Pregnancy and Slimming World

Same! Cannot seem to stick to SW AT ALL at the minute! Weighed in this morning at 12stone exactly so I have put on exactly a stone and a half at 33 weeks! Don't think that's too bad but my head is so far out of the being healthy mindset that I'm worried about how I'm going to get back into it in once I've had my baby! Sure it will all work out though :D

I'm with you too ladies :/( I haven't successfully done 1 SW day since I got pregnant!

At nearly 17 weeks and I've gained 12lb!! Seriously need to rein it in a bit :-(

X

Hiya everyone, didn't think i would be back so soon but here i am pregnant with baby number 4. Bit of a shock as originally i had gone to the doc for abnormal bleeding (I bleed for 3 weeks!) had swabs done and referred for a scan and internal check in hospital. A week or so before my hospital appointment i saw my husband sitting looking all down and miserable about his work and i knew i was pregnant so brought tests and they showed a positive straight away (my husband always gets affected by my pregnancies and gets the same mood swings and cravings and eating for 2 lol). So today i went for scan and got a shock because i thought i was around 6 weeks pregnant and was expecting to be told to come back because they couldnt yet see a heartbeat but there was baby wriggling about and a nice heartbeat and she estimated me at 10 weeks but have no due date. Will have to wait to wait for midiwife and scan to get the date but most likely will have a july baby.
A bit worried now as when baby will be born there will be 4 under 5s, Currently my oldest daughter is 4, second daughter is 2 will be 3 in feb and son is 10 months!
Slimming world wise i am doing fine and will carry on as i am doing. I will be having the next 2 weeks off from slimming world because i will be at my mums with the children so expecting a big gain but will soon get that off when i come back home x

I ate soooooooooooooooooo much crap last night and the worst thing is I didn't even enjoy it that much!! We shared BBQ ribs to start, it was only a small portion but they were nice! I ordered chilli with rice & salad as that was the best thing on the menu as it was an American diner but they'd run out of rice, how annoying so I was forced to have cheesey chips and they gave us free onion rings to apologise! The chilli came with tonnes of tortilla chips and I just felt crap eating it because it was so fatty and heavy!! Then we ordered chocolate fudge sundaes for pud which I was really looking forward to but they came out and said the icecream freezer had been left open so it had all melted, was well gutted!! We decided to go to the bar across the road and have another drink and a pud there but the only chocolatey one was a mousse containing raw eggs and I really fancied chocolate, we had apple crumble and cinnamon icecream instead bu it was very average!! On the plus side when we asked for the bill for the puddings they forgot to put the drinks on so that was good!! I had bloody heartburn all evening and this morning, luckily the gaviscon dulled it, I'm obvs not used to eating such fatty food!!

Started packing my hospital bag today, wanna get it sorted by the weekend!! Need to get the crib and stuff which we leant to my sister in law, she said she'd arrange for it to be dropped off at her mums as its at her mother in laws, I hope she does it this week as I want everything sorted this weekend before christmas!

Got midwife tomorrow morning, hope she tells me that my irons ok as it was low last time but she hasn't rung me so it can't have gone too low!

Was very successful with my batch cooking, made spicy bacon & veg tomato pasta sauce, mushy pea curry & some curry cakes for tasters at slimming world!! Plus did lots of tidying!!

Weigh in tomorrow, wonder what the damage will be after being off plan loads this week, only time will tell!!xx

Hiya everyone, didn't think i would be back so soon but here i am pregnant with baby number 4. Bit of a shock as originally i had gone to the doc for abnormal bleeding (I bleed for 3 weeks!) had swabs done and referred for a scan and internal check in hospital. A week or so before my hospital appointment i saw my husband sitting looking all down and miserable about his work and i knew i was pregnant so brought tests and they showed a positive straight away (my husband always gets affected by my pregnancies and gets the same mood swings and cravings and eating for 2 lol). So today i went for scan and got a shock because i thought i was around 6 weeks pregnant and was expecting to be told to come back because they couldnt yet see a heartbeat but there was baby wriggling about and a nice heartbeat and she estimated me at 10 weeks but have no due date. Will have to wait to wait for midiwife and scan to get the date but most likely will have a july baby.
A bit worried now as when baby will be born there will be 4 under 5s, Currently my oldest daughter is 4, second daughter is 2 will be 3 in feb and son is 10 months!
Slimming world wise i am doing fine and will carry on as i am doing. I will be having the next 2 weeks off from slimming world because i will be at my mums with the children so expecting a big gain but will soon get that off when i come back home x

Congrats!!! I bet that was a right shocker but I'm sure if you can cope with 3 you can cope with 4, you must be a right pro now!! I hate it when you're waiting for a date, its so nice when you've got something to count down to even though they appear whenever they want to!! I think that sounds like a good plan, enjoy the christmas break and then get back to it in the new year!!xx

I ate soooooooooooooooooo much crap last night and the worst thing is I didn't even enjoy it that much!! We shared BBQ ribs to start, it was only a small portion but they were nice! I ordered chilli with rice & salad as that was the best thing on the menu as it was an American diner but they'd run out of rice, how annoying so I was forced to have cheesey chips and they gave us free onion rings to apologise! The chilli came with tonnes of tortilla chips and I just felt crap eating it because it was so fatty and heavy!! Then we ordered chocolate fudge sundaes for pud which I was really looking forward to but they came out and said the icecream freezer had been left open so it had all melted, was well gutted!! We decided to go to the bar across the road and have another drink and a pud there but the only chocolatey one was a mousse containing raw eggs and I really fancied chocolate, we had apple crumble and cinnamon icecream instead bu it was very average!! On the plus side when we asked for the bill for the puddings they forgot to put the drinks on so that was good!! I had bloody heartburn all evening and this morning, luckily the gaviscon dulled it, I'm obvs not used to eating such fatty food!!

Started packing my hospital bag today, wanna get it sorted by the weekend!! Need to get the crib and stuff which we leant to my sister in law, she said she'd arrange for it to be dropped off at her mums as its at her mother in laws, I hope she does it this week as I want everything sorted this weekend before christmas!

Got midwife tomorrow morning, hope she tells me that my irons ok as it was low last time but she hasn't rung me so it can't have gone too low!

Was very successful with my batch cooking, made spicy bacon & veg tomato pasta sauce, mushy pea curry & some curry cakes for tasters at slimming world!! Plus did lots of tidying!!

Weigh in tomorrow, wonder what the damage will be after being off plan loads this week, only time will tell!!xx

When i was pregnant with my son if i ate anything fatty i would get heartburn everytime so i didnt put on much weight during the pregnancy. I put on the weight after I had him! Bit worried i might put on some weight this time as i am the lowest weight i have been in ages but will deal with that when the time comes x

When i was pregnant with my son if i ate anything fatty i would get heartburn everytime so i didnt put on much weight during the pregnancy. I put on the weight after I had him! Bit worried i might put on some weight this time as i am the lowest weight i have been in ages but will deal with that when the time comes x

That's fab that you're the lowest weight in ages and your littlest is only 10 months old!! You might put on a little bit but I'm sure you'll get it straight back off in no time if you do, as you did great losing it last time!!xx

Baby B arrived finally 15th dec, after a pretty traumatic birth. He's absolutely massive - 11lbs!!! He is just perfect! I however have been quite ill and am still in hospital. Hoping to be out before Christmas though! Sorry to keep you all waiting for news!

Congratulations on your new baby!!! You'll be absolutely fine with an extra bub just more hugs for mom :) xxxx

Ahhh shame darlin they should've given you the meal free in my opinion. The worst is when you're willing to go off plan for a meal and its awful!!
Well done with all the batch cooking, I plan to do the same so my Hubbie just needs to defrost in the early days :)
Good luck for weigh in and midwife later xx

Baby B arrived finally 15th dec, after a pretty traumatic birth. He's absolutely massive - 11lbs!!! He is just perfect! I however have been quite ill and am still in hospital. Hoping to be out before Christmas though! Sorry to keep you all waiting for news!

Massive congratulations, 11 lbs bloody hell, shows what a great job you did growing him!! Sorry that your birth was traumatic & that you're poorly, I'll keep everything crossed that you're home in time and feeling better for a lovely family christmas!!! Lots of love xxx

Just wondering, does anyone go to group and could answer me a question please!!

When preg and doing EE do you get 2 HEXA and 2 HEXB? I've read contradicting things and really trying between now and xmas!

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS B!!!!! :bestwishes:

Awesome news! Sounds like you've had a bit of a bad time of it - hope you are on the mend and can enjoy Christmas at home with your new arrival! xxxx

Back