Pregnancy and Slimming World

Vm019 said:
Still waiting! More frequent pains today but nothing enough to head to hospital yet!

Fingers crossed for you. It can't be long now.

geordie_lass21 said:
Fingers crossed for you. It can't be long now.

Been up all night with pains every 8 mins- just not getting any closer!

Hi ladies so yesterday I found out I am pregnant with my 2nd baby :D only 4.5 weeks so very early but I needed to share as I can't tell anyone I actually know yet! X x

Vm019 said:
Been up all night with pains every 8 mins- just not getting any closer!

Sounds like this could be it! Fingers crossed!

Welcome lilbabyfish!! And good luck VM! Hope this is it.....

Baby bear kicked midwife today whilst she was doing heartbeat....naughty naughty!!!

Also head is on brim of pelvis now....ooooh!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Awe god I'm struggling! Been to Hospital checked & sent home! Contractions 5 mins apart & excruciating when I got there but only 3cm - need to b 4 before admitting u 2 MLU and said she would have to admit me to antenatal ward rather than delivery so up to me but no point! Membranes bulging apparently & 90% effaced but still a lot of work to do! Did another sweep too - trying tens but feeling really sick!

Vm019 said:
Awe god I'm struggling! Been to Hospital checked & sent home! Contractions 5 mins apart & excruciating when I got there but only 3cm - need to b 4 before admitting u 2 MLU and said she would have to admit me to antenatal ward rather than delivery so up to me but no point! Membranes bulging apparently & 90% effaced but still a lot of work to do! Did another sweep too - trying tens but feeling really sick!

Not long now, it must be so frustrating though. Good luck and lots of love xx

Vm019 said:

I'm guessing a 4pm baby on its way.

Vm019 said:

Awww it's hard isn't glad but your doing well, when you get to that 4 it gets easier, I found it helped knowing things were progressing and you can have gas and air then aswell, so excited for you x

Ahhhh just seen this! Hope things are well underway now and Baby VM is here soon! GOOD LUCK xxxx

i go to group to just keep my gain in control and im so happy iv done this. i told my c at 3 months but im sure u can tell as soon or as late as u would like. i love that its so relaxed and im not pushed to be strict or anything. im 22 wks and gained 5.5 lb upto now. that is mainly from cereal and milk lol x

lilbabyfish said:
Do you ladies go to group? If so I'm just wondering how many weeks you where when you told your consultant? X x

I moved house so joined a new class when I was 26 weeks (ish) and have only just given up on classes! I've gained just under a stone since then....! I had however gained a lot before I joined.....oops!

It's great when you can stick to it - I just lost my willpower in the final run up to labour!!!! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Heh there - finally got news!!!

After 12 hrs of labour, & only 20 mins of pushing ....

Kelsey Eleanor Dorothy Blair arrived at 12.53 today... 8lb 14oz :0)

She's gorgeous ... But left mummy needing to go to theatre for 1hr to repair 3rd degree tear!

So worth it though!

Attachments

• image-2323163965.jpg
    image-2323163965.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 202
Congratulations she's absolutely gorgeous, I've been checking on here all day for news. It's a shame about your tear hun but like you say it's all worth it. Loving her name, nice short labour for you :) although it prob seemed longer at the time. Hope your both doing well xx

Vm019 said:
Heh there - finally got news!!!

After 12 hrs of labour, & only 20 mins of pushing ....

Kelsey Eleanor Dorothy Blair arrived at 12.53 today... 8lb 14oz :0)

She's gorgeous ... But left mummy needing to go to theatre for 1hr to repair 3rd degree tear!

So worth it though!

Congratulations x she's beautiful x

Congrats Vm :) She is gorgeous. What did she weigh?

Also intrigued abt how long it took you to Ho f.rom 3 to 4cms (ad I def wouldn't want to go home at 3cms unless I Lived abt 5 mins away)

Back