Pregnancy and Slimming World

Awww Ellebear she is absolutely delicious! Congratulations babe! I can't wait for that feeling. Hope you enjoy every second xx

Hi am currently 11+ 3 and joining slimming world tonight ive put on over a stone since April and would love to have it off for when baby comes. Has anyone list weigh while pregnant?

I've had nausea and ate loads have 5lb on in the last 5 weeks so I know I need to be more careful with my choices. I put on very little weight with my 1st baby and loads with my 2nd I really don't want to put loads on this time as with my last I just felt Hugh and couldn't enjoy it.

I haven't had a chance to read through your posts yet but am hoping to get through them and get inspiration from you all.

Hi first timer.. I'm 24 weeks now and was doing great until in the last 4 weeks I put on just under a stone. I was quite upset by it as im already far overweight and had a bit of a moan at from midwife so I think it gave me a little kick to make better choices. Weigh in this morning and I lost 2.5 pound which was great news. I suppose I'm trying to say I think it is possible if u keep an eye on things and not let it all slip like I did, 7 lb on in 1 week made me feel a bit sick!! Good luck x

kayleigh.rebecca said:
Hi first timer.. I'm 24 weeks now and was doing great until in the last 4 weeks I put on just under a stone. I was quite upset by it as im already far overweight and had a bit of a moan at from midwife so I think it gave me a little kick to make better choices. Weigh in this morning and I lost 2.5 pound which was great news. I suppose I'm trying to say I think it is possible if u keep an eye on things and not let it all slip like I did, 7 lb on in 1 week made me feel a bit sick!! Good luck x

Thanks am joining tonight at 7.30 and will start tomorrow I hate feeling fat instead of pregnant like I did in my last pregnancy. Here's hoping I can drop a stone in the next 9 weeks I'll be well over the moon and very proud of myself if I do

Hi am currently 11+ 3 and joining slimming world tonight ive put on over a stone since April and would love to have it off for when baby comes. Has anyone list weigh while pregnant?

I've had nausea and ate loads have 5lb on in the last 5 weeks so I know I need to be more careful with my choices. I put on very little weight with my 1st baby and loads with my 2nd I really don't want to put loads on this time as with my last I just felt Hugh and couldn't enjoy it.

I haven't had a chance to read through your posts yet but am hoping to get through them and get inspiration from you all.

Well done for joining, slimming world really is great, I'm finding it easy to follow (at the moment) although when I was feeling sick I had to eat white toast, nothing else would do!! I'm 23 weeks and so far 3.5 lbs less than when I found out I was pregnant as I continued to lose at the start and now I'm losing then gaining every other week (weigh in tonight hoping for a loss) I'm expecting to gain as I go on and I'm sticking to slimming world to just stop gaining a ridiculous amount!! Some people put hardly anything on and then when they give birth end up less than pre pregnancy weigh, I dunno if I'll be that lucky! If I'm hungry I eat and I might find it harder as I get further along but you get extra healthy extras whilst pregnant which makes it much easier, just don't be too hard on yourself!!! I'm recommended to only put on a stone because I'm over-weight already, that'd be amazing, I'm aiming for 1 1/2 stone or less but we'll see!! Good luck tonight, sorry for the long post xxxxx

Skonions said:
Weigh in tonight, eeeek, hoping for a loss as I had a big gain last week but I'm not gonna be too hard on myself if I'm not as I have a lovely baby growing inside me whose wriggling like mad at the mo :) Just gotta try to resit the biscuit tin at work, it seems to be shouting very loud today!!!xx

My weigh in is tomorrow. Im dreading it. I'd been really good all week but ended up going out for food yesterday. I'd planned to have a grilled chicken salad with a jacket potato but my oh persuded me to be naughty :( regreting it now tho - although I've gotten straight back on it today so fingers crossed it won't be too bad!

My weigh in is tomorrow. Im dreading it. I'd been really good all week but ended up going out for food yesterday. I'd planned to have a grilled chicken salad with a jacket potato but my oh persuded me to be naughty :( regreting it now tho - although I've gotten straight back on it today so fingers crossed it won't be too bad!

Well if you've been good all week one bad meal shouldn't do much damage! Naughty OH tempting you, it's hard resisting even when you've not got someone else egging you on!!! Good luck!!!xx

I joined slimming world last night (after years of failing at weight watchers!!). Not sure I've got my head round it all so not expecting miracles in the first week, just staying the same throughout pregnancy would count as a success in my books - a loss would be a welcome bonus!

Congratulations on all your losses, it seems like you're all doing well being on the plan - hope I'm as successful.

I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant with my first baby and so far managed to not gain anything - but I've been lucky in that not eating till lunch time or only having oat biscuits in the morning seemed to ease my nausea.

Wishing everyone a good weekend!

xx

I joined slimming world last night (after years of failing at weight watchers!!). Not sure I've got my head round it all so not expecting miracles in the first week, just staying the same throughout pregnancy would count as a success in my books - a loss would be a welcome bonus!

Congratulations on all your losses, it seems like you're all doing well being on the plan - hope I'm as successful.

I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant with my first baby and so far managed to not gain anything - but I've been lucky in that not eating till lunch time or only having oat biscuits in the morning seemed to ease my nausea.

Wishing everyone a good weekend!

xx

Welcome to Slimming World, feel free to ask if you've got any questions, I had to re-read my book when I first joined! Did you get the pregnancy SW booklet? You're recommended to follow the extra easy plan, you get an extra HEA & B plus your full 15 syns!! I'm finding I dont use all my syns at the moment but I'm sure as I get further along I'll enjoy eating them all!! Take a look at my food diary if you want! I'm not aiming to lose weight but hopefully stay within the recommened weight gain!! xxx

Welcome to everyone new.
Well having a very productive morning! I've made cauliflower creamy curry sauce, chickpea dahl loaf and I'm in the process of making the doner kebab fake away. That should help keep me on track!
Well done to those with losses and Sts, that's brilliant!
My WI is tomorrow but had a sneaky weigh today and there was 1lb off. Fingers crossed its still there tomorrow

Parfittaroles, well done STS is great at 16 weeks!!

Geobar, you have been productive, especially as you've got your little one to look after at the same time, impressive!!

I'm stuck indoors waiting for a parcel to be delivered and Freddie has been a whinging nightmare all day, its rather scaring me that I'm gonna have two to look after in a few months, eeeeeeeeek!! On a hapier note the delivary is my shoes for my friends wedding next Saturday, needed some with smaller heels, I can't walk in any of mine, lol!! Hope they come soon, my salad had gone manky so just had tuna low low pasta for lunch, did have a little carrot in but deffo been lacking on the superfree today so need to go to the shop!!xxx

Skonions said:
Parfittaroles, well done STS is great at 16 weeks!!

Geobar, you have been productive, especially as you've got your little one to look after at the same time, impressive!!

I'm stuck indoors waiting for a parcel to be delivered and Freddie has been a whinging nightmare all day, its rather scaring me that I'm gonna have two to look after in a few months, eeeeeeeeek!! On a hapier note the delivary is my shoes for my friends wedding next Saturday, needed some with smaller heels, I can't walk in any of mine, lol!! Hope they come soon, my salad had gone manky so just had tuna low low pasta for lunch, did have a little carrot in but deffo been lacking on the superfree today so need to go to the shop!!xxx

I've got a wedding on the 22nd dec! I'm going to be huge :(

Welcome to Slimming World, feel free to ask if you've got any questions, I had to re-read my book when I first joined! Did you get the pregnancy SW booklet? You're recommended to follow the extra easy plan, you get an extra HEA & B plus your full 15 syns!! I'm finding I dont use all my syns at the moment but I'm sure as I get further along I'll enjoy eating them all!! Take a look at my food diary if you want! I'm not aiming to lose weight but hopefully stay within the recommened weight gain!! xxx

Thanks Skonions, i'll check out your diary :)

Geobar said:
I've got a wedding on the 22nd dec! I'm going to be huge :(

I had one on 16/8 - I was 5 days over & had a sweep that morning! Phase eight maxi dresses r nice & stretchy!!!

Vm019 said:
I had one on 16/8 - I was 5 days over & had a sweep that morning! Phase eight maxi dresses r nice & stretchy!!!

I bet that was uncomfortable!
I've already bought a Tiffany Rose dress so my outfit is sorted. Fingers crossed I don't look like a beached whale in it lol

Back