Pregnancy and Slimming World

Galaxy is my downfall and recently cheese and onion walkers chips!! What I don't even really eat chips!! Ugh food habits up the creek!! C

Hello everyone, i have been away from Minimins for a fair few months as we have been trying for a baby so diet was the last thing on my mind. Im almost 17 weeks pregnant and have gained nearly 2 stone so i have decided to join slimmingworld tomorrow night at my local class and get myself back on here!

So hello everyone hope your all well xx

Hello everyone, i have been away from Minimins for a fair few months as we have been trying for a baby so diet was the last thing on my mind. Im almost 17 weeks pregnant and have gained nearly 2 stone so i have decided to join slimmingworld tomorrow night at my local class and get myself back on here!

Hello ;-) congratulations on your pregnancy. Your not too far behind me as i am 19 weeks now. Its flown by. I haven't been able to stick to any sort of diet plan so far but trying to be good ish where possible ;-) x

Hi and congratulations on your pregnancy x
I am 17 weeks and have mostly followed sw but in for my 1st pregnancy gain tomorrow as i have been quite bad these last 2 weeks but been back on plan since monday x

Hi Laura and Safia, congratulations to you both on your pregnancies :) I am super excited to be a mum! I was one of the lucky ones why sailed through the first 12 weeks I had no sickness felt a little nausea but other than that fit as a fiddle! however now im 17 weeks and have gained over 11kilos which i think is about a stone and half ish im terrified of developing diabetes or pre-clampsia! because of my weight I am obese with a BMI of over 33 so its not good, but my apeitite is shocking I just graze all the time when im at home! when im at work im good but in the evenngs the demons come out and im head first into the fridge and cupboards eating everything in sight. I have no cravings as such i just like everything haha

Lol like me, in the beginning i wasnt eating much but in the last 2 weeks i am constantly hungry and once i start i dont stop even when i'm full! Like you my bmi is probably now 33 with the weight i have put on in the last 2 weeks so i need to control myself or find myself back on square one of my weightloss journey! x

Hi congrats on yer pregnancy! :) I'm a wee bit behind u as I'm about 14wks. I've been very lucky like u not 2 ave had any sickness just slight nasuea which didn't last 2 long thankfully! Here's hopin we can all keep each other on track as much as poss so we can njoy happy n healthy pregnancies n babies! :D

Well I jumped on scales mid week for a sneaky weigh and I've lost half lb. but I have done a lot of walking these past few days and down to the flu ice drank my own weight in cold water (probably peed our those KFC had last week lol)

Here's to stick to plan and losing a little or sts x

5lbs on for me but it was 8lbs on monday so after 4 days of being on plan i have lost 3lbs. The next 2 weeks are going to be so hard for me but thankfully after that should be able to stay on plan 100% x

Well done on the 3lb loss in 4days hun! This can b the incentive 4 u 2 try 2 follow plan as much as poss. We'r all behind u hun! x

5lbs on for me but it was 8lbs on monday so after 4 days of being on plan i have lost 3lbs. The next 2 weeks are going to be so hard for me but thankfully after that should be able to stay on plan 100% x

That's great that you lost those 3 lbs :) x

Well done on the 3lb loss in 4days hun! This can b the incentive 4 u 2 try 2 follow plan as much as poss. We'r all behind u hun! x

That's great that you lost those 3 lbs :) x

Thank you trying my best to stay sw but its gonna be difficult until i come back from my after the 26th of feb, i will be going to her next week on friday. Plus its my daughters 3rd birthday party so theres going to be loads of cake around but after i come back from my mums there will be no excuse not to be on plan.
Also finding myself struggling to do everyday things like cooking because my back ache has become a lot worse, so much so that i cant move after i have cooked the childrens dinner. I have to have another blood test to see everything is ok but i think it will come back as my vitamin d being low which can explain the pain but if it doesnt will likely have to put up with the pain until after the baby and maybe ask the doc for a x ray. Might also have to have a word with my midwife on monday too as i dont think i have felt the baby move and i will be 18 weeks on monday not even flutters lately!

If you haven't felt bub move try calling the labour ward. Ty are normally lovely and very understanding :) I had that with Imogen and found normally hopping in a nice hot bath got her moving about xx thinking of you xx

Back