Pregnancy and Slimming World

Oh help! That's me back to sw - need to shift all my pregnancy munching now... God it seems so hard to b good now though- so used to coffee (latte) & cake & takeaways...

Started thurs night again...

Hubby had curry chip & cheese & naan bread last night- I ordered too .... - a diet coke!!! I made rice with curry powder & peas for tea & he had veggie sausage rolls... Today went for coffee & I only had an Americano & he had pizza there now & I made a stirfry with a bit of spaghetti in it!!! Only slip I had was there was a small coop magnum type ice cream left & I had it yesterday & 2 maltesers! Hubby bought naan onion bhaji & samosa to make a veggie kebab tonight r tomoro & only let him get enough for one!!!

Hope it continues...

Vm019 said:
Oh help! That's me back to sw - need to shift all my pregnancy munching now... God it seems so hard to b good now though- so used to coffee (latte) & cake & takeaways...

Started thurs night again...

Hubby had curry chip & cheese & naan bread last night- I ordered too .... - a diet coke!!! I made rice with curry powder & peas for tea & he had veggie sausage rolls... Today went for coffee & I only had an Americano & he had pizza there now & I made a stirfry with a bit of spaghetti in it!!! Only slip I had was there was a small coop magnum type ice cream left & I had it yesterday & 2 maltesers! Hubby bought naan onion bhaji & samosa to make a veggie kebab tonight r tomoro & only let him get enough for one!!!

Hope it continues...

Well done sticking to plan and resisting hubby's food. Good luck continuing on the plan!

Had my first weigh in last night and lost 1 lb which am happy with considering I had a really bad week and didn't manage one slimming world day had mc Donald's take away and even a Chinese for lunch yesterday before weigh in. My mum also doing slimming world so we went and stocked up in ingredients and am going stick to it 100% this week and see how I get on. I've put a stone on since pregnant and would soooo love to drop it I've been looking at lovely maternity clothes and can't wait to have a bump (not fat) and show it off. I had a lovely neat bump with my first and I loved being pregnant with my second I just ate and ate and was Hugh didn't enjoy my pregnancy and after my ds was born ended up doing a food replacement diet to shift over 2 stone. I WON'T do that this time.

1 lb is great then by the sounds of it!! Hope you're having a better week this week and managing to stick to it?! How far along are you?xx

Hi all, hope you're all well?

I had a great day at my friends wedding yesterday!! The bride and groom looked so happy and the day went perfectly!!! Ate soooooooooooooooooo much food though, had good brekkie and lunch before we went as weren't eating until 4.30, soup and beef roast weren't too naughty& only a tiny bit of cake but you should have seen me at the cheeses, I deffo had my healthy extras and then some, prob lucky I couldn't eat the blue or brie or I'd have had even more!!!! Had loads of pickled onion cheese which I love on lots of hovis biscuits WITH butter, I did have some strawberries and grapes with them though!! Evening food was hotdogs ang chips, could only eat half though as was stuffed, bloody tasty though!!! I was knackered by the end and would have prob liked to leave an hour earlier but it was fine and enjoyed people watching, lots of drunkards on the dancefloor!! I only danced once when the bride asked me too, pregnant sober dancing sucks!! Everytime they bought the wine round I got a glass and gave it to hubs, he was very pissed but seen him a lot worse!!

Had a slimming world cooked brekkie this morning, had a lie in as my mum had Freddie for the night which was bliss and just had a big SW curry for dinner so don't feel like I can move, been a lovely weekend though!!! :)

Skonions said:
1 lb is great then by the sounds of it!! Hope you're having a better week this week and managing to stick to it?! How far along are you?xx

Hi am 13 weeks today and had slightly naughtily weekend (little man sick) but am still being so so good will be happy if I sts this week. How far along are you?

FionaMcd said:
I'm 10 weeks now and I totally suck at sticking to plan :( I've put on 2lbs this past week aaaargh :( x

I'm 10 weeks too and think I've put about 6lbs on now since I found out I was pregnant :( x x

lilbabyfish said:
I'm 10 weeks too and think I've put about 6lbs on now since I found out I was pregnant :( x x

Aw honey I'm on for a massive gain this week too :( I had the best intentions of sticking to plan but that just flew outta the window!! Boo hoo. X

I might get a few enemies now, but I'm gonna say what I feel.

For all you lovely pregnant ladies who are worried about weight gain,try not to worry too much please and enjoy your pregnancy.

Since I've had the baby I've lost about 22lbs in just over 2 weeks.....so much of your weight gain is fluids......

Be healthy as much as you can, but try not to stress over numbers as its really not worth it.

Be gorgeous and enjoy it xxxx

Lol Elle thats normal and so exciting!! I lost 2st by the time I left hospital. Shame I ate my way back through it lol! Won't be happening this time!!!

Ellebear said:
I might get a few enemies now, but I'm gonna say what I feel.

For all you lovely pregnant ladies who are worried about weight gain,try not to worry too much please and enjoy your pregnancy.

Since I've had the baby I've lost about 22lbs in just over 2 weeks.....so much of your weight gain is fluids......

Be healthy as much as you can, but try not to stress over numbers as its really not worth it.

Be gorgeous and enjoy it xxxx

Elle bear I won't make an enemy of you darlin. I suffered soooo badly with weight gain whn I was pregnant with Imogen I have an underactive thyroid that when I pregnant it just won't do as its told lol so I'm a bit panicky that's going to happen again. It's awful cause plays merry hell with blood pressure and all sorts that isn't good for bub so I'm pretty desperate to keep weight gain down if I can xx

Hi am 13 weeks today and had slightly naughtily weekend (little man sick) but am still being so so good will be happy if I sts this week. How far along are you?

I'm 25 weeks tomorrow!! :) The first trimester is deffo the hardest to stick to plan, especially with a sick little man, hope he's feeling better, fingers crossed for a sts same for both of us, had a wedding at the weekend so ate about 10 billion syns, enjoyed it though!!xx

Skonions said:
I'm 25 weeks tomorrow!! :) The first trimester is deffo the hardest to stick to plan, especially with a sick little man, hope he's feeling better, fingers crossed for a sts same for both of us, had a wedding at the weekend so ate about 10 billion syns, enjoyed it though!!xx

As long as you enjoyed the wedding I wouldn't worry, I've had 3 weddings since I found out I was pregnant thank god there all over now. 25 weeks wow can't wait to I get there and have a bump saw girl today and she had a perfect wee bump. Am still waiting on my 12 week scan even though am 13 weeks had to ring doctor and get him to refer me to hospital again really want to get scan I know everything ok.

What day to you weigh in? I weigh in on a Thursday at 6pm this is my second week.

I've had three weddings since being pregnant (one of which was mine!) and I have another on saturday! I know exactly what you mean, it's hard to stick to plan when there's a 3 course meal & wedding cake to boot! Half of me wants to eat everything & the other half of me says it's not worth it!

Heard off the hospital today. Since the beginning I've had to go for regular bloods because of a low platelet count (first monthly, then fortnightly), however it's now so low that I have to go every week. On top of that, my appointment to see a consultant & haemotologist has been moved forward from next month to next week :-s It's getting hard to enjoy being pregnant when your worrying all the time!

What does everyone think about this whooping cough outbreak and the vaccinations for pregnant women? I've got an appointment with the nurse next week but I don't know much about it...

B's lovely lady said:
What does everyone think about this whooping cough outbreak and the vaccinations for pregnant women? I've got an appointment with the nurse next week but I don't know much about it...

I don't no much either about it but when/if offered it I think I will take it I didn't take the swine flu one as I didn't think there was much research into the affects. But in America pregnant women get the whooping cough injection so I'd be happy to take it.

first timer said:
I don't no much either about it but when/if offered it I think I will take it I didn't take the swine flu one as I didn't think there was much research into the affects. But in America pregnant women get the whooping cough injection so I'd be happy to take it.

Thanks, I didn't realise they have it in America. I just don't want to take it and not know much about it. Need to do some research!!

jezzi999 said:
Hi I'm not pregnant, but I work in pharmacy so we have had a lot of questions about the vaccine this week.

Of course you will probably want to read around about the vaccine, but here's the NHS story as to why they have started offering it: http://www.nhs.uk/news/2012/09September/Pages/Whooping-cough-and-pregnancy.aspx

Quite a few other countries offer the vaccine, they've started offering it here as there have recently been several serious outbreaks with some very sad consequences...

Thank you jezzi, that's really nice of you for putting the link up, going to have a read now!!

FionaMcd said:
Aw honey I'm on for a massive gain this week too :( I had the best intentions of sticking to plan but that just flew outta the window!! Boo hoo. X

Yep I was adamant that I was sticking to plan but as soon as the sickness hit that was it! I put 4 stone on with my first and have only just got back to my pre preg weight when I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd! X

As long as you enjoyed the wedding I wouldn't worry, I've had 3 weddings since I found out I was pregnant thank god there all over now. 25 weeks wow can't wait to I get there and have a bump saw girl today and she had a perfect wee bump. Am still waiting on my 12 week scan even though am 13 weeks had to ring doctor and get him to refer me to hospital again really want to get scan I know everything ok.

What day to you weigh in? I weigh in on a Thursday at 6pm this is my second week.

Flexi syns are there for special occasions like weddings so I enjoyed myself!!

I love having a bump now instead of just looking fat, I deffo wouldn't call it a perfect bump though!! I weigh in Thursdays at 7.30!

How rubbish that you're still waiting for your scan, at least you'll have less time between this one and your 20 week scan!!xx

Back