Pregnancy and Slimming World

I joined SW 4 weeks ago at 26 weeks and i have a special little booklet and it states 2 HEA and 2 HEB and all 15 daily syns.

Hope this helps xxx

Thanks very much ladies!

Nope this is my 4th baby! And am about 9 weeks. Been really struggling to find things to ease the nausea. I just seem to be wanting ready salted crisps...well actually i want very salty McDonalds chips but am not going there...no chance!

Normally i just snack on fruit but its just not doing it for me, and when i feel sick i don't really want an apple or an orange. Hopefully it will pass soon though.

Thanks again :)

How many of you ladies will be joining me on the breastfeeding page when the time eventually comes x

am going to try but you just cant guarantee it. with my first the first 3 days were hard work and i nearly give up (i would have if i wasnt in hospital for the 3 days because she didnt feed really until the 3rd day and lost a fair amount of weight). But on day 4 she got the hang of it and we managed from there.

Am under no illusions how hard it will be this time. But i would like to do it so going to try my best.

i been bf for two weeks nw and after the first few days i was going to give up as found it really hard and tiring,also she was feeding constant through night but i am glad i didnt give up as it getting easier.amelia feeding a lot through day,nw but only waking two or three times during night

I want to BF, but will see how little one takes to it - i got a DVD to help me decide from the midwife last week but have not had a chance to see it yet.....might see if hubby will turn footie off tonight for BF documentary - errrr let me think!!!! haha!

My midwife said its infant led though - so nothing you can do if they dont want to...........!

I was due yesterday, midwife this morning said she was 1/5 engaged so fingers crossed.

I breast fed last time and again gave up after a few days as was too hard, luckily though I tried again after 3 days I think and had enough milk to build up stores again. I did combination feeding till 6 months last time when her teeth came through.
Really want to try harder this time, I do however have a tin of formula ready in case I have another meltdown. Does anyone know if it matters what brand you use for combo feeding? I used SMA last time as it says combo feeding on the tin, but cow and gate is cheaper.

A mixture of reasons I bf while in hospital I was in for nearly 3 days cos having a section she wasnt feeding very much anyway, when I got home from hospital I was being very sick and when your sick after a section it is really painful, so wasnt physically well enough to feed her. I already had formula in and I got my oh to feed her and we carried on feeding her both, she needed a lil extra as she lost bit of weight and was jaundice so they want me to keep feeding her to help with jaundice and for her to gain more weight.

Your doing really well wiv bf u should be really proud x

I do like combo feeding, cos I wud struggle time wise wiv breastfeeding and running around after a toddler x

jus read my,last post and it sounds like i dead nosy haha.sorry hun,i was jus curious as im expressing one bottlw for the last feed for oh to do bt last two days havent been able to express enough so even though he feeding her am having to wake to still feed her as havent expressed enough.

Ah yes I see it on the back now, silly fool I only looked at the front of the cans. I found combo feeding helped with my depression last time, but well see.
I'm hoping tonight may be the night, tmi but had a fair bit of diarrhea and cramps in the last couple of hours. Could be food poisoning though as ate out earlier this afternoon. I well fingers crossed, most likely nothing :(

mummyClark said:
I'm hoping tonight may be the night, tmi but had a fair bit of diarrhea and cramps in the last couple of hours. Could be food poisoning though as ate out earlier this afternoon. I well fingers crossed, most likely nothing :(

Hope last night was the night for you. I thought it could be for me too but nothing haha. I woke up at 1am and was having BH I think every 7 mins. But stopped after 40 mins. Have stomach ache too but think that's cos I need the loo haha

Took ages to go back to sleep, then been awake from 5 with period style cramp.

Am going shopping today so hopefully all the walking, plus the predicted thunder storms.will help!

geordie_lass21 said:
Hope last night was the night for you. I thought it could be for me too but nothing haha. I woke up at 1am and was having BH I think every 7 mins. But stopped after 40 mins. Have stomach ache too but think that's cos I need the loo haha

Took ages to go back to sleep, then been awake from 5 with period style cramp.

Am going shopping today so hopefully all the walking, plus the predicted thunder storms.will help!

This is how I started though period like cramps really bad for about a week all day and night on and off then one morning the cramps turned into contractions xx

This is how I started though period like cramps really bad for about a week all day and night on and off then one morning the cramps turned into contractions xx

i do hope its soon, it just feel like i can get much bigger! I reckon it could be this weekend but then i have had "i reckon tonight might be it" for the past 4-5 days haha

Damn absolutely nothing, I'm fed up of going to bed all crampy and ill and waking up perfectly fine :(

Yer I'm booked in for Tuesday, just so incredibly fed up, I'm gonna be an emotional wreck by the time she arrives, think I'm gonna get depression again, I know it sounds stupid but I think the longer I have to wait, the more of a let down I'll have when she arrives

Thank you for the advice on the books ladies! I have just purchased this for a starter!
books.jpg

Hope the next time I log on you are with child MummyClark! Fingers crossed for you xx

Back