Pregnancy and Slimming World

Hi. I've been reading this post from the beginning and I've finally reached recent posts!

I'm Lindsey and I'm 9+6 weeks with baby no 2 and attempting to stick to slimming world where I can. I've put on 2lb so far but I've recently found some focus so I'm hoping to lose that.

Got my 12 week scan in 2 weeks and I feel nervous about it. I have no real symptoms (but I didn't with my 1st either) I just want the scan to hurry up!!!

Lindsey x

Congratulations Lindsey and welcome to the thread :D xx

Tottyrichards said:
Hi. I've been reading this post from the beginning and I've finally reached recent posts!

I'm Lindsey and I'm 9+6 weeks with baby no 2 and attempting to stick to slimming world where I can. I've put on 2lb so far but I've recently found some focus so I'm hoping to lose that.

Got my 12 week scan in 2 weeks and I feel nervous about it. I have no real symptoms (but I didn't with my 1st either) I just want the scan to hurry up!!!

Lindsey x

Heya Lindsey :) welcome and congrats :)

Tottyrichards said:

Lindsey x

Congratulations!!! X

Skonions said:
Going to my friends for a takeaway curry and a gossip tonight, can't wait!!! I've ordered chicken dhansak with extra spinach & mushrooms and boiled rice, only 6.5 syns and delicious, can't wait!!!! :)

How was your curry? I was naughty last night... I went on date night with my husband and had poppadom and chutney tray, we shared a chicken chat and onion badji and then had a chicken handi curry staring a extra garlic naan, onion fried rice and chips ;-) major food overload haha x

Laura_carlburgess said:
How was your curry? I was naughty last night... I went on date night with my husband and had poppadom and chutney tray, we shared a chicken chat and onion badji and then had a chicken handi curry staring a extra garlic naan, onion fried rice and chips ;-) major food overload haha x

That all sounds so yummy!!!! I can't stop eating chocolate today!!!!

FionaMcd said:
Ok girls I need a serious kick up the bum so that I can stay on plan. Don't like this slipping into old bad habits :( x

Ill kick you if you kick me I've been off plan since Thursday not looking forward to wi and truth is I never even enjoyed the food just was bored I think ?

first timer said:
Ill kick you if you kick me I've been off plan since Thursday not looking forward to wi and truth is I never even enjoyed the food just was bored I think ?

I have no idea what my problem is :( think just lost all motivation. I've looked at the week menu plan on SW website and going to follow that for whole week :). Good luck at weigh in, aside from your little blip how are you finding it? X

Hi ladies,
I'm struggling too! I can't stop eating!! And I'm eating out THREE times this week....typical! I am going to scour the menus of the places we are going and look to make the best choices possible!

I am officially in the third and final trimester today (I think! - seems to be a lot of varying opinions as to when this starts but I am 28 weeks today so going to say I am!) :D I have officially put on 19lsb since falling pregnant. Hoping to keep the gain under 28lbs but klnow the baby grows a lot in this trimester so we shall see!

Starting to panic a bit now to be honest! It all seems to be going so fast. Still so much to do and buy!
Anyway, hope you are all feeling tip top and have a lovely week xx

FionaMcd said:
I have no idea what my problem is :( think just lost all motivation. I've looked at the week menu plan on SW website and going to follow that for whole week :). Good luck at weigh in, aside from your little blip how are you finding it? X

Am finding it ok although dont seem to be lossing I joined slimming world at 12 weeks and I have 6lb on ? am 19 weeks now I really really need to wise up I put lot weight on with my last preg and was a nightmare to get off so I need a serious kick up the ass. I've been off work this is my 3rd week with various health things and think boredom is differently setting in now. I've wi on Thursday morning not looking forward to it I've prob about 6lb on!! ( I seem to put weight on really easy).

Hi girls! I'm new to this thread.

I actually started slimming world in January but completely fell off track! Then in July found out I was pregnant !
I'm 16 weeks 3 days now & just have to get back on track with losing weight! For me & baby!
I'm a little confused on where to start ! Is it the same plan as the original or anything different??
Thankyou :) & congrats too all you mummy's! x

Jadelouise91x said:
Hi girls! I'm new to this thread.

I actually started slimming world in January but completely fell off track! Then in July found out I was pregnant !
I'm 16 weeks 3 days now & just have to get back on track with losing weight! For me & baby!
I'm a little confused on where to start ! Is it the same plan as the original or anything different??
Thankyou :) & congrats too all you mummy's! x

Hi hun congrats I'm 16+5 so we are due very close! I've pretty much given up on slimming world tho! X

Hi ladies,

I'm new here as well - looking for pregnant food optimisers! I find the SW website really rubbish. This is my second pregnancy, I put on 3.5 st with the first one, I lost all the weight and I'm a target member - pregnant and terrified I will let go and get fat again. it took me 14 months of hard work to lose 2.5 stones, so I don't want to go back there. For some reason SW works very slowly for me. But I know I want to stay slim and SW is for life for me, so i don't want to stop now that I'm pregnant.

Right now I want to know whether anyone ever managed to survive food optimising and pregnancy?

I'm 10 weeks and I have had some rough time with sickness. I feel better last few days though. I'm having vast amounts of fruit to stop any heartburn...

How are you?

lilbabyfish said:
Hi hun congrats I'm 16+5 so we are due very close! I've pretty much given up on slimming world tho! X

Haha very close indeed! How you feeling at this stage?? Is it your first?

Aw no how come?? x

Sounds good though!! My curry was lush, loadsa chicken which was good!! I did have a naughty slice of roulade afterwards, nom!!xx

Back