Pregnancy and Slimming World

I keep getting crippling stomach cramps like really bad period pain, been getting it for days bad on and off but doesn't turn into anything. It's so frustrating sometimes but I refuse to take any pain killers for it cos I like to put up with the uncomfortableness and pain for as long as possible x

I know hate it, I am so ready for it to be over, this backache is killing me

oasis6918 said:
How you doing VM? Oh back safe and sound? x

He is :0) back at 3 yesterday and it's weird I couldn't stop hugging and kissing him! Gave him a fathers day card from bump & had a Starbucks waiting for him at airport when I collected him!
Came back & cuddled up on sofa & watched yogis first christmas and then had a Chinese!

He said he was glad to get home & really didn't enjoy it - thought it was just seedy & dirty as nothing but stag & hen parties everywhere and then just felt he had wasted his money!

So glad to have him home :0)

oasis6918 said:
I keep getting crippling stomach cramps like really bad period pain, been getting it for days bad on and off but doesn't turn into anything. It's so frustrating sometimes but I refuse to take any pain killers for it cos I like to put up with the uncomfortableness and pain for as long as possible x

Oh exciting u r getting so close now! R u all ready should anything kick off? Tried any curries r anything?

Yeah all ready jus got to pack Jack's bag for goin to my mum's which I forgot about. I eat really spicy food all the time so I've carried on but because my body is used to it it's not goin to irritate me enough to start something. Apart from that just sex, but just same as usual really. We never lost our sex drive so it's not like were deliberately having it to start anything it's just the normal lol the bonus is I still enjoy it, I'd hate to be one of those women that doesn't want it but will do it to try and start labour x

oasis6918 said:
Yeah all ready jus got to pack Jack's bag for goin to my mum's which I forgot about. I eat really spicy food all the time so I've carried on but because my body is used to it it's not goin to irritate me enough to start something. Apart from that just sex, but just same as usual really. We never lost our sex drive so it's not like were deliberately having it to start anything it's just the normal lol the bonus is I still enjoy it, I'd hate to be one of those women that doesn't want it but will do it to try and start labour x

What about pineapple? R house work? Most folk I know who have had babies recently went off sex- I think it's made me worse lol

The weeks r flying in- shocked u r due already! What about walking too? Just thinking of different things that might work lol

Vm019 said:
What about pineapple? R house work? Most folk I know who have had babies recently went off sex- I think it's made me worse lol

The weeks r flying in- shocked u r due already! What about walking too? Just thinking of different things that might work lol

Well apparently for pineapple to have a chance to have an effect I'd need to eat 7 a day.......I love pineapple but not that much lol. I struggle with housework now and walking due to my spd have to go everywhere on crutches now, so I'm a bit stuck with walking as I have to go so slow. I'll just have to stick with sex, spicy food and patience see if it works :)
It has flown by, although I can't wait as it can happen any time, part of me still can't believe I'm about to have another baby. I just can't imagine it its so weird. Having a family is just the most amazing thing, it's so different just to having one, it's hard to describe but just so overwhelming x

Am hoping I dont have the baby until i get rid of this cold. I dont have the energy for labour until I feel better..... am going to bed in a bit though as so tired. Plus I have plans this week and going out for a girly night on Thursday. :)

Am so tired now, baby niece is so cute though. Was hoping I'd smell her hear and instantly go into labour, well I can dream. Just gotta try to think of things to do to keep me occupied xx

geordie_lass21 said:
Am hoping I dont have the baby until i get rid of this cold. I dont have the energy for labour until I feel better..... am going to bed in a bit though as so tired. Plus I have plans this week and going out for a girly night on Thursday. :)

I'm beginning to worry that I'll not b fit enough for labour & will b exhausted too quick! Envy women who get labour over with in 2-3hrs! Hope ur cold passes quick as u wont want to feel miserable welcoming ur little bundle! Xx

mummyClark said:
Am so tired now, baby niece is so cute though. Was hoping I'd smell her hear and instantly go into labour, well I can dream. Just gotta try to think of things to do to keep me occupied xx

They do say that holding someone else's baby can set you off, maybe later tonight :) X

Try reading fifty shades of grey...that will get things moving ;)

Joking aside the little one will arrive when THEY want i am sure ;) xx

I'm dying to get hold of this book, everyone is talking about it, hubby asked me not even an hour ago what this book was all about x

Ellebear said:
Try reading fifty shades of grey...that will get things moving ;)

Joking aside the little one will arrive when THEY want i am sure ;) xx

Never heard of it til here- but the amazon reviews I just read r awful! Have u read it?

I'm the same interested because everyones talking about it but all the reviews iv read say its a pile of crap written for teenagers so I don't know what to believe

mummyClark said:
I'm the same interested because everyones talking about it but all the reviews iv read say its a pile of crap written for teenagers so I don't know what to believe

Maybe c if it's cheap on eBay - that way I'm not losing out too much if I don't like it lol. It would. E something other than cleaning or watching baby progs to schedule in on mat leave :D

Oh exactly lol, I've already finished two books which I'm reading while Jack has Mickey Mouse on all the time x

I'm beginning to worry that I'll not b fit enough for labour & will b exhausted too quick! Envy women who get labour over with in 2-3hrs! Hope ur cold passes quick as u wont want to feel miserable welcoming ur little bundle! Xx

Cheers VM, I am having so many paracetamol to try and combat it. but its keeping me awake (stuffy nose and sore throat mainly) - I was so hungry at 4am then I had 3 Alpen Light bars (they were in my maternity bag as snacks, best replace the snacks though as thats all of them - i ate the other 2 a few days previously haha.

Labour last time for me (from the point where it hurt enough to go to hospital) was 6am ish (I was 5cms dialated then) til 8am (9 cms dialated) til 11.43 (when I had her). Some say thats quick and compared to some peoples 12-18 hours i guess it is but them 4 hours did not seem quick to me! That was 4 hours where the midwife kept telling me to push and me telling her "i was f***ing pushing" - i dont tend to swear but she was very irritating! haha

If you want a good book I really recommend this one. I couldnt put it down, its not a classic romantic chick lit but instead emotional (i cried but i was pregnant reading it) and yet funny at the same time. It has 5 starts out of 865 reviews so pretty popular!

Me Before You: Amazon.co.uk: Jojo Moyes: Books

Back