Pregnancy and Slimming World

Poo missed she was 8lb 14oz.:)

Congratulations babe! She is a stunner :) xxx

Vm019 said:
Heh there - finally got news!!!

After 12 hrs of labour, & only 20 mins of pushing ....

Kelsey Eleanor Dorothy Blair arrived at 12.53 today... 8lb 14oz :0)

She's gorgeous ... But left mummy needing to go to theatre for 1hr to repair 3rd degree tear!

So worth it though!

Big congrats hun she is gorgeous! Well done you! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi girls.
Am about 5 weeks now with baby 2 and I am scared stupid If I'm honest about if I'll love this baby as much as I love my darling girl Imogen. Following s world doing pretty well at the moment. Whew all a lot for my brain this early. :) x

FionaMcd said:
Hi girls.
Am about 5 weeks now with baby 2 and I am scared stupid If I'm honest about if I'll love this baby as much as I love my darling girl Imogen. Following s world doing pretty well at the moment. Whew all a lot for my brain this early. :) x

Hi Hun I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and I'm trying my best to keep following SW but feeling pretty rubbish at the mo x x

Hey. I'm feeling ok at the moment no nausea or anything. Waiting for it to kick in big time though with my daughter I was sick all the way from 2-9 months :( was awful!!!! Gah I love babies but not keen on being pregnant. X

FionaMcd said:
Hi girls.

I felt like this too and it felt like I was betraying Jack if I loved my daughter as much, I loved my daughter so much while I was carrying her and when she was born I tried not to be all over her infront of him cos I didn't know how you love two babies as much as each other but it's an amazing feeling having not one but two children to be in love with, I'd have 10 if I'd get away with it lol xx

Okay I'm getting no sleep at the moment....I've got about 10 days to due date is this normal? I'm up to the loo bout 6 times a night....:( I stop drinking bout 9pm but still need to go....help!!!

Any advice?? Or it is just the norm and I have to suffer??? Saw midwife on weds and no issues with urine so don't think it's a UTI.....sob sob.

oasis6918 said:
I felt like this too and it felt like I was betraying Jack if I loved my daughter as much, I loved my daughter so much while I was carrying her and when she was born I tried not to be all over her infront of him cos I didn't know how you love two babies as much as each other but it's an amazing feeling having not one but two children to be in love with, I'd have 10 if I'd get away with it lol xx

Exactly what's running through my head I've done nothing but cry sad tears since I found out x

Hi All,

I'm just about to have a baby and i'm wondering when is the best time to start losing weight after i've had him?

And also, if you breast feed, just your weight go up and down because of the milk you are carrying?

want to be back to my size by christmas!!

xxxx

Ellebear said:
Okay I'm getting no sleep at the moment....I've got about 10 days to due date is this normal? I'm up to the loo bout 6 times a night....:( I stop drinking bout 9pm but still need to go....help!!!

Any advice?? Or it is just the norm and I have to suffer??? Saw midwife on weds and no issues with urine so don't think it's a UTI.....sob sob.

I was like that for about a week & a half before due date too - wide awake & could have sat on loo all night cos didn't get to sleep much b4 needing to go again! It did pass a few days b4 delivery but u r drained mentally too- I even tried sleeping during the day & failed but baby will be here soon :0)

oabaab said:
Hi All,

I'm just about to have a baby and i'm wondering when is the best time to start losing weight after i've had him?

And also, if you breast feed, just your weight go up and down because of the milk you are carrying?

want to be back to my size by christmas!!

xxxx

I started back on 4 weeks after bubba, she's 6 weeks now and iv got 4lb to get back to normal weight. Yer your weight can fluctuate while breastfeeding, I always weigh myself after iv given her a good feed x

Vm019 said:

She's gorgeous ... But left mummy needing to go to theatre for 1hr to repair 3rd degree tear!

So worth it though!

Congratulations to Mummy and Daddy! Sorry to hear about the tear but yes worth every second to get a result like her! Beautiful name!!!
I tore with my DD. but don't even think about it 5 yrs on. ;)

Vm019 said:

So worth it though!

Congratultions, she looks gorgeous! Shame about your tear, but im sure youll be feeling better in no time!

FionaMcd said:
Hi girls.

Congratulations! If I'm honest I'm just scared full stop of having a baby!

FionaMcd said:
Exactly what's running through my head I've done nothing but cry sad tears since I found out x

Try not to worry hun, it'll all come naturally again when baby is here and it'll all make sense. You don't have to make room in your heart for your new baby, your heart just gets bigger xx

Back