Pregnancy and Slimming World

Is he awake a lot, Keira sleeps pretty much all the time do can't be burning much off. Or maybe mine is just a fatty who takes more than she needs, I know my first daughter lost weight the first week. I wouldn't worry too much about the midwives or health visitors, as long as he has started to gain weight now and he seems healthy to you he's fine, you'd know if something was wrong xx

No he has colic so cries a lot. Yest he was awake from 11am til 9pm except when falling asleep being cuddled (as soon as I move him he wakes up). He was same on Thurs. I did think he is burning lot energy.

They aren't happy with lack of poo either.

That would explain why he hasn't gained a lot. Is he doing a daily poo? Mine poos like a trooper, had 6 nappies on Thursday, they were the great ones where you can here them squidge them out lol x

None today, 1 yest, none thurs, 2 on wed.

beccaharrison89 said:
amelia the same,everytime i check her nappy its full of poo and wee and,when i go to change her nappy she likes too poo everywer

Snap. Nearly every nappy is dirty, I've gone through 5 packs already in 3 weeks! Naomi gained 7 oz by her 14 days when weighed. She gets weighed again next week too x

No, the first midwife wasn't worried. He us going plenty of wet nappies and he cluster feeds a lot early evening. He had now done 3 today although one wasn't huge

Sitting outside work dreading going in! Supposed to be my last week but I know there's so much to get done that a week isn't going to be enough! I reckon I'll have at least another week to work after this & hate the place so just can't wait to finish!!! I HATE MONDAY'S!

I've actually been feeling exhausted & quite sore the past few days & hoping this passes r I'm really gonna struggle this week!

I was the same, ur supposed to wind down ur last week. I would say u can't work the extra week. I wouldn't have and I was so busy that I could realistically have worked right to the birth but I wouldn't have. U need to take it easy.

He is breastfeed tho so shouldn't be constipated. Midwife now wants to see me this morning!

Put on 120g in 2 days so they happy. He is just 100g off.birth weight. they have now discharged me. He did a poo 5.mums.after they left. Apparently tho some babies don't poo for 3-5 days

Pleased to hear Daniel is putting weight on Geordie lass and that you have been discharged :)

I have just rang the hospital and they appear to have 'misplaced' my details!! They have given me a date over the phone though of THIS THURSDAY for my scan!!! Arrrrggghhh!!! Sooooo excited xx pleased I rang now!!

Last edited:
Katerpillar said:
Pleased to hear Daniel is putting weight on Geordie lass and that you have been discharged :)

I have just rang the hospital and they appear to have 'misplaced' my details!! They have given me a date over the phone though of THIS THURSDAY for my scan!!! Arrrrggghhh!!! Sooooo excited xx pleased I rang now!!

How exciting good luck for Thursday hun :)))) I'm due in 3days and still no sign! Was in hospital the other day as baby scared the hell out of us and wasn't moving at all thankfully all was ok when put on the monitor :) had an internal too which showed my cervix was closed!!! Gutted I really wanted them to say I was at least 1cm dilated!!! Can't wait to hear your news on Thursday :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Katerpillar said:

Fantastic!!!! It's so exciting!!! I've got my 20 wk scan today, can't wait!! :) xx

enjoy scans girlies!!!

I have been busy building stuff for baby arrival (well hubby has, not me!). Moses basket is all ready in our room - and nursery is coming along nicely now :) as well as the rest of the house which is being decorated and unpacked from moving haha! x

Back