Pregnancy and Slimming World

Me too! It's because you're now much less focused on yourself. Whatever your baby feels, you feel and that empathy seems to extend to other people, especially other children who are in pain or suffering in some way. I can't bear to watch those save the children commercials!

Oh honey I agree...the appeal ones make me feel all maternal and upset. I watched a film the other day and was bawling my eyes out. Glad there is a reason for it ;)

Morning yummy mummies and yummy mummies to be!

I feel like I've been hit by a bus!

Sore throat, cold, tired all the time, sicky. Ahhh I jut want to get back in the gym.

Any tips for me? X

Nikki<3 said:
Morning yummy mummies and yummy mummies to be!

I feel like I've been hit by a bus!

Sore throat, cold, tired all the time, sicky. Ahhh I jut want to get back in the gym.

Any tips for me? X

Hi Nikki, sorry your feeling so bad :( Try and rest up as much as possible, don't worry too much about the gym, it'll only make you feel worse x

B's lovely lady said:
Hi Nikki, sorry your feeling so bad :( Try and rest up as much as possible, don't worry too much about the gym, it'll only make you feel worse x

:-( it's so hard working. I plan on getting my craft business back up and running when I'm on maternity and make it into a full time job instead of part time. Just with I could do it now so I can stay at home. X

I'm starting to feel a bit better after feeling rough for about a week. Looks like its going around so it probably won't be the last of it for quite a while.
I really want to cwtch up on the sofa with a box of celebrations ;)

Nikki<3 said:
:-( it's so hard working. I plan on getting my craft business back up and running when I'm on maternity and make it into a full time job instead of part time. Just with I could do it now so I can stay at home. X

That sounds fantastic setting up your own business (I know you want to be at home now) it'll all be worth it when baby is here - what I keep telling myself when I feel bad. You'll forget all this horribleness!! X

Heh I don't know if anyone is interested but I found another deal :0)

We're off to Frankfurt in Dec but didn't want to bring our silver cross surf as we can't get a cover for it & don't trust the airlines... So either buy a £65 case or get a cheaper stroller - we decided on the mamas & papas luna which to be honest I wish I'd looked at b4 the surf as I may have reconsidered - it looks really good! Compact for travelling which is our main need- but reckon I'll end up using it a lot!

Anyway (sorry for the waffle!) mamas & papas wouldn't give me discount & said I wouldn't get it cheaper elsewhere - WRONG!

Boots £159
Voucher code PCPACSOPM3 gives £25 off prams/car seats over £100
Then parent club 10 points for £1 spend = £15.90 points

Effectively costing £118.10 & then I used quidco & got £3.35 cash back :0)

& free delivery!

Vm019 said:
Heh I don't know if anyone is interested but I found another deal :0)

We're off to Frankfurt in Dec but didn't want to bring our silver cross surf as we can't get a cover for it & don't trust the airlines... So either buy a £65 case or get a cheaper stroller - we decided on the mamas & papas luna which to be honest I wish I'd looked at b4 the surf as I may have reconsidered - it looks really good! Compact for travelling which is our main need- but reckon I'll end up using it a lot!

Anyway (sorry for the waffle!) mamas & papas wouldn't give me discount & said I wouldn't get it cheaper elsewhere - WRONG!

Boots £159
Voucher code PCPACSOPM3 gives £25 off prams/car seats over £100
Then parent club 10 points for £1 spend = £15.90 points

Effectively costing £118.10 & then I used quidco & got £3.35 cash back :0)

& free delivery!

Thanks for that I just bought my double buggy using it.

Its deffo that time of year when colds are going round!! I went to see my great uncle today as he's not very well with a bad leg & he said I looked pale bless him and was worried I was anaemic, said I was just tired and pregnant and getting over a cold but very sweet of him to be all concerned!!

I'm in double figures today, 99 days until due date, woooooooo wooooooo!!

I made a SW spinach, mushroom & leftover chicken lasagne this evening, adapted from a canneloni recipe & it was gorgeous!! Looking forward to having more for lunch tomorrow!! Must decide whether to stick the other 2 portions in freezer or keep one in the fridge for the day after as it really was delicious!! Should plan my meals for tge week really, gotta use beef mince for tomorrow, just can't decide what I fancy, not chilli as I did that Friday!!xx

Skonions said:
Its deffo that time of year when colds are going round!! I went to see my great uncle today as he's not very well with a bad leg & he said I looked pale bless him and was worried I was anaemic, said I was just tired and pregnant and getting over a cold but very sweet of him to be all concerned!!

I'm in double figures today, 99 days until due date, woooooooo wooooooo!!

I made a SW spinach, mushroom & leftover chicken lasagne this evening, adapted from a canneloni recipe & it was gorgeous!! Looking forward to having more for lunch tomorrow!! Must decide whether to stick the other 2 portions in freezer or keep one in the fridge for the day after as it really was delicious!! Should plan my meals for tge week really, gotta use beef mince for tomorrow, just can't decide what I fancy, not chilli as I did that Friday!!xx

I keep get told how pale I look :( had my bloods today at my 28wk check so should show up if its more than being run down.
I think I skipped the glowing/blooming stage lol

Skonions said:
I have deffo skipped the blooming stage, I've only got about 2 weeks left of the second trimester so its unlikely to happen now, lol!!xx

Well I'm into the third so it's definitely not happening lol.
Ah we'll.
all you first time mums make the most if it!!!! Second time around you just don't feel pregnant, only fat and lifeless lol

Any suggestions on a changing bag?

My head is fried I've looked at so many. I gone through 2 on my first and wasn't massively fussed on either. We now use a rucksack. But I want a good one for when the baby arrives. Preferably one that is nice looking.

Back