Pregnancy and Slimming World

haha i definitely do not want another baby after this one. no way could i afford 3, we couldnt afford 2 until the gap was sufficient.

Ellebear - I love extra stuff like that but i had nothing and this to me seems a big baby haha. I reckon you might get one if you both have tall genes so baby could be quite big. Hope you do :)

geordie_lass21 said:
haha i definitely do not want another baby after this one. no way could i afford 3, we couldnt afford 2 until the gap was sufficient.

Ellebear - I love extra stuff like that but i had nothing and this to me seems a big baby haha. I reckon you might get one if you both have tall genes so baby could be quite big. Hope you do :)

I'm off the scale too so I've another hospital appt at the end of the month to keep an eye on the size - I'm 5' 10 & hubby's 6ft - scares me though as that's a lot more to push out lol

I think once the head is out its plain sailing isn't it?.... Haha xx

I did have a whopper gain this week so I'm blaming a growth spurt!!!! :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yer just the head to worry about and then usually one more push and the baby slides out, it's a weird feeling, bit like giving birth to the placenta

Yep I agree too, once the head is out the rest.is easy. And its a wierd squishy kind of feeling where it flops out! Lol

Ive gone back on the mini pill not had any problems with it so far, but im being carful making sure im taking them at right time cos thats how I fell pregnant! the mini pill actually makes me more regular.

Hope everyone is well, lots of babys being born this mth :)

Sweetchanti Baby Ruby is such a cutie and your section experience is very similar to mine, well done on ur weightloss x

Yay eventually baby seems to be on her way, had sweep after 18 hours of contractions, lost plug, 1-2 cm dilated. Contractions every 5 -7 mins very painful. Back home feeling knackered and a bit sick but hopefully things are happening soon x

oasis6918 said:
Yay eventually baby seems to be on her way, had sweep after 18 hours of contractions, lost plug, 1-2 cm dilated. Contractions every 5 -7 mins very painful. Back home feeling knackered and a bit sick but hopefully things are happening soon x

Ohh im all excited hope things move along well for u hun xx

@ cas3 how are u feeling now about ur section hun ? U going bk to talk it over with them? Hows baby doing

oasis6918 said:

Ooh expect u have had baby by now. Surprised they sent u home tho, is that normal if ur in a lot of pain. Would of thought u could stay there and get some drugs as guess u won't sleep with the pain. Can't wait to see.pics.

Mummy Clark when is ur due date? Is it this weekend?

oasis6918 said:

Good luck Oasis!!!xxx

geordie_lass21 said:
Ooh expect u have had baby by now. Surprised they sent u home tho, is that normal if ur in a lot of pain. Would of thought u could stay there and get some drugs as guess u won't sleep with the pain. Can't wait to see.pics.

I'm still in early stages, they gave me codine and sent me home, they won't keep me in yet as they can't intervine to help things along due to previous section. I'm shattered just had an hours sleep x

oasis6918 said:
I'm still in early stages, they gave me codine and sent me home, they won't keep me in yet as they can't intervine to help things along due to previous section. I'm shattered just had an hours sleep x

Oh no, that would make ne sick. Maybe u need to to for a walk (or do house work agr

Aggressively to bring it on quicker. Good luck!

I'm going to go in the bath for a bit and pass an hour, then I think I'll do the dishes, I can cope better with contractions while I'm standing up I'm just so knackered. I'm going to get hubby to get me some kind of energy drink/tablets so I can keep my eyes open. I'm not sure what to get though? I don't like things like red bull x

geordie_lass21 said:

it's Monday, feel like she's never coming though
Good luck oasis x

oasis6918 said:
I'm going to go in the bath for a bit and pass an hour, then I think I'll do the dishes, I can cope better with contractions while I'm standing up I'm just so knackered. I'm going to get hubby to get me some kind of energy drink/tablets so I can keep my eyes open. I'm not sure what to get though? I don't like things like red bull x

I don't like it either, that makes me sick. Probs not a good idea tho as its caffeine and quite a lot of it. I find a choc bar gives me energy (altho a sneak peak at scales this week looks like a 5lb gain haha)

mummyClark said:
it's Monday, feel like she's never coming though
Good luck oasis x

Do u think u will be late? I think I might be or I don't think will be more than a few days early. But am hoping it might be Sat 30th as my sister is visiting and would be ideal to have someone home looking after my little girl. (all my family and my husbands are at least 3 hours away and altho I have friends offering to help it's just not the same as family).

geordie_lass21 said:
Do u think u will be late? I think I might be or I don't think will be more than a few days early. But am hoping it might be Sat 30th as my sister is visiting and would be ideal to have someone home looking after my little girl. (all my family and my husbands are at least 3 hours away and altho I have friends offering to help it's just not the same as family).

Yer think she's gonna be late, was having twinges and uncomfortable contractions over the last few days but everything's stopped now, feel perfectly comfortable, but just a bit tired.
When is your date again? X

Back