Pregnancy and Slimming World

orion83 said:
Hi everyone. Do you have room for one more??! I have been away from SW for about 12 weeks now but ready to go back on Wednesday now that the sickness and nausea have passed and I can attempt eating properly again. I am currently 17+3 with my third due on the 26.03.13.

Counting down the weeks until maternity! xx

Congrats! It is really hard in the first trimester! I'm only getting back into it now at 20 weeks!

orion83 said:
Hi everyone. Do you have room for one more??! I have been away from SW for about 12 weeks now but ready to go back on Wednesday now that the sickness and nausea have passed and I can attempt eating properly again. I am currently 17+3 with my third due on the 26.03.13.

Counting down the weeks until maternity! xx

Congratulations!! Xx

Hi everyone. not been on here for about 2 months as ive been being sick every single day. Havent even thought about Slimming world once. I am 11 weeks and 2 days and today if the first day in 6 weeks I havent been sick! Yeah! So time to start thinking about healthy eating again. In the 2 months ive not been on ive lost 3lbs even though ive been eating anything I fancy and whenever i fancy it. Am hoping that am im almost 12 weeks my morning sickness susides so I can go back to slimming world classes!
xx

parfittaroles said:
Bit of a dull question, but are baked beans SS food? I normally do the green plan but am trying EE today!

I don't think they are...they are free but not super free. They are full of fibre though so perhaps they are speedy? Oh I'm useless haha x

silverviktor said:
Hi everyone. not been on here for about 2 months as ive been being sick every single day. Havent even thought about Slimming world once. I am 11 weeks and 2 days and today if the first day in 6 weeks I havent been sick! Yeah! So time to start thinking about healthy eating again. In the 2 months ive not been on ive lost 3lbs even though ive been eating anything I fancy and whenever i fancy it. Am hoping that am im almost 12 weeks my morning sickness susides so I can go back to slimming world classes!
xx

Don't worry about it too much, just take each day as it comes and eat healthy when you can. Also don't worry about your weight etc. I think for all out bodies change and we might feel bigger with bump etc, it doesn't always equal gaining weight. Plus some of it is baby too!

It's taken me until 20 weeks to start to feel 'normal' again, and get back into eating healthier and exercising again. I did set myself a limit of putting on about 2 stone and I've not even put one on yet so I'm happy how it's going.

Beans are deffo a speed food, possibly superspeed but deffo not superfree!! Good for filling you u so I hope you enjoyed your brekkie!!

Welcome & congrats to any newbies, glad the sickness stage has passed for you!!!

I went majorly off plan at a halloween/birthday party last night, I took roast veg couscous which I did eat some of but I ate tonnes of party food!! All the normal naughty buffet stuff & loads of it, much more than I needed, couldn't stop picking!! Plus you should have seen the chocolate cake, ridiculously naughty but soooooooooooooooooooooooo tasty!!!!! Back on it now though, had bacon, egg & cheese toastie for brekkie with mushrooms & tomatoes then had lunch at wetherspoons and had steak, jacket & salad & took my extra light mayo!! I really wanna maintain this week!!

Had a really bad night with Freddie, worst since we took the sides off his cotbed, was up with him from 2.45-4.45 yawn, just would not settle, naughty boy, hope we dont have that again tonight!!xx

Skonions said:
Beans are deffo a speed food, possibly superspeed but deffo not superfree!! Good for filling you u so I hope you enjoyed your brekkie!!

Welcome & congrats to any newbies, glad the sickness stage has passed for you!!!

I went majorly off plan at a halloween/birthday party last night, I took roast veg couscous which I did eat some of but I ate tonnes of party food!! All the normal naughty buffet stuff & loads of it, much more than I needed, couldn't stop picking!! Plus you should have seen the chocolate cake, ridiculously naughty but soooooooooooooooooooooooo tasty!!!!! Back on it now though, had bacon, egg & cheese toastie for brekkie with mushrooms & tomatoes then had lunch at wetherspoons and had steak, jacket & salad & took my extra light mayo!! I really wanna maintain this week!!

Had a really bad night with Freddie, worst since we took the sides off his cotbed, was up with him from 2.45-4.45 yawn, just would not settle, naughty boy, hope we dont have that again tonight!!xx

Don't worry about the party food! Hope you enjoyed the party!

I'm sure your little fella will get settled with time, its just tough right now while he's settling in x

Hi all

Just wanted to say hello ;-) i am 4 weeks pregnant and just found out today Yey! This will be my husband and i's second child we have a three year old girl already (3 next Saturday)

I do SW but what are now the general guidelines for pregnancy and swimming world? If someone could let mw know i would be Mich appreciated. Xx

Laura_carlburgess said:
Hi all

Just wanted to say hello ;-) i am 4 weeks pregnant and just found out today Yey! This will be my husband and i's second child we have a three year old girl already (3 next Saturday)

I do SW but what are now the general guidelines for pregnancy and swimming world? If someone could let mw know i would be Mich appreciated. Xx

Congrats! So exciting!

Going off what others have posted on here, I do EE with an extra hea and heb as well as 15 syns. If I do the odd green day I have it as normal.

I'm feeling very smug and pleased with myself today as I've actually had a day 100% on plan! It's been surprisingly easy!!

Mrs CC said:
Congrats! So exciting!

Going off what others have posted on here, I do EE with an extra hea and heb as well as 15 syns. If I do the odd green day I have it as normal.

I'm feeling very smug and pleasedwith myself today as I've actually had a day 100% on plan! It's been surprisingly easy!!

Hi

Thank you i am super excited ;-)

Ok great going to try my hardest to stick on plan too and well done for your good day today.

How many weeks are you pregnant? Xx

Laura_carlburgess said:
Hi all

Congratulations!!! X

Laura_carlburgess said:
Hi

Thank you i am super excited ;-)

Ok great going to try my hardest to stick on plan too and well done for your good day today.

How many weeks are you pregnant? Xx

20 weeks now, I've been rubbish for the first 20 weeks, trying to be healthy but eating whatever whenever. It's only now I'm getting back into it!

Totally off plan today ended up out for dinner with friends in an American diner :( then we went for tea and a tray bake naughty naughty need to be extra good as I missed a week at slimming world and when I went back I'd 6ib on ? was shocked as although hadn't been totally on plan I didn't think I'd been that bad. Hopefully I can loose some b4 thur it at least maintain thus week

First timer, your not the only one. I've had a really bad day, 2 massive pieces of cake... I said to my mum I'd only come for dinner if she was doing something healthy because I'm trying to be good.... She did, but she made this blooming cake and sent me home with the majority of it for my husband... I know I'll end up eating it, I have no self control!!! It's my last week at work so I'm having to make cakes for everyone, have a goodbye lunch and then a meal out Friday. Makes me feel like I just don't want to do any of it. I'm getting a lot bigger now, it's so depressing.

First timer, I was going to tell you not to worry... Maybe I should take my own advice. I just can't stop thinking about it :(

Does anyone else get cramp in their legs when lying in bed?!

I'm getting it every night now! Had planned on a lie in today cos I'm working late, but have been awake since six with my legs in agony!!

Ah yes! Painful! Only started getting cramps about 2 weeks ago but can't stretch in bed without it happening now! At my yoga class yesterday our teacher said or was a lack of calcium so it is cereal and milky coffee for me from now on...:D...hope yours goes soon!

Katerpillar said:
Ah yes! Painful! Only started getting cramps about 2 weeks ago but can't stretch in bed without it happening now! At my yoga class yesterday our teacher said or was a lack of calcium so it is cereal and milky coffee for me from now on...:D...hope yours goes soon!

Hhhmmmm, will need to make sure I get my calcium in now! Just had a yogurt!

According to my pregnancy bible book it can be circulation problems, so I've been making sure I get more walks in and sitting with my feet up. It only ever seems to be when I'm in bed tho at the moment.

Back