Pregnancy and Slimming World

Freddie was sick Thursday night and hubs was sick las night so its been a long tiring couple of days, I was hoping to get some rest this weekend but no such luck!! Really hope I don't get it, being pregnant and having a sickness bug would suck majorly!! Hope you're all having a better time! I was gonna take Freddie to a local christmas fair today but the weather out there is vile so we're watching The Polar Express, a woman at work leant it to me, Freddie's loving it and its a definite improvement to watching cbeebies for me & hubs!xx

Hello!!! I've just found out this morning that I'm pregnant after fertility treatment! I go to SW class and my consultant knew about the treatment as I didn't know what the medications would do to my weight and self control!! I'm presuming that I can now have 2 A's and B's and have all of my 15 syns-is that right?
My class isn't until friday, and so far I've had mid afternoon nausea(probably the meds) so I want to keep on plan as much as possible. My C said as she knows I'll be sensible she'll give me the booklet and let me stay at class- don't know whether I'll be able to get weighed until I've seen a midwife, but I don't want to have this week off plan.

Hello!!! I've just found out this morning that I'm pregnant after fertility treatment! I go to SW class and my consultant knew about the treatment as I didn't know what the medications would do to my weight and self control!! I'm presuming that I can now have 2 A's and B's and have all of my 15 syns-is that right?
My class isn't until friday, and so far I've had mid afternoon nausea(probably the meds) so I want to keep on plan as much as possible. My C said as she knows I'll be sensible she'll give me the booklet and let me stay at class- don't know whether I'll be able to get weighed until I've seen a midwife, but I don't want to have this week off plan.

Congratulations!!!!! That's fantastic news! :)

Yep, 2 As 2 Bs and all your syns. Good luck!!! :)

Thankyou!!!

hjanea said:

Hi welcome and congratulations ;-) xoxoxoxo

Hi all.

Starting to be sick more and i am so tired. Went to a wedding yesterday and ate a bit too much ;-)

Couldn't have the soup as it was broccoli and stilton boo, main was chicken and the usual potato and Veg and dessert was blackcurrent and apple crumble.

They did cheese and bacon oatcakes on the evening buffet yummy ;-) luckily my 3 year old loved the chocolate fountain more than i so everytime i tried to have some she took it off me haha! X

Hi all.

Starting to be sick more and i am so tired. Went to a wedding yesterday and ate a bit too much ;-)

Couldn't have the soup as it was broccoli and stilton boo, main was chicken and the usual potato and Veg and dessert was blackcurrent and apple crumble.

They did cheese and bacon oatcakes on the evening buffet yummy ;-) luckily my 3 year old loved the chocolate fountain more than i so everytime i tried to have some she took it off me haha! X

Chocolate fountain.....yummy!!! What a handy 3 year old you have!!! ;)

The tiredness is awful, I can't imagine how much harder it must be when you've got a child/ children already and not be able to just go and lay down. Hope it's not too bad x

Congrats and welcome, you must be over the moon, hope the nausea's not too bad!!xxx

Hi all.

Who doesn't eat too much at a wedding, mmmmmmm, chocolate fountain sounds amazing!!!!!xx

I caught the dreaded sickness bug that Freddie and hubs had! :-( Threw up all Sunday night, it was awful, didn't last too long though , I was just mostly tired yesterday and achey from being sick and my back was killing me from being in bed but had a soak in the tub which helped! Hubs had to stay off work to look after Freddie as there's no way I could have looked after him, he was very good getting me food and drinks and stuff which was lovely and I actually stayed on plan yesterday which I was pleased with, I'm wondering what weigh in will be like Thursday after a bug although I'd have much rather not been ill!! We'd been to my mother in laws and had a big fat pork roast with all the trimmings Sunday which was very naughty so I didn't have any of the crumble, wish I had now as I threw it all up!

Hope everyone else is well, I'm 33 weeks pregnant today, whoop whoop, these weeks really are going in the blink of an eye!!xx

Can't believe you're so close, mega exciting, I hope baby B doesn't leave you waiting too long, will be very excited everytime I check on here now & if there's no post from you we'll all be convinced you've gone into labour early!!xx

I'll put a post up to let you all know when I can.... However it could still be ages away, but I'm hoping for the weekend!!! :) xx

GOOD LUCK B's Lovely Lady - hope your little man comes on time xxx

Back