Pregnancy and Slimming World

I gained loads when I had my baby and I'm back losing it now. Enjoy being preggie I say!!!

Completely agree with Ellebear! I gave up on SW when I found out I was pregnant, I'm now 27 weeks and have gained 1.5 stone. Just enjoy pregnancy and worry about the weight afterwards!

The only thing concerning me is my crazy underactive thyroid an now consultants asking for diabetes tests hoping my weight not the problem x

Oh my goodness lol I have come off the wagon spectacular style not all bloated and yuk and didn't enjoy any of the crap I've shovelled in my mouth :( hmmmm self control needed lol x

Aww mumies to be dont worry about weight gain especially as you started off with low weights because different people gain at different rates and you will be suprised at how much weight you drop straight after having baby. I think weight gain will be a prob for someone like me who is in technically obese so thats why i am slowly losing but i dont think i will be enjoying that privilege for long x Enjoy your pregnancies x

Mine was in the "overweight" class lol that's due to me taking a very scenic route at SW before falling pregnant for second time x

I have had major gum/tooth ache for over a week so had my app this evening. Had a gum infection so antibiotics and he did a filling too.

Sitting here starving but all side of face numb so feel like i am a slobbering mess....on the plus side thank god for free dental work! Winner!! X

I think it's just really demoralising when I'vs been trying so hard. I'm still exercising and trying to eat as healthily as I can but I'm ballooning. Even worse I have to start taking steroids next week for my blood so I'm going to get huge!

I totally agree, it's really kinda freaky 2 c the scales movin the wrong way even avin pregnancy as a valid excuse! I realise puttin weight on is gona b unavoidable but after makin such a concerted effort 2 lose my weight n maintain the loss 4 so long I still feel wrong! Much the same as u I'm still exercisin everyday and tryin 2 b as healthy as poss, just hope the scales will b kind 2 me at 2moro's WI - fingers x'd!!!

Mine was in the "overweight" class lol that's due to me taking a very scenic route at SW before falling pregnant for second time x
I am a stone away from being overweight but i dont think i will be getting there. Everyday is a huge battle for me not to eat bad and like you when i do eat bad i get so bloated and make myself feel ill. So this pregnancy i havent had any heartburn or indigestion because i have been eating sw but tomorrow is going to test my willpower as from tomorrow i will be being weighing in every 2 weeks because of my husbands shift pattern. Plus its my sons 1st birthday on the 2nd of feb and my daughter 3rd birthday on the 9th of feb so loads of cake! x

I am a stone away from being overweight but i dont think i will be getting there. Everyday is a huge battle for me not to eat bad and like you when i do eat bad i get so bloated and make myself feel ill. So this pregnancy i havent had any heartburn or indigestion because i have been eating sw but tomorrow is going to test my willpower as from tomorrow i will be being weighing in every 2 weeks because of my husbands shift pattern. Plus its my sons 1st birthday on the 2nd of feb and my daughter 3rd birthday on the 9th of feb so loads of cake! x

Hope it's goin well wif u hun!

Last edited:
Hope it's goin well wif u hun!

Really struggling at the moment, starting to see the scales slow down and finding it really hard to accept and i suppose being off the plan for 3 days and being so bloated isnt helping. I think because this pregnancy was a total suprise and something we hadnt planned for just yet everything is up in the air for me. My husband is over the moon and i am now too but i am so scared of putting on weight now because i have worked so hard to get here. Going to sw is getting me down too but my husband wont let me leave because he knows me too well and knows the grief he will get after baby is born and i have put on a lot. Sorry for rambling just need to give myself a huge kick and get back on plan x
Hows everything going for you x

Really struggling at the moment, starting to see the scales slow down and finding it really hard to accept and i suppose being off the plan for 3 days and being so bloated isnt helping. I think because this pregnancy was a total suprise and something we hadnt planned for just yet everything is up in the air for me. My husband is over the moon and i am now too but i am so scared of putting on weight now because i have worked so hard to get here. Going to sw is getting me down too but my husband wont let me leave because he knows me too well and knows the grief he will get after baby is born and i have put on a lot. Sorry for rambling just need to give myself a huge kick and get back on plan x

I need to get on plan too :( this week was not kind to me!! X

Don't apologise, that's wat this thread etc is for hun! I'm not doin 2 bad, tryin 2 stick 2 plan as much as humanly poss n tryin 2 get my ehad round the fact that sum gain durin pregnancy is gona happen! Don't b 2 hard on yerself n just take it day by day hun. We'r all in it wif u! xo

I think i just need one day full on plan and start seeing some losses. I did start off good today and than my low mood just made me eat bad, i know no excuse but its really hard to get back onto plan when i'm pregnant and my mood at the moment is so low. Tomorrow i think i will do what i have been during previously and some on minimins and put down what i have eaten as that kind of helps. My craving at the mo isnt good, i'm hooked on full fat cola and need to go cold turkey tomorrow, i have drunk the house almost dry of cola, theres only one can left! Plus i think aswell as only going to group every other week i am just not enjoying my group, my c is lovely but not very motivational. Lol i'm such a moaner right now x

I think i just need one day full on plan and start seeing some losses. I did start off good today and than my low mood just made me eat bad, i know no excuse but its really hard to get back onto plan when i'm pregnant and my mood at the moment is so low. Tomorrow i think i will do what i have been during previously and some on minimins and put down what i have eaten as that kind of helps. My craving at the mo isnt good, i'm hooked on full fat cola and need to go cold turkey tomorrow, i have drunk the house almost dry of cola, theres only one can left! Plus i think aswell as only going to group every other week i am just not enjoying my group, my c is lovely but not very motivational. Lol i'm such a moaner right now x

Everybodu needs a good moan now n again so don't worry bout it! A few days on plan n u'l b feelin on top of the world, altho I kno it's easier said than done! xo

Back