Pregnancy and Slimming World

Ellebear said:
Going to hospital today!....... Induction time! X

Good luck hun can't wait to hear your news :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had my bloods back today & I have to see a consultant as my platelets are low :( I also have to go for bloods every two weeks. Great - i'll feel like a pin cushion soon!

I just hope it doesn't go lower as they'll refuse me an epidural. I don't mind that as I'm a bit creeped about the thought of one! But it's worrying as if I have to have an emergency c-section they might have to knock me out and I'll miss my little ones big entrance :'-( but like you said, at least they're keeping an eye on it, and as long as my bab's is ok xxx

Just made cheese scones, I wasn't expecting much but they were lovely!
Cheese and bacon pie in the oven cooking, I hope it's as successful ;)

Had my bloods back today & I have to see a consultant as my platelets are low :( I also have to go for bloods every two weeks. Great - i'll feel like a pin cushion soon!

Oh no, my platelets were low when I was pregnant with my little boy at one of my early blood tests & they were normal at the next one, I hope yours go right back up too!!!!!xxxx

Just made cheese scones, I wasn't expecting much but they were lovely!
Cheese and bacon pie in the oven cooking, I hope it's as successful ;)

Mmmmmm, sound yummy are they slimming world ones?? If so syns/recipe, I bloody love cheese scones!! I made the SW leek & potato soup today after having it at tasters at class, it was yummy!! That's lunch sorted out for the weekend!! I was gonna try making the SW quiches which I've never done before but my lovely mother in laws in hospital (possible infection from chemo) so we'll be visiting!! :-(

Skonions said:
Mmmmmm, sound yummy are they slimming world ones?? If so syns/recipe, I bloody love cheese scones!! I made the SW leek & potato soup today after having it at tasters at class, it was yummy!! That's lunch sorted out for the weekend!! I was gonna try making the SW quiches which I've never done before but my lovely mother in laws in hospital (possible infection from chemo) so we'll be visiting!! :-(

Both sw and syn free!
Scones-
300grams cottage cheese (I used the red pepper one)
I packet of cheese and onion smash
2eggs
Salt & pepper
Method- blitz cottage cheese and eggs with a blender, add smash season, mould into scone shape and cook on 200 for 20mins in oven.

Pie-
1 packet cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce.
1 packet of cheese and onion smash
3eggs
Tub of quark
Onion
Diced gammon
Sat and pepper
Hot water approx 650ml

Method-
Empty mash and pasta packets into large pie dish, add quark, beaten eggs, hot water, mix well. Add bacon and onion and season. Add any veg you want, broccoli would have been nice.
Put in oven on 200 for 45-60 mins.

My little lady is 3 weeks old now - still breastfeeding but started a formula bottle in the evening as she hasn't gained any weight since leaving hospital- in fact she's now 1lb lower than birth weight! She's got colic though, a viral infection in her throat, and had a tongue tie which had to be fixed! Oh & she's only sleeping about 6/7hrs a day.... But she's still a wee pet :D

Not sure she's sure about who her big brother is- going by one of these photos lol

Attachments

• image-2796044743.jpg
    image-2796044743.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 103
  • image-1800771403.jpg
    image-1800771403.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 95
Vm019 said:
My little lady is 3 weeks old now - still breastfeeding but started a formula bottle in the evening as she hasn't gained any weight since leaving hospital- in fact she's now 1lb lower than birth weight! She's got colic though, a viral infection in her throat, and had a tongue tie which had to be fixed! Oh & she's only sleeping about 6/7hrs a day.... But she's still a wee pet :D

Not sure she's sure about who her big brother is- going by one of these photos lol

She's just the cutest little baby going!! Congratulations :) x

Skonions said:
Thanks for the recipes Geobar, so you said the scones were good but how was the pie?? Sounds like a really odd combo the pasta & smash, bet it'd be filling though!! What did you serve the scones with, butter? Maybe a chutney would be nice, I'm deffo gonna try them!!xxx

I made the scones last night and tried one do didn't have it with anything, it was nice enough on its own. But it would be lovely with a churned or maybe a little flavoured Philly.
The pie was really nice as well. Really tasty and filling. Better than I was expecting tbh x

I made the scones last night and tried one do didn't have it with anything, it was nice enough on its own. But it would be lovely with a churned or maybe a little flavoured Philly.
The pie was really nice as well. Really tasty and filling. Better than I was expecting tbh x

Ohhhh, I bet they'd be lovely with some sweet chilli philli!! Deffo gonna try them this week!! Babies due 4 months today!!!!! :)

Back