Pregnancy and Slimming World

Baby B arrived finally 15th dec, after a pretty traumatic birth. He's absolutely massive - 11lbs!!! He is just perfect! I however have been quite ill and am still in hospital. Hoping to be out before Christmas though! Sorry to keep you all waiting for news!

Massive congratulations hun sorry tp hear it was traumatic but hopefully that's almost forgot now he's here. Looking forward to hearing the name u have chosen. Xx

There has been a christmas miracle, I'm in shock but I actually stayed the same tonight, whoop whoop!! No idea how as I've eaten crap most of the week but very happy!! Had the midwife today and everything was fine so thats good!! Knackered today as was getting lots of bits in town for crimbo and my hospital bag! Had to order universal sticky pads for my tens machine as Lloyds pharmacy had stopped them but the reviews said they worked with my one so should be fine!!xx

Baby B arrived finally 15th dec, after a pretty traumatic birth. He's absolutely massive - 11lbs!!! He is just perfect! I however have been quite ill and am still in hospital. Hoping to be out before Christmas though! Sorry to keep you all waiting for news!

Congratulations and hope you feel better soon x

congratulations on your baby boy..sorry that things were traumatic for you...hope that you get better soon and you can enjoy your beautiful boy at home xx

happy that ive found out that i can have 2 healthy extras of a and b when preggers and doing EE yay..thats always been somthing thats put me off doing it as well as i love my milk and cheese and didnt want to just have one or the other!!

would you say that this was an ok breakfast on EE - porridge with apple slices??

happy that ive found out that i can have 2 healthy extras of a and b when preggers and doing EE yay..thats always been somthing thats put me off doing it as well as i love my milk and cheese and didnt want to just have one or the other!!

would you say that this was an ok breakfast on EE - porridge with apple slices??

Hi charleybabes, the 2 healthy extras are fab aren't they, I'm loving they extra snacks!!
Porridge and apple sounds ok to me for an extra easy meal :) x

Hi charleybabes, the 2 healthy extras are fab aren't they, I'm loving they extra snacks!!
Porridge and apple sounds ok to me for an extra easy meal :) x

thanks..im still a bit confused with the extra easy plan as ive never done it before always been a red and green girl!!

yay it means i can still have my alpen lights as a bed time snack and feel like im haveing a treat!

thanks..im still a bit confused with the extra easy plan as ive never done it before always been a red and green girl!!

yay it means i can still have my alpen lights as a bed time snack and feel like im haveing a treat!

Make sure 1/3 plate super free and you're onto a winner :) x

Hubs is out getting paraletic with his mates, I dread to think what state he's gonna be in when he gets back!! I was worried I was gonna go into labour this morning and ruin his birthday!!

I hope he's not too rough tomorrow as wanna get all the last bits sorted for crimbo and hopefully my sister in law will have got all our baby stuff like the crib dropped off at her mums so we can get it all ready and I can relax!! I've got my hospital bag packed at least so thats one thing marked off the list!!

I thought I was rather restrained at lunch, Dave wanted a Dominos pizza & I only had 2 slices out of 10 and lots of slimming world chips!! 14.5 syns per slice though, eeeeeek!! I did have a rather large slice of chocolate birthday cake though!!

I'm really annoyed, I bought a glittery nail varnish for my crimbo party tomorrow and some eyeshadow and I can't bloody find them anywhere, really hope I haven't dropped them in town!! How is everyone anyway?xx

I'm going crazy here over my maternity rights!! Ive just had my maternity policy and it not only contradicts itself but also says I'm only entitled to 26 weeks SMP and not 39!! I was planning on the full 39! It's a family business and I'm just so confused by it all, don't want to seem like I'm pestering but don't want to get my hopes up only for them to be shattered!

I'm going crazy here over my maternity rights!! Ive just had my maternity policy and it not only contradicts itself but also says I'm only entitled to 26 weeks SMP and not 39!! I was planning on the full 39! It's a family business and I'm just so confused by it all, don't want to seem like I'm pestering but don't want to get my hopes up only for them to be shattered!

I'd definitely question it, you don't wanna miss out on what you're entitled to & at worst you'll be in the same situation as you are now, pester away!! Hope you get it sorted!!xx

Hiya Nikki,

These websites are really good so that you understand what your legal rights are regarding maternity leave and pay:

https://www.gov.uk/maternity-leave
https://www.gov.uk/maternity-benefits
https://www.gov.uk/plan-maternity-leave

Hope they help and good luck!

Hope you get it all sorted Nikki :) x

Its christmas eve, yey!!!!! Not very slimming world at the mo, lol!! My meals were all slimming world bt I did get rather well aquainted with the pringles and some chocolates, shortbread, hot chocolate.... Gonna enjoy my crimbo and then get back on it afterwards but still having lots of fruit and stuff!! Having a chinese tonight, I'll order one of the better things though, I've banned hub from curry, don't want him stinking on christmas day!! We're going to the mother in laws for christmas dinner and the men are cooking as I'm pregnant and Sue had chemo on Friday (last one though yey) I know I'm gonna interfere though!! I couldn't help myself and have made some christmas gravy this morning, stuffing and bread sauce is infusing!! Have had hubs chopping veg ready and we'll be taking it down in a bit once hubs gets back from getting me some pressies in town!! Can't wait for tomorrow and seeing Freddies face when he sees all the toys!! |Just hope bump stays put!!! Hope you all have a fabulous christmas!!!!!!!xxxx

Ladies, have any of you fell whilst pregnant? I just was walking over the street and I slipped, my right knee hit the pavement and my bump didn't touch anything. No cramps or anything but can't help but worry!

Ladies, have any of you fell whilst pregnant? I just was walking over the street and I slipped, my right knee hit the pavement and my bump didn't touch anything. No cramps or anything but can't help but worry!

If you're worried just go to a & e and they will check babies heartbeat to see if everything is okay (so I'm told - first preg for me), as worrying is no good either xx

Hmm I literally landed on my knee but I lost my shoe and kind of tried to keep hold of the money in my hand and also tried to land on my hand which worked, but you just can't help worry. I'm at work (boo!!) so can't really just up and leave, I feel ok just started worrying. I've done my fair bit of Internet research too and it says its we'll protected and probably didn't even feel the fall x

Back