Pregnancy and Slimming World

Hi Ladies :)

Would love to join you all if you dont mind :)

I'm just short of 6 weeks and i'm going from calorie counting back over to my beloved SW.

x

Skonions said:
Geobar I hate it when your posts disappear! Have you got any syns left for chocolate, you could have a curly wurly or kitkat or an options hot choc works for me xx

I do have syns left over but no chocolate in the house :( options hot chocolate doesn't do it for me unfortunately. It's a good thing really ;)

CONGRATULATIONS Nikki and Parisbeach!! How exciting!

Geobar for next time I find the weight watchers rich toffee bars amazing for a chocolate hit! They're really chocolatey and caramelly and chewy with a bit of wafer in it and the best part, only 4 syns each! yum :D

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies :)

I've literally ate rubbish for the 2 weeks and need to get healthy again!

X

Honeyoc said:
CONGRATULATIONS Nikki and Parisbeach!! How exciting!

Geobar for next time I find the weight watchers rich toffee bars amazing for a chocolate hit! They're really chocolatey and caramelly and chewy with a bit of wafer in it and the best part, only 4 syns each! yum :D

Ooo I'll have to get some in. Thanks

Just seen a thread that states that the iPhone ios6 is having problems posting on here. That answers why I couldn't previously post. Hopefully it's all sorted now

Congrats Nikki!! Geobar I am feeling your pain, I normally have an emergency kitkat or curly wurly in my desk drawer at work but i have eaten it and could really do with one today, feeling rubbish, crap nights sleep and come down with a bit of a cold, would love a bit of chocolate right now!!! I've had a rocky road hifi but its not quite the same!

I've got homemade veg soup for lunch, deffo gonna get some toast to go with it, hopefully that'll make me feel a bit better!!xxx

Skonions said:
Congrats Nikki!! Geobar I am feeling your pain, I normally have an emergency kitkat or curly wurly in my desk drawer at work but i have eaten it and could really do with one today, feeling rubbish, crap nights sleep and come down with a bit of a cold, would love a bit of chocolate right now!!! I've had a rocky road hifi but its not quite the same!

I've got homemade veg soup for lunch, deffo gonna get some toast to go with it, hopefully that'll make me feel a bit better!!xxx

I'm coming down with something as well. I didn't think about that I just thought I was craving rubbish. Hopefully the craving will pass when I feel a bit more normal.
Hope your better soon and that you find chocolate lol

Me too! I had a really cra**y day on Monday and then yesterday I was fine but today I feel awful. Then, I was on the phone to apple about my dodgy phone and he said "£29 for express delivery" and I burst into tears! Just thinking about it makes my eyes well up too.

Hi ladies and bumps,

Well I am 22 + 2 now and have gained a stone so far. Wouldn't say I was over the moon with that but I'm also pleased as I put 5lbs on n the first 4 weeks! Eeeeek! I luckily started to make some better choices food wise and have STS for the last 3 weeks - although my bump has gotten bigger and my clothes smaller! ;) Hope everyone is doing well and being as healthy as possible - as far as baby allows……mine ordered me to eat a KFC yesterday….little tinker!

In other news I arrived home last week to find a letter waiting for me to say I had been referred to the fetal medicine unit in Newcastle with an appt date and time. I looked it up on the internet and it said it was for fetal abnormalities. As you can imagine I was a wreck. Anyway after what seemed like a million phone calls I was finally told it was for a fetal echo because my OH's Mam and my niece were both born with holes in their hearts. I'm pleased they are taking precautions and that I get to see my baby again - but a warning that this was going to land on my doormat would not have gone amiss surely!?

And lastly - I am booking in for a 4d scan when I am 27 weeks - my friend had one and the pictures and DVD are amazing! It is a bit of a luxury at £90 but we decided ages ago we wanted it and if you can't treat yourself when preggo when can you - has/is anyone else having one?

Take care ladies xx

Katerpillar said:
Hi ladies and bumps,

Well I am 22 + 2 now and have gained a stone so far. Wouldn't say I was over the moon with that but I'm also pleased as I put 5lbs on n the first 4 weeks! Eeeeek! I luckily started to make some better choices food wise and have STS for the last 3 weeks - although my bump has gotten bigger and my clothes smaller! ;) Hope everyone is doing well and being as healthy as possible - as far as baby allows......mine ordered me to eat a KFC yesterday....little tinker!

In other news I arrived home last week to find a letter waiting for me to say I had been referred to the fetal medicine unit in Newcastle with an appt date and time. I looked it up on the internet and it said it was for fetal abnormalities. As you can imagine I was a wreck. Anyway after what seemed like a million phone calls I was finally told it was for a fetal echo because my OH's Mam and my niece were both born with holes in their hearts. I'm pleased they are taking precautions and that I get to see my baby again - but a warning that this was going to land on my doormat would not have gone amiss surely!?

And lastly - I am booking in for a 4d scan when I am 27 weeks - my friend had one and the pictures and DVD are amazing! It is a bit of a luxury at £90 but we decided ages ago we wanted it and if you can't treat yourself when preggo when can you - has/is anyone else having one?

Take care ladies xx

Great that you have sts am 13 weeks preg and had stone on before got preg and another half stone some found out am trying to drop some and bought a small exercise thingy that you sit on sofa and use ( looks like an exercise bike without seat and handlebars lol) also going go swimming once or twice a week had planned to do it this week but my two boys are both sick so am housebound with them and eating more than usual and no exercise at all.

Suppose when boys are better I can get into it would LOVE to drop few pounds and have one of those lovely bumps not a bump surrounded by fat. Here's hoping

Hi ladies and bumps,

Well I am 22 + 2 now and have gained a stone so far. Wouldn't say I was over the moon with that but I'm also pleased as I put 5lbs on n the first 4 weeks! Eeeeek! I luckily started to make some better choices food wise and have STS for the last 3 weeks - although my bump has gotten bigger and my clothes smaller! ;) Hope everyone is doing well and being as healthy as possible - as far as baby allows……mine ordered me to eat a KFC yesterday….little tinker!

Take care ladies xx

Mmmmmmm, KFC sounds amazing!! Well done for STS for 3 weeks!!

I can imagine how scary getting that letter must have been, how thoughtless not to prepare you but deffo good that they're checking it out!

I had a 4d scan with my first at 27 weeks, it was amazing, we got great pics & DVD & deffo looked like him! We haven't really got the money to have a full one this time but we had our gender scan st the same place (we don't find out free with my nhs) & got a 4d peek at 17 weeks which was good but the pic will be really good at 27 weeks!!xx

Feel better Skonions! It sucks that we can't take proper medication in pregnancy. The first 4 months of mine, I was plagued with migraines and all I could do was take a couple of panadols and sleep it off. So frustrating...

Katerpillar- definitely scary but at least they are checking the baby out. Hope it all all fine, which I'm sure it will be x

Skonions- I hope you feel better soon

parfittaroles said:
Aww. Ive spoilt another day by opening the tin of Roses :(
I was naughty yesterday as well. Back on it today!

Thank you, still feel extremely snotty today & fuzzy headed!! Counting down until 5.30 then not back in work until Tuesday, bliss, I love being part time!!

I'm taking my son Freddie to a forest school thing starting tomorrow, lots of playing out doors and natury stuff, I'm not overly outdoory but think he'll love it, not what I wanna be doing when full of cold though!! I'm going to the early slimming world group tonight so I can have another early night, didn't fancy getting in at 9.15, I wanna be in bed by then!!

Mmmmmmm, Roses, they big crimbo tins keep looking at me in the shops, think I'm deffo gonna have a curly wurly later!! We all have bad days hun, don't be too hard on yourself!!xx

I had a 4d scan with my first at 27 weeks, it was amazing, we got great pics & DVD & deffo looked like him! We haven't really got the money to have a full one this time but we had our gender scan st the same place (we don't find out free with my nhs) & got a 4d peek at 17 weeks which was good but the pic will be really good at 27 weeks!!xx

Aww am definitely going to go now - think I'll book today! So excited :D Hope you are feeling better soon hun! I had an awful cold last week and it really knocked me for 6! Take care xx

Back