Pregnancy and Slimming World

Mummy Clark that is so lovely of you to show what happens after birth! It's amazing how much goes when baby comes out xx

morning, I could cry :-( just seen a pic of myself looking like a hamster!!! Went our for infuse with friends last night. please say the swelling and weight goes down after baby??? think I've put on 3-4 stone which is disgusting. really have no idea how they can say I am having a tiny baby. feel very emotional today hoping its a sign. Xx

View attachment 57278

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You do not look like a hamster!! You look like a beautiful mama who's due to give birth very soon! Give yourself a break Hun - baby will be here very soon and then it will all be sweeeet ha ha. Big love xxxx

Mrs JH just wondering how u r doing and if u r still hanging on- that's one less sleep now til u meet ur little bundle :0)

Keep us posted & hope it all goes perfectly x

mummyClark said:
Can't believe I'm doing this but for the sake of your sanity mrsjh I will put my before an after pics on
First is me at 41 weeks preg and the second is me at the moment 12 days postpartum. As you can see I'm not perfect but everything does go down and you'll feel a bit better about yourself.
( excuse the mess and the state of me, haven't got dressed or washed yet lol)

Wow you look amazing thank you for sharing that :) well today is my due date!!! COME ON BABY!!! Xx

Vm019 said:
Mrs JH just wondering how u r doing and if u r still hanging on- that's one less sleep now til u meet ur little bundle :0)

Keep us posted & hope it all goes perfectly x

Yep I'm still here and today is my due date! Tried everything to evict but the sex thing just doesn't work!!! I'm too big and my hubs freaked out as baby had the hiccups and completely killed the moment!!!! LOL! xx

MrsJH said:
Yep I'm still here and today is my due date! Tried everything to evict but the sex thing just doesn't work!!! I'm too big and my hubs freaked out as baby had the hiccups and completely killed the moment!!!! LOL! xx

Good luck!! Thinking of you!! ;-) xxx

MrsJH said:

Lol poor hubs! :D think my hubby is terrified of trying anything now too- in past week r so just!

Thinkng if you today babe xx

Don't worry it won't be much longer. Have you tried walking? I don't think the curry worked for me as I love spied anyway so wasn't shock to system. I did however have fresh ripe pineapple for lunch and dinner the day before and day of going into labour. Probs a coincidence mind bit a friend told me she ate loads and went into labour that day so thought I would try it

Thanks girls! Going for a long walk and will get some pineapple! I'm freaking HUGE and sooooo uncomfortable! Any guesses on gender? Xx

image-2282308748.jpg

Can't wait to get back on slimming world once this baby is out!! My legs are disgusting!!! :-/ xx

Hey eveyone, I would like to join as I just found out a few weeks ago that we are now expecting our 2nd baby but won't be due until March 2013 so have a long way to go, just really want to make sure I stick to my SW as I have never eaten so healthy before now!

Mrs JH I think you are having a boy from looking at your bump as it looks so similar to my last! And he came on the due date so fingers crossed for you. I know how horrible the wait is but do try and enjoy it as you will have so much to do once he/she arrives, the first few days are like a whirlwind!

Mrs JH, I also reckon boy as ur mainly bump which I was with Daniel, with Amy I wad very wide at hips and more spread. Carrying a boy was .so much more uncomfortable than a girl. I could hardly bend!

FinnFinn said:
Hey eveyone, I would like to join as I just found out a few weeks ago that we are now expecting our 2nd baby but won't be due until March 2013 so have a long way to go, just really want to make sure I stick to my SW as I have never eaten so healthy before now!

Mrs JH I think you are having a boy from looking at your bump as it looks so similar to my last! And he came on the due date so fingers crossed for you. I know how horrible the wait is but do try and enjoy it as you will have so much to do once he/she arrives, the first few days are like a whirlwind!

Hi FinnFinn! Welcome and Congratulations! Is this your second baby? It's tough sticking to sw, but I think just trying and not having a sod it I'm pregnant attitude really helps! Hope your feeling well x

Hi everyone, Will be 3days over tomorrow and still nothing :-( seeing midwife on Wednesday at 40+4 hoping she will do a sweep soon at my last app she said its usually within 7days over. I'm sooooo uncomfortable and hot just want to meet my baby!

How is everyone? Xx

Back