Pregnancy and Slimming World

Skonions said:
Ohhhh, I bet they'd be lovely with some sweet chilli philli!! Deffo gonna try them this week!! Babies due 4 months today!!!!! :)

I'm 25 wks on wednesday so we're quite close.
I weighed this morning and I've lost 5lb this week really happy with that. Now my weight gain is within normal yay

Geobar said:
I'm 25 wks on wednesday so we're quite close.
I weighed this morning and I've lost 5lb this week really happy with that. Now my weight gain is within normal yay

I can't wait until I get further along and I have a bump! Congrats on your weight loss. I hope I lose this week as I'm fed up of gaining!

Just wondering, is everyone having 15 syns a day? I normally have 6-8 as I seem to be eating loads as it is!

Vm019 said:
My little lady is 3 weeks old now - still breastfeeding but started a formula bottle in the evening as she hasn't gained any weight since leaving hospital- in fact she's now 1lb lower than birth weight! She's got colic though, a viral infection in her throat, and had a tongue tie which had to be fixed! Oh & she's only sleeping about 6/7hrs a day.... But she's still a wee pet :D

Not sure she's sure about who her big brother is- going by one of these photos lol

She's gorgeous hun xx

parfittaroles said:
I can't wait until I get further along and I have a bump! Congrats on your weight loss. I hope I lose this week as I'm fed up of gaining!

Just wondering, is everyone having 15 syns a day? I normally have 6-8 as I seem to be eating loads as it is!

I've only been back on it for a week but I've had on average 10 syns a day

Any news from Ellebear? Can't wait to hear from her been checking everyday! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Skonions said:
I'll be 23 weeks Tuesday so just 2 weeks after you!! Well done on losing 5 lbs that's a fantastic loss when you're not preggers never mind when you are!!xx

I'm well happy and I have eaten plenty. Just goes to show how much of a difference making better choices makes.
Hopefully I won't fall off the wagon too badly throughout the rst of my pregnancy lol

How far along are you? In the last week I've had people start to ask when I'm due so officially past the porky stage into the looking preggers stage, yey, well maybe a bit porky, lol!!

I'm probably using the same syns as you, happy with that, not feeling deprived at all and I can enjoy the full 15 syns as and when I need them later on in the pregnancy!!

I've started a food diary if you wanna take a look, trying to stay super focused and it seems to be working....at the mo!! :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...ue-15th-jan-hoping-will-help-motivate-me.html

I'm well happy and I have eaten plenty. Just goes to show how much of a difference making better choices makes.
Hopefully I won't fall off the wagon too badly throughout the rst of my pregnancy lol

Makes a massive difference, Slimming World has massively changed my life, I'm finally making better choices!! I'm pleased you're doing so well!! I keep thinking I'm gonna do really well keeping the weight gain to a minimum and the get to crimbo and go mad and put on a stone in like a week, I really hope I don't!! Gonna enjoy christmas day and not hold back then but not gonna start eating 1st Dec until 1s January like I normally do!! *crosses fingers*

Skonions said:
Makes a massive difference, Slimming World has massively changed my life, I'm finally making better choices!! I'm pleased you're doing so well!! I keep thinking I'm gonna do really well keeping the weight gain to a minimum and the get to crimbo and go mad and put on a stone in like a week, I really hope I don't!! Gonna enjoy christmas day and not hold back then but not gonna start eating 1st Dec until 1s January like I normally do!! *crosses fingers*

We'll just have to keep each other on track!!!

No news from Ellebear yet, I hope that means she's too busy cuddling babybear to get on here!! It such an over-whelming and amazing time!!!!

Hubs was on a stag-do last night, he got in at 4am and feel asleep on the sofa, I've sent him back to bed but not sure how long I'll let him lie in for, he never gives me lie-ins!!

Doing a big chicken roast today, the chicken is HUGE so have to think of something to cook with the leftovers tomorrow!! You can't beat a good roast and gonna use my syns for stuffinf, gravy and yorkshire pud, yum!!

If my little on Freddie behaves and plays nicely I wanna make slimming world quiches today, also bought the ingredients for the SW cheese scones!! Sometimes he wants my constant attention so I can't get stuff done, can't imagine what its gonna be like when I've got two to entertain, eeeeeeeek, Freddie was a complete monster in Sainsburys yesterday, kept whinging and running off if we let him out of the trolly!!! I'll have to do online shops when we've got two or leave hubs in the car with them and quickly whizz round!!

Right hope everyne is feeling well and have a great day all!!!!xx

Skonions said:
No news from Ellebear yet, I hope that means she's too busy cuddling babybear to get on here!! It such an over-whelming and amazing time!!!!

Hubs was on a stag-do last night, he got in at 4am and feel asleep on the sofa, I've sent him back to bed but not sure how long I'll let him lie in for, he never gives me lie-ins!!

Doing a big chicken roast today, the chicken is HUGE so have to think of something to cook with the leftovers tomorrow!! You can't beat a good roast and gonna use my syns for stuffinf, gravy and yorkshire pud, yum!!

If my little on Freddie behaves and plays nicely I wanna make slimming world quiches today, also bought the ingredients for the SW cheese scones!! Sometimes he wants my constant attention so I can't get stuff done, can't imagine what its gonna be like when I've got two to entertain, eeeeeeeek, Freddie was a complete monster in Sainsburys yesterday, kept whinging and running off if we let him out of the trolly!!! I'll have to do online shops when we've got two or leave hubs in the car with them and quickly whizz round!!

Right hope everyne is feeling well and have a great day all!!!!xx

My bumps going to be named Freddie. How old is your little one?

My bumps going to be named Freddie. How old is your little one?

Great name, I love my Freddie to bits!!! :) He's 22 months today so he'll be 26 months when the next one comes along, another boy, we've got a name but we're keeping it a secret this time, it'll be nice to have more to announce when he's born!! I'm hoping that Freddie's gonna be really helpful when the baby comes along, grabbing the wipes or the phone for me etc, just gotta do my best to make sure he doesn't feel left out or get jealous!! Have you got another one?xx

Skonions said:
Great name, I love my Freddie to bits!!! :) He's 22 months today so he'll be 26 months when the next one comes along, another boy, we've got a name but we're keeping it a secret this time, it'll be nice to have more to announce when he's born!! I'm hoping that Freddie's gonna be really helpful when the baby comes along, grabbing the wipes or the phone for me etc, just gotta do my best to make sure he doesn't feel left out or get jealous!! Have you got another one?xx

I've got a 16 month old boy. He'll be 19 months when I'm due so there's going to be fun times ahead!
I know what you mean about the attention thing. It's just a balancing act i guess, all trial and error lol

My little lady is 3 weeks old now - still breastfeeding but started a formula bottle in the evening as she hasn't gained any weight since leaving hospital- in fact she's now 1lb lower than birth weight! She's got colic though, a viral infection in her throat, and had a tongue tie which had to be fixed! Oh & she's only sleeping about 6/7hrs a day.... But she's still a wee pet :D

Not sure she's sure about who her big brother is- going by one of these photos lol

Awwww Vm019 she is absolutely gorgeous! You must be sooo proud! Congratulations again hun :D xx

Hi Ladies,
I'm 20 weeks today and weighed myself this morning and have put on a stone exactly! eeeeek! Seems like a lot. I haven't been making the best choices to be fair so going to try to have a better week this week. I am addicted to ice cream at the minute though :eek: Have totally gone off meat too so green days ahoy for me! Hope everyone is ok……

Katerpillar said:
Hi Ladies,
I'm 20 weeks today and weighed myself this morning and have put on a stone exactly! eeeeek! Seems like a lot. I haven't been making the best choices to be fair so going to try to have a better week this week. I am addicted to ice cream at the minute though :eek: Have totally gone off meat too so green days ahoy for me! Hope everyone is ok......

Hey,
I'm only 7 weeks but I'm at that icky stage when everything makes me feel kind of queasy!! I want to eat but feel poorly :( there are totally worse addictions than ice cream especially a nice luxury vanilla yuuuuumy xxx

Ha ha true - I can't seem to get enough of it at the minute! :D The queasy stage is awful - I never had any real morning sickness but some days I felt queasy all day long. Toast was my saviour then! Hope it passes for you soon!

Katerpillar said:
Hi Ladies,
I'm 20 weeks today and weighed myself this morning and have put on a stone exactly! eeeeek! Seems like a lot. I haven't been making the best choices to be fair so going to try to have a better week this week. I am addicted to ice cream at the minute though :eek: Have totally gone off meat too so green days ahoy for me! Hope everyone is ok......

Thank u! So in love with my little girl! Just wish we could get her gaining weight! Midwife reckons she's using her energy to fight a throat infection rather than gaining weight but has out on 2oz since she came home from hospital- its not a lot at all but it's a gain!

Anyways, don't be stressing too much about ur weight- ur body goes through so much! I fell of the wagon after about 5/6 mths & ate everything & anything- so I was gutted to find I had almost 6st on when I was weighed for epidural... However I lost 2.5st of that in about 3/4 days... I was full of fluid! Got 3st still to lose but after what ur body goes through I don't care- ill get it off on SW when wee missy is on track & gaining & I've more time to get sw recipes on the go again!

Obviously my huge gain was partly my fault but I just couldn't help the cravings & therefore just decided to enjoy my pregnancy! Now I'm looking forward to buying smaller clothes again!

Katerpillar said:
Hi Ladies,

For the health of ur baby, regardless of what u r craving u should try sticking to SW recipes if you can and then have what u crave on top of that- then u know u r getting a good meal too!

Back