Pregnancy and Slimming World

I really need to get back into exercise. I've read that in the 1st trimester you can still work the abs but I'm unsure. My exercise routine has dropped from 4 times a week very intense to once a week swimming!

Go on holiday in 5 weeks! Must get back healthy! X

Skonions said:
Mmmmmmm, Roses, they big crimbo tins keep looking at me in the shops, think I'm deffo gonna have a curly wurly later!!

Only £4 in tesco until tonight! :)

Nikki<3 said:
I really need to get back into exercise. I've read that in the 1st trimester you can still work the abs but I'm unsure. My exercise routine has dropped from 4 times a week very intense to once a week swimming!

I'm the same, I use to go to circuit training & go running but I've gotten so lazy :(

Skonions said:
Lost 1 lb at Slimming World tonight, woo woo!! 4.5 lbs less than when I found out I was preggers & I'm 25 weeks now, chuffed with that!!! :)

Yay well done!!

Oh Crikey I feel so rough, is this even normal? I got in from work, my little Sis came over. We had the chimenia on and sat out side nibbling crisps, I went for a shower and was sick *cringe* then I put her and oh pizza in... I was made to eat some, managed 1 tiny slice. Felt sick, fell to sleep on the sofa at 9.15 woke up at 11 with what can only be described as a hung over feeling!!

Nikki<3 said:
Oh Crikey I feel so rough, is this even normal? I got in from work, my little Sis came over. We had the chimenia on and sat out side nibbling crisps, I went for a shower and was sick *cringe* then I put her and oh pizza in... I was made to eat some, managed 1 tiny slice. Felt sick, fell to sleep on the sofa at 9.15 woke up at 11 with what can only be described as a hung over feeling!!

I've had two good pregnancies but I've heard lots describing it as feeling hungover. My sis-in-law felt like that for her entire pregnancy. Hopefully you'll improve once you reach the 2nd trimester

Nikki<3 said:

I also felt like this till I reached 12 weeks (now nearly 14) just do what you need to get through it will hopefully pass soon x

Nikki<3 said:

It's normal hun, fingers crossed it will pass soon. Just relax as much as you can xxx

I've sts this week which I'm SO happy about!!! :) I was at target when I got pregnant, I was so worried I'd gain tons of weight but I gave/allowed myself a target of 2 and half stone to gain, I'm up 1st 11lbs with 8 wks to go. If I keep gaining 1lb a wk which I've mainly done I'll have gained 2st 5lbs and be very happy!! However I can feel myself losing my willpower... Lol!!!!

Does anyone have less than 8 weeks to go??? I'm rather worried that I'm the next one to have baby.... It seems like only a couple of weeks ago I joined this thread!!!!

B's lovely lady said:
It's normal hun, fingers crossed it will pass soon. Just relax as much as you can xxx

Thanks hun :)

I'll try my hardest to relax. Xxx

Struggling today. I feel so run down and tired. Just want to cwtch up with a blanket, a hit drink and watch tv. The little one isn't playing along with that though :(

Geobar said:
Struggling today. I feel so run down and tired. Just want to cwtch up with a blanket, a hit drink and watch tv. The little one isn't playing along with that though :(

I feel for you that's exactly what I'm like today and imi (21 months) is poorly and won't let me rest :( aaaargh forgot how testing pregnancy can be

FionaMcd said:
I feel for you that's exactly what I'm like today and imi (21 months) is poorly and won't let me rest :( aaaargh forgot how testing pregnancy can be

My monkeys decided he won't nap today so he's grumpy as well :( it's hard work with a toddler, let alone an ill or grumpy one.
I've got one more day off and then I'm back in work, at the moment I'm looking forward to work as I'll probably be less busy lol

FionaMcd said:
I don't work hub has well paying job but also means nothing to take my mind off tiredness on days like this :(

It went all funny then.
I can't wait for maternity leave. After that I may return part time. I do like working sometimes lol, it's something that's just me.

Thanks Nikki & Geobar, I was really pleased!!

Nikki, I'm sorry to say it is normal, for most people it passes around 12 weeks, I hope it does for you, pregnancy is an amzing thing but it sure does have some crappy symptoms!!

B's Lovely Lady I think you are next, how exciting!!!!! Well done on getting to target, that sounds like a really healthy gain, you're doing great!!!

Geobar & FionaMcd, I totally know how you feel, my little one is 22 months & he doesn't stop!! All I wanna do is lie on the sofa and rest but that is clearly not a fun game unfortunately!! I am most definitely looking forward to maternity leave even if work can be a break sometimes, 10 weeks until I finish, yey!!!!

xxxxxx

Skonions said:
Thanks Nikki & Geobar, I was really pleased!!

Nikki, I'm sorry to say it is normal, for most people it passes around 12 weeks, I hope it does for you, pregnancy is an amzing thing but it sure does have some crappy symptoms!!

B's Lovely Lady I think you are next, how exciting!!!!! Well done on getting to target, that sounds like a really healthy gain, you're doing great!!!

Geobar & FionaMcd, I totally know how you feel, my little one is 22 months & he doesn't stop!! All I wanna do is lie on the sofa and rest but that is clearly not a fun game unfortunately!! I am most definitely looking forward to maternity leave even if work can be a break sometimes, 10 weeks until I finish, yey!!!!

xxxxxx

Eeeek.... I'm next!!!!! Scary!!!!!

Back