishwasher and then sat down to relax! It seems to be something like that every day and evening and if I am not running after my daughter am sorting dinner out, sorting washing etc etc.

that said as much as i would like to be early (37 weeks tomorrow) i think i could do with an extra couple of weeks to finish off all thats needed in prep for the babys arrival. :)

Any of you ladies due in June not feel prepared still? haha

Aww thts me too!! Jus constantly non stop n sometimes I even wonder how I'm gna fit time in for the baby...but I know he will just fit in perfect wiv r lives...
Have u got much to sort b4 baby comes? Iv been quite organised for a change lol I shuda just left thngs til the last minute cos he woulda be here by now! Lol xx

Gettin the feeling I'm gonna wake up every morning now disappointed nothing happened over night.
Think I'm gonna pile on the weight this week, iv become addicted to fruit juice, and yet of I look in the mirror I feel pretty happy with my shape front on, just obviously not side on, with the bump that's soon to become a deflated lump of fat and skin

Yes you should have 2 As and 2 Bs in pregnancy (following the extra easy plan). You should have 15 syns as well.

i have discovered ryvitta crackerbreads (6 are a healthy extra) - put nutella in between 2 (very thinly mind as 15g is 4 syns). Then cut each pair into 4 and it felt like 12 little chocolate wafer biscuits :)

I havent got a lot to do really now, I right a list each day of daily tasks - Today I want to go through a box of clothes in the garage, go into town to pick up my next order for the babys room (ordered a rug, lampshade, changing mat and 2 pictures) as well as finish packing my hospital bag (which requires me to buy a few more things so will do that today). Got a birthday party on Fri so better nip to Toys r Us for a present today, top up the food shop and go to the post office. Oh and it shouldnt rain today so want to put a couple of loads of washing on....

If I have time I want to cook a meal for the freezer but not sure if will have time today (as that has to be after i do the food shop). Actually that sounds a lot, no wonder am tired lol.

I am not due until September.....seems like a lifetime away! :D

Ive got weigh in tonight.....fingers crossed but ive not tried very hard this week to be fair!!!

Hope you are all good more bumps photos please!!! xxxxxxxx

NEW TO SLIMMING WORLD

I have the documents and I am doing it off my own back, I am 15 weeks 4 days pregnant and I am 5 and 1/2 stone overweight.

I know looking after little bambino is key and know not to starve myself,

I was just wondering how much weight have you all lost while being pregnant?

and do you think its possible to lose the majority of the weight i need to lose?

Any help and honest opinions will be welcomed x :)

I think no matter what you weigh it's not reasonable to lose weight during pregnancy, some people manage to maintain, for most it's about controlling the amount they gain. I found it near impossible to stay on plan and maintain my weight till about 30 weeks where things stabilized and I started to lose about half a pound a week. But obviously everyone is different.
I hope you don't mind me asking but what sort of bmi did u have pre pregnancy?

xxhungryrabbitxx said:
I have the documents and I am doing it off my own back, I am 15 weeks 4 days pregnant and I am 5 and 1/2 stone overweight.

I know looking after little bambino is key and know not to starve myself,

I was just wondering how much weight have you all lost while being pregnant?

and do you think its possible to lose the majority of the weight i need to lose?

Any help and honest opinions will be welcomed x :)

Your one day ahead of me!!! :) xx

Back