Pregnancy and Slimming World

Ladies! Just wanted to let you know I'm having a girl!!! I'm so excited!

I have to take 3 tablespoons before it helps me. Lol i hate it but this happens to me everytime. I think i'm not eating a lot either so thats not helping but i just dont feel hungry so enjoying that feeling while it lasts x

can anyone please tell me how many healthy extra a and b to have on green and red days please when pregnant? i know how many on extra easy but can't find the information about green and red anywhere. also how many on all 3 plans when breast feeding please xx

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

can anyone please tell me how many healthy extra a and b to have on green and red days please when pregnant? i know how many on extra easy but can't find the information about green and red anywhere. also how many on all 3 plans when breast feeding please xx

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Hey it's 2pf each on all plans and 6 I believe when b feeding :) x

Hi guys, hope you are all doing well?

I've just found out I'm between 8 and 12 weeks pregnant (I've been having periods so need a scan to find out exactly when I caught). Anyway, over the last two months I've had some rather big weight losses; I have the excess weight to cover it (still need to lose another 2 stone), so that's not really a problem. The thing is I am doing SW at home, I have all the books but am not in a group or online. I need to know what SW's current advice is for pregnant ladies. Do I simply up the amount of healthy A's and B's I have per day and if so what do they recommend? I don't mind if I only maintain, but I don't want to gain like I did last time when I wasn't in a group.

Thanks ladies :sigh:

Hi guys, hope you are all doing well?

I've just found out I'm between 8 and 12 weeks pregnant (I've been having periods so need a scan to find out exactly when I caught). Anyway, over the last two months I've had some rather big weight losses; I have the excess weight to cover it (still need to lose another 2 stone), so that's not really a problem. The thing is I am doing SW at home, I have all the books but am not in a group or online. I need to know what SW's current advice is for pregnant ladies. Do I simply up the amount of healthy A's and B's I have per day and if so what do they recommend? I don't mind if I only maintain, but I don't want to gain like I did last time when I wasn't in a group.

Thanks ladies :sigh:

Congratulations on your pregnancy x
About the hex a and b i think you can have 2 of each but not sure as i havent actually told my c i'm pregnant yet but i think i read it on this thread that its 2 of each. I'm sure someone will correct me if i am wrong x

Hi Girls, hope all is well with you.

Sad news lost this baby, going through miscarrige now :( Still, sometimes i just happens, try again another time not at the moment as my mind is not in a good place.

So I shall be leaving you, but all the best on your pregnancy journey X

Sad news lost this baby, going through miscarrige now :( Still, sometimes i just happens, try again another time not at the moment as my mind is not in a good place.

Oh no. I am so very sorry... Lots of massive hugs and kisses xxxx

Really sad to here this. Much love too you and your family xx

I'm so sorry Bunny!
Lots of love to you xxxx

Back