Pregnancy and Slimming World

Hi Girls, hope all is well with you.

Sad news lost this baby, going through miscarrige now :( Still, sometimes i just happens, try again another time not at the moment as my mind is not in a good place.

So I shall be leaving you, but all the best on your pregnancy journey X

Oh i'm so sorry bunny x hugs and kisses to you x

So sorry Bunny.

Congratulations on your pregnancy x
About the hex a and b i think you can have 2 of each but not sure as i havent actually told my c i'm pregnant yet but i think i read it on this thread that its 2 of each. I'm sure someone will correct me if i am wrong x

Its an extra A and B :)

Hi Girls, hope all is well with you.

Sad news lost this baby, going through miscarrige now :( Still, sometimes i just happens, try again another time not at the moment as my mind is not in a good place.

So I shall be leaving you, but all the best on your pregnancy journey X

So very 2 hear yer sad news. My heart goes out 2 u n yer family, sendin u lots of hugs n kisses xoxoxoxoxo

Had my consultants appointment today and happy to say that i have been discharged from consultant care yippee. The consultant was the same one i saw at the end last time and she was like how you going to cope you had such a bad pregnancy with loads of problems last. Mmmm i had to remind her that no i had no probs what so ever and was there last time because of my bmi which is now down and the prob i had at the end with the low amniotic fluid they did nothing about so if there any point of me coming here to waste my time. So after checking baby's heartbeat she was happy to discharge me thank god x

Had my consultants appointment today and happy to say that i have been discharged from consultant care yippee. The consultant was the same one i saw at the end last time and she was like how you going to cope you had such a bad pregnancy with loads of problems last. Mmmm i had to remind her that no i had no probs what so ever and was there last time because of my bmi which is now down and the prob i had at the end with the low amniotic fluid they did nothing about so if there any point of me coming here to waste my time. So after checking baby's heartbeat she was happy to discharge me thank god x

Glad to hear it :)

Glad 2 hear it 2 hun! :D

Coming down with a stinker of a sore throat, my husband brought home a delightful bug only difference he actually believes he's on his last legs bless him :) Imogen is all snotty too but is soldiering on with all her groups and toys. She's getting to the age where she can't be kept inside cause the boredom kicks in, totally a mommys girl in that she's not a tv lover.
Anyhow hope all you girls and your bumps and babies are ok :) xx

I think it's just really demoralising when I'vs been trying so hard. I'm still exercising and trying to eat as healthily as I can but I'm ballooning. Even worse I have to start taking steroids next week for my blood so I'm going to get huge!

I think it's just really demoralising when I'vs been trying so hard. I'm still exercising and trying to eat as healthily as I can but I'm ballooning. Even worse I have to start taking steroids next week for my blood so I'm going to get huge!

Snap when I saw scales this morning I couldn't believe my eyes.. I'm totally with you on this x

Back