Pregnancy and Slimming World

Hi ladies!

Currently 19weeks 6 days pregnant and for the last 6 weeks have fallen off the SW wagon hugely.

3 rounds of antibiotics for bladder infections and 1 round for a sinus infection left me feeling very sorry for myself, eating rubbish and lazing around. Braved group yesterday and have gained 5.5lbs :(

Defo need to just get back in the swing of things and try and limit gain...and maybe even possibly lose a little (is that possible? )

x

Hi Louisa,

I am in the same boat as you and have been feeling so tired that I have not been following plan. From this week though I am going to try and be a bit better and avoid the naughties. I think it is still possible to lose just as long as you know you are getting the nutrients you need however I'm not worrying too much at the minute as I know once I am on my maternity leave I will be much better with cooking etc and just trying to keep anymore weight from going on.

You're nearly half way now congrats!
xxxx

My wee princess at 12 days old :D

Attachments

• image-437301127.jpg
    image-437301127.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 114
Ps no baby bear news here....saw midwife yesterday and baby is still in great position (the spine across my tummy and head down!!) so I'm bouncing up and down and hoping for some action this week!!! X

hi Ladies, I'm going away to Cornwall( with my Hubby) tomorrow and hoping to come back with a cornish pastry in the oven :D so hopefully will be joining you soon ;)

Nika said:
hi Ladies, I'm going away to Cornwall( with my Hubby) tomorrow and hoping to come back with a cornish pastry in the oven :D so hopefully will be joining you soon ;)

I love this post.....! Xxx

Ekk! Im only 12 weeks and I've put on a stone!!! I know I've been naughty at times - but that's just ridiculous. Time to get my act together & be start being healthy again :(

Nika said:

Hahaha brilliant!!! Good luck.... Enjoy trying :) What a lovely wknd to go to Cornwall!

Ellebear said:
Ps no baby bear news here....saw midwife yesterday and baby is still in great position (the spine across my tummy and head down!!) so I'm bouncing up and down and hoping for some action this week!!! X

Come on baby bear!! Glad she's in the right position!! Looking forward to hearing your news!!!

parfittaroles said:
Ekk! Im only 12 weeks and I've put on a stone!!! I know I've been naughty at times - but that's just ridiculous. Time to get my act together & be start being healthy again :(

Don't worry too much - the first 12 weeks are really hard!! Xx

Hahaha brilliant!!! Good luck.... Enjoy trying :) What a lovely wknd to go to Cornwall!

we going away for a whole week and its actually the right week if you know what I mean :D I have not planned it because we booked the holiday in March but will try and make the most of it, now going to pack some more sexy things ;)

Nika said:
we going away for a whole week and its actually the right week if you know what I mean :D I have not planned it because we booked the holiday in March but will try and make the most of it, now going to pack some more sexy things ;)

Good luck! Sending you some baby dust! xx

Hi, I'd love to join you guys on here, I have literally read this entire thread from start to finish & think it's about time I join in!!! I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my second son & very happy about it!! :) I joined slimming world in January & lost over 3 stone, still need to lose another 3 though!!! I'm still going to group & I'm really pleased as I'm still 8.5 lbs less than when I found out I was pregnant!! With my bmi it recommends on 1 st weight gain which I thought was bloody mental but seems a bit more do-able!! (eeeeek) Would love lots of support from people going through the same thing as now I'm preggers people think its wierd I'm still going to class & think I should just sit on my ass & eat cake (mmmmm) but that's why I had to join in the first place!!! Anyways that's me, sorry about the mega long post, lol!! Xxxx

Skonions said:
Hi, I'd love to join you guys on here, I have literally read this entire thread from start to finish & think it's about time I join in!!! I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my second son & very happy about it!! :) I joined slimming world in January & lost over 3 stone, still need to lose another 3 though!!! I'm still going to group & I'm really pleased as I'm still 8.5 lbs less than when I found out I was pregnant!! With my bmi it recommends on 1 st weight gain which I thought was bloody mental but seems a bit more do-able!! (eeeeek) Would love lots of support from people going through the same thing as now I'm preggers people think its wierd I'm still going to class & think I should just sit on my ass & eat cake (mmmmm) but that's why I had to join in the first place!!! Anyways that's me, sorry about the mega long post, lol!! Xxxx

Congratulations and welcome!!! :) Well done for losing 3 stone xx

Back