Pregnancy and Slimming World

Yuck. Started back at the gym today and felt like everyone was looking at me! It's not obvious that I'm pregnant yet, just that I've put on a stone. I'm sure they were all just thinking I've fallen off the wagon again :( at least i now have some motivation to be good tomorrow!

loobs said:
Hi girls do you have to wait until your period is due to get a positive test?

I did one the day my period due and it was negative, i waited two more days and it was positive however i know i ovulate well into my third week of cycle because i have always had dating differences and that's what they told me as i always know my period dates as i have a app on my phone x

I am feeling sick all day every day from 6 weeks to now (9 weeks) just lots of grazing and not sw friendly i am afraid. I have however done a sw day today tried so hard to stick too it....but have had two bags of aldi version of monster munch so 8 syns x

Booooooo to the feeling sick, you poor thing!! Mmmmmmmm to the monster munch though, they sound well scrummy, haven't had those for ages!!xx

loobs said:

Some you can take three days before but the longer you leave it the more accurate it is. I tested when I was three days late and only had a very faint line. It look another 4 days to get a proper line!

My first test was negative but did one a few days later and got a faint positive and again the next couple of days just to make sure, so if you do test early and its negative then it might just be too early!! Its hard not to test though, I'm so impatient!!xx

I've tried to stick to it today, actually tried a gren day as eating salad or veg is making my stomach turn :-( whereas last week I couldn't get enough of the stuff! I'm trying to graze but hard to do that when on SW as there's nothing really quick you can grab! I'm just craving stodge when I'm not feeling sick, which is about an hour at lunch! I feel I'm living on a boat! Hope your subsides soon! It's the most horrible feeling because there's nothing you can really do :-(

Could you cook a big patch of SW friendly pasta to keep in the fridge & graze on maybe, or I'm obsessed with roast veg & couscous, I stick chiecken in mine too!! If you do reach for non SW food to keep the sickness at bay don't be too hard on yourself, I did the same, anything to make you feel better, it wont last forever and then you can get back to it!xx

Yes i know. I range from roly poly hangover sickness too full on "i am going to be sick at any moment" i hope it goes soon. I have stuck too it apart from i had a part bake baguette with my spag bol whoops ;-) x

I love part-baked baguettes, mmmmmmm!! I went through a wierd phase of having to run to the toilet to throw up every time I sneezed, nightmare!! Didn't last long luckily!!xx

Yuck. Started back at the gym today and felt like everyone was looking at me! It's not obvious that I'm pregnant yet, just that I've put on a stone. I'm sure they were all just thinking I've fallen off the wagon again :( at least i now have some motivation to be good tomorrow!

I bet they weren't looking really you're just feeling selfconcious because you're at that rubbish inbetweeny stage were you just look a bit fat instead of pregnant, hate that bit!!! You should be really proud of yourself for going to the gym, I haven't done any exercise for ages, I just can't manage it now but I do walk everywhere and will get back into it once the bambino is here!!xx

Weigh in tonight, I'm a little nervous this week after eating a RIDICULOUS amount of party food Friday, Saturday & Saturday!! Expecting a gain which I'm fine with especially as I'm 32 weeks now so baby is really growing but I've got a feeling I'm gonna have had a really big gain like 4 or 5 lbs or summat which would be annoying, we'll see!! Not gonna beat myself up as it was Freddie's birthday and I know I've done well so far!xx

Weigh in tonight, I'm a little nervous this week after eating a RIDICULOUS amount of party food Friday, Saturday & Saturday!! Expecting a gain which I'm fine with especially as I'm 32 weeks now so baby is really growing but I've got a feeling I'm gonna have had a really big gain like 4 or 5 lbs or summat which would be annoying, we'll see!! Not gonna beat myself up as it was Freddie's birthday and I know I've done well so far!xx

Your allowed a bit of time off plan, your pregnant!! I cannot resist party food either!! I've found when I've had big gains during pregnancy I'll sts the next couple of weeks. So if it is a big gain, it'll be fine!!

I got measured today and my bump is still measuring big - 3cms over!!!! Eeeeek, big baby!!! Although midwife said she thinks it may be just that the baby is long/talll!! He is not engaged either, with 9 days to go, this does not make me a happy mummy to be!! I don't want to go over, I don't want to put on any more weight.... These things we can't plan though eh... X

Your allowed a bit of time off plan, your pregnant!! I cannot resist party food either!! I've found when I've had big gains during pregnancy I'll sts the next couple of weeks. So if it is a big gain, it'll be fine!!

I got measured today and my bump is still measuring big - 3cms over!!!! Eeeeek, big baby!!! Although midwife said she thinks it may be just that the baby is long/talll!! He is not engaged either, with 9 days to go, this does not make me a happy mummy to be!! I don't want to go over, I don't want to put on any more weight.... These things we can't plan though eh... X

Yeah I'm hoping if I do have a huge gain I'll sts for a couple of weeks which wouldn't be bad, fingers crossed, I'm not gonna beat myself up whatever the outcome, the party food was good!!

My friend was measuring over with both of hers & they were both around 6 lbs so its really not very accurate!! I was measuring over at my last appointment so if I measure over again next time I might get an extra scan which would be nice, don't fancy having a huge baby though, Freddie was 8 lb 7oz which was plenty big enough!!

Some babies don't engage until right at the end, as long as the babies the right way that's the main thing!!xx

Could you cook a big patch of SW friendly pasta to keep in the fridge & graze on maybe, or I'm obsessed with roast veg & couscous, I stick chiecken in mine too!! If you do reach for non SW food to keep the sickness at bay don't be too hard on yourself, I did the same, anything to make you feel better, it wont last forever and then you can get back to it!xx

Thanks hun, it's so hard thou when you don't even wanna look at food, let alone cook, lol! I'm feeling better today thou so it's getting better :) I've had a bad week this week!! My scales are saying a 4lb gain and I've got weigh in tomorrow! So dreading it :-/ good luck with yours xxxx

Put on a lb today so not as bad as I thought I'm happy with that after the bad week! Feeling better today! Hope everyone is doing ok x

Back