Pregnancy and Slimming World

Hello ladies,

Just wondered if any of you had bought your pushchairs yet? I know I am leaving it a little late (10 weeks to go) but am going shopping this weekend and after HOURS trawling through online I am totally bamboozled! There are millions to choose from!

I *think* I am drawn to the Mamas and Papas Zoom but as I say we are going for a test drive this weekend - going to Mothercare and Mamas and Papas to see what they have!

Any advice or recommnedations from you lovely lot?

Hello ladies,

Just wondered if any of you had bought your pushchairs yet? I know I am leaving it a little late (10 weeks to go) but am going shopping this weekend and after HOURS trawling through online I am totally bamboozled! There are millions to choose from!

I *think* I am drawn to the Mamas and Papas Zoom but as I say we are going for a test drive this weekend - going to Mothercare and Mamas and Papas to see what they have!

My daughter is nearly 2 and our britax b smart has been very good to us. This time we are gettin I candy peach blossom x

Hello ladies,

We got a bugaboo chameleon... Not sure how great it is as its only been wheeled around our hallway but my friend loved hers that's why we got it. Another friend has the icandy peach and absolutely loves that too!! X

Just got back from my early dating scan. All ok and dated at 9+ weeks (dates based on period is 9+6 days)

Measuring at a tiny 2.5cm from crown to rump bless! All the sickness and nausea and tiredness for 2.5cm baby haha x

Hello ladies,

We've got a zoom hun, we liked it had the buggy and pram in one, and is really lightweight compared to some three wheelers we tried. We got it in black, but am wishing we got the purple now!

My daughter is nearly 2 and our britax b smart has been very good to us. This time we are gettin I candy peach blossom x

We got a bugaboo chameleon... Not sure how great it is as its only been wheeled around our hallway but my friend loved hers that's why we got it. Another friend has the icandy peach and absolutely loves that too!! X

We've got a zoom hun, we liked it had the buggy and pram in one, and is really lightweight compared to some three wheelers we tried. We got it in black, but am wishing we got the purple now!

Thank you all - it's totally bamboozling and the more I read reviews the more confused I am getting!! Looking forward to a few test drives this weekend though ! :D

Hello ladies,

I went for the Graco Symbio with Freddie which has got brilliant features and got the full travel system off Kiddicare so it was much cheaper than a lot of places but the shopping basket is tiny which is a pain!! This time I've bought another graco double one off my friend for £25, bargain alert!! Hoping I wont have to use the double to much, gonna have baby in a sling and Freddie in his little stroller where possible or baby in the symbio and Freddie walking/buggy board.xx

Just got back from my early dating scan. All ok and dated at 9+ weeks (dates based on period is 9+6 days)

Measuring at a tiny 2.5cm from crown to rump bless! All the sickness and nausea and tiredness for 2.5cm baby haha x

How lovely and so nice to see that everythings ok!! It's mad that something that small can make you feel so rough!!xx

I went crimbo shopping to Merry Hill yesterday, had such a nice day, really nice to have a childfree day and get lots of gossiping in!! Got all the presents I wanted to get which is great but boy was I exhausted by the end of it!!!! Nearly finished now, gotta order a couple of things online tomorrow when I get paid and then think of something for my father in law and then I'm pretty much done, yey!!! Very excited about crimbo, looking forward to opening my advent calendar Sat and putting the decs up!! We're also going for a crimbo lunch with my group of friends that met in antenatal/breast feeding class the first time around with all the kids and husbands at the local pub with playbarn!! Should be lovely, bit early but it was the only day we could all do, just hoping we can get all 5 toddlers to sit and eat their lunch nicely!! Hopefully the joy of icecream and playbarn will make them be reasonably well behaved!! Eeeeeeeek!! Gonna be a reet festive day, gonna put Freddie in his crimbo top and I might even put him to bed in his christmas pjs, wanna get as much use out of them as poss!!!xx

Skonions said:
I went crimbo shopping to Merry Hill yesterday, had such a nice day, really nice to have a childfree day and get lots of gossiping in!! Got all the presents I wanted to get which is great but boy was I exhausted by the end of it!!!! Nearly finished now, gotta order a couple of things online tomorrow when I get paid and then think of something for my father in law and then I'm pretty much done, yey!!! Very excited about crimbo, looking forward to opening my advent calendar Sat and putting the decs up!! We're also going for a crimbo lunch with my group of friends that met in antenatal/breast feeding class the first time around with all the kids and husbands at the local pub with playbarn!! Should be lovely, bit early but it was the only day we could all do, just hoping we can get all 5 toddlers to sit and eat their lunch nicely!! Hopefully the joy of icecream and playbarn will make them be reasonably well behaved!! Eeeeeeeek!! Gonna be a reet festive day, gonna put Freddie in his crimbo top and I might even put him to bed in his christmas pjs, wanna get as much use out of them as poss!!!xx

Ahh sounds like a fab day ;-) were going to buy our xmas tree on Sunday and get all the decorations up, have a lamb roast and watch a xmas movie....can't wait ;-)

It was great too see baby moving around but mad that i can't feel it yet. X

Ahh sounds like a fab day ;-) were going to buy our xmas tree on Sunday and get all the decorations up, have a lamb roast and watch a xmas movie....can't wait ;-)

It was great too see baby moving around but mad that i can't feel it yet. X

I dunno if I can convince hubs to watch a crimbo film too, that might be one step too far!!

I remember when I went for my first scan with Freddie and being really surprised that he was wriggling around!! You'll soon be feeling thouse kicks, I've got to the uncomfortable stage where this one keeps kicking me up the ribs, still amazing though!!xx

Have just weighed myself and I've gained 3lbs this week!!! ...... 3!!!!! :( I've now gained 2st8lbs in total, that would be fine if I knew the baby was coming now, but I'm worried I'm going to go over, another 2 weeks could be another 6lbs!!! :'-( Come on babyB!!!

Have just weighed myself and I've gained 3lbs this week!!! ...... 3!!!!! :( I've now gained 2st8lbs in total, that would be fine if I knew the baby was coming now, but I'm worried I'm going to go over, another 2 weeks could be another 6lbs!!! :'-( Come on babyB!!!

Awww chin up I'm in same boat but have till April to wait lol oh no 4 stones here I come :)xxx

Back