Pregnancy and Slimming World

Mrs CC said:
Good luck!

Well it's done! Wasn't as pleasant as the first :0/ but midwife says she'll put her house on it that it'll put me in labour as very successful - I couldn't face another so it better!

Ah hun, I'm sure baby will be here soon. Going to keep checking on here for update :) try keep active get baby moving down x

Vm019 said:
40 weeks now & I'm wondering when anyone was offered a sweep? Will I b offered one this week? Is it really sore?

I had a sweep at 10 days past due date. It's uncomfortable that's for sure but if it gets things going... Lol!
DD didn't turn up til the induction was booked at 13 days past and was intiated, she was born 16 days past due date. Hopefully that won't be the case for you.

Vm019 said:
Well it's done! Wasn't as pleasant as the first :0/ but midwife says she'll put her house on it that it'll put me in labour as very successful - I couldn't face another so it better!

Crossed fingers for you! ;)

Hi all, I'm 33, this is my second pregnancy. I'm about 6+5 weeks. DD is 5 in September. Very excited about it. I've been trying to lose weight since September and been up and down loads but am almost the same weight as I was when I found out I was pregnant with DD. so pleased about that but my knees are a lot worse since then. so need to keep my weight down as much as possible. Anyone else due in April. Anyway take care mummies. :)

natzta said:
Hi all, I'm 33, this is my second pregnancy. I'm about 6+5 weeks. DD is 5 in September. Very excited about it. I've been trying to lose weight since September and been up and down loads but am almost the same weight as I was when I found out I was pregnant with DD. so pleased about that but my knees are a lot worse since then. so need to keep my weight down as much as possible. Anyone else due in April. Anyway take care mummies. :)

Congratulations!!!! :) xx

Vm019 said:

Keep walking, that helped with my second sweep to get things going.
Unfortunately midwives don't always know what theyre talking about, the woman that did my second said nothing had changed since my first sweep so was unlikely to work that time. It didn't hurt at all and my contractions started 2 hours later

Fingers crossed that the sweep has worked for you Vm019! xx

Welcome and congratulations to natzta xx

natzta said:

Hi there, congrats on your news! I'm due about march so a little before you. Still seems very far away! I founs out quite early so feel like I've been pregnant forever!

mummyClark said:
Keep walking, that helped with my second sweep to get things going.
Unfortunately midwives don't always know what theyre talking about, the woman that did my second said nothing had changed since my first sweep so was unlikely to work that time. It didn't hurt at all and my contractions started 2 hours later

Sorry had to laugh at this comment re the midwife after my run in at the hospital the other week!

How do you all cope with the tiredness? Yesterday on my day off I spent the day in bed and today I was so tired after work I've had to skip the gym and crash out on the sofa. Got tea cooking and after its done I'm off to bed I reckon! Nothing is getting done round the house and I'm lucky if I get to the gym twice a week these days!!

How do you all cope with the tiredness? Yesterday on my day off I spent the day in bed and today I was so tired after work I've had to skip the gym and crash out on the sofa. Got tea cooking and after its done I'm off to bed I reckon! Nothing is getting done round the house and I'm lucky if I get to the gym twice a week these days!!
Meet your sister!
I am so tired these days too but i'm off work at the moment on holidays so i'm taking advantage of being off as I won't be able to do it when i'm back at work. I think that i'll be taking a nap after work once i'm back. Take a nap when you can, i had 20 mins on the couch earlier...lovely!
Sleep when you can hon x

Wanda said:
Meet your sister!
I am so tired these days too but i'm off work at the moment on holidays so i'm taking advantage of being off as I won't be able to do it when i'm back at work. I think that i'll be taking a nap after work once i'm back. Take a nap when you can, i had 20 mins on the couch earlier...lovely!
Sleep when you can hon x

Make the most of that time off! I've been tempted to take some time off this weekend to catch up on some rest! Its mad how it sneaks up on you, I was fine till 3pm then I could have fallen asleep at my desk! Am dreading three more days of getting up early. I dont think my shifts at work help but I dont wanna change my hours just yet!

hello everyone, would love to join you. im almost 4 weeks so very early days but need to control my weight gain.

im feeling not too bad apart from tiredness and being roasting hot.

am I correct in thinking you just need to have an extra hex a and an extra hex b? (for extra easy, not sure about red and green?)

thanks x

B's lovely lady said:
Congratulations!!!! :) xx

Thank you! :)

Katerpillar said:
Fingers crossed that the sweep has worked for you Vm019! xx

Welcome and congratulations to natzta xx

Thanks ;)

Mrs CC said:
Hi there, congrats on your news! I'm due about march so a little before you. Still seems very far away! I founs out quite early so feel like I've been pregnant forever!

Thanks. Yes very early to find out. So I feel like I've been waiting forever to see someone about this pregnancy lark. Saw mw at about 6 wks with DD. not going to see one til 10-11 wks with this one. So bizarre. Hey ho. Fingers crossed for a stickey one! ;P

poppycat said:
hello everyone, would love to join you. im almost 4 weeks so very early days but need to control my weight gain.

im feeling not too bad apart from tiredness and being roasting hot.

am I correct in thinking you just need to have an extra hex a and an extra hex b? (for extra easy, not sure about red and green?)

thanks x

Yes to two of each HE. And go for EE as will give much more varied. Hope ur taking your folic acid. I'm having readybrek (HEB) that's got it in too.

Congrats btw! I'm knackered and hot too. Im 6+4 i think. Was feeling nauseous but that seems to have passed. Was eating (HEB) ryvitas to help that feeling as could easily have had my syns for the day in cream crackers alone. Not good. ;)
Good luck with your weight control! :)

Back