Pregnancy and Slimming World

oasis6918 said:
Ha ha bless ya, I bet he's loving that. I was a GG ,with both. Just fitting into my 38G bra's now x

I couldn't believe it! I nearly dropped myself when she told me! On a plus note I got a hot milk bra & actually think it looks really nice! Much more supportive than any other I've worn!

Just a quick drop on to say my little girl was born this morning, 8lb 4. Gotta stay in overnight though which sucks. On the plus side at least sweep no. 2 worked x

mummyClark said:
Just a quick drop on to say my little girl was born this morning, 8lb 4. Gotta stay in overnight though which sucks. On the plus side at least sweep no. 2 worked x

Congratulations mummyclark!! So happy for you!! Hope it was all ok. Any names yet?? Xxx

Congratulations! So glad she is here. Hope to hear all about it soon, I hope your both well xx

Hi there, I thought I'd pop in and give a very tentative wave :) Got my BFP this week but its early days and I don't want to get too excited just incase. I hope the next 8 months fly by!

Congratulations to all of you with little bundles!

parfittaroles said:
Hi there, I thought I'd pop in and give a very tentative wave :) Got my BFP this week but its early days and I don't want to get too excited just incase. I hope the next 8 months fly by!

Congratulations parfittaroles!!! :)

Congratulations Mummy Clark that is fab news!! Hope you are your little girl are doing well xxx

parfittaroles said:

Congratulations, keep up posted, I bet your over the moon x

2 syns is nothing!! Your doing really well!! I'm really interested in seeing how you get on, we have similar weight when getting pregnant, and I'm hoping I can do the same as you, not gain too much and lose quick ish after baby comes!!

Glad Daniels doing well :) x

Thanks, I put on the maximum recommended for the average BMI but I was happy with this (as it was a stone less than I put on with my first). If I wear the right top (like I am today as had family over to meet Daniel and I knew there would be loads of pics) I dont really look like I had a baby a week ago. I do think its because I had a boy though as I really was all bump.

I feel pretty determined at the moment, partly because I have 6 weeks before I have to pay again and although I know I cant lose that much in 6 weeks i would ideally like to get closish to target). It is hard though as coffee with cake is hard to resist but I think if I allow myself one treat a day as my main syns then I will be fine.

How's Daniel sleeping? Are you getting much rest? x

Sleeping is not going so great! Although last night was quite good and I tried to keep him awake more today. His night and day are messed up meaning he cluster feeds at night and a few nights he didnt settle til 4am and 3.30am. The worst was when he woke at 10.15 and fed constantly til 1.45 as i didnt get a sleep before he woke up.

Where do you put Naomi to sleep at night (before u go to bed). do you keep her in moses basket in lounge/ kitchen etc or in her room with a monitor? I am doing the first and think that doesnt help its too bright and noisy. but can hardly go to bed when he does if its now.... for a start we dont have our dinner til Amy is in bed

Ooh excellent news. :) Congratulations! Have you decided on a name yet? Why do you need to stay in (I wanted to and requested it for breastfeeding support). I thought if all goes ok you get out within 6 hours for your 2nd baby.

geordie_lass21 said:
Sleeping is not going so great! Although last night was quite good and I tried to keep him awake more today. His night and day are messed up meaning he cluster feeds at night and a few nights he didnt settle til 4am and 3.30am. The worst was when he woke at 10.15 and fed constantly til 1.45 as i didnt get a sleep before he woke up.

Where do you put Naomi to sleep at night (before u go to bed). do you keep her in moses basket in lounge/ kitchen etc or in her room with a monitor? I am doing the first and think that doesnt help its too bright and noisy. but can hardly go to bed when he does if its now.... for a start we dont have our dinner til Amy is in bed

She sleeps either in her Moses basket in the livingroom or in her bouncer in the livingroom, but I'm very lucky because she's just like Jack she doesn't even stir with noise, we can have anythin on telly at any volume, Jack makes loads of noise, squeals, is hyper, we just talk at normal level etc and she sleeps through it all. I even hoover while she's asleep in the same room and she's flat out but when she's awake any bit of noise and she's started moving her head and eyes. Naomi was all over the place with her day and night for the first week and she's only been sleeping well the last 6 days or so. I'm sure he'll be in a routine soon x

Congrats Parfittaroles:)

VM and Oasis – No wonder my baby wakes up a lot in the night so much, mine were only a B cup before hand! Haha So where did you get it from as sounds like there was a lot better choice (so it was obviously not M&S haha)

geordie_lass21 said:
Congrats Parfittaroles:)

VM and Oasis - No wonder my baby wakes up a lot in the night so much, mine were only a B cup before hand! Haha So where did you get it from as sounds like there was a lot better choice (so it was obviously not M&S haha)

I got my bra in bra boutique in Belfast but lots of places sell Hot Milk branded bras from £17! Mine was £35 but I've seen it online for £28 since & then stopped looking! all others I tried seemed to have little support at the sides!

Hey ladies so now hubby has gone home it's just me and bubba.
Labour was excruciating, no wonder I had so many pain meds first time round. Managed through with just gas and air this time, dear lord it hurts when pushing the head out.
So I have to stay over as baby was born coated in thick meconium, so she needed to be monitored. Main reason though was me, my placenta failed to detach from the uterus, with chord snapping ( baby was born with cord rapped round her neck 4 times!). Anyway I started to haemorrhage and lost over a litre of blood. Had 8 staff on with me trying to get me stable, and hubby couldn't take it and left. In my semi conscious, already half panicked state I was pretty out of it, and heard someone say hubby was being taking to a and e after collapsing outside and splitting his head open. Wasn't the most pleasant experience of my life. But I well everything seems to have turned out ok

Her name is Keira Belinda Clark x

Oh my god, that sounds horrific, my cord snapped too but I was lucky. Is your hubby okay? Are you feeling better now? It's a really nice name x

Oh congrats on the birth of ur baby girl! But poor you! You've had an eventful 24hrs- shows u u can read what u might expect but everyone is different! & ur poor hubby! Thankfully though u r all ok but crikey u had it rough!

How is she now with the effects of mecconiun?

Back