Pregnancy and Slimming World

Tried the hot bath still didnt feel nothing so will be calling either my midwife or labour ward on monday. In my last pregnancy at 16 weeks i went to midwife as baby had been moving and stopped moving and the cheeky monkey started kicking as soon as she listened to his heartbeat so dont want the midwife to think i am wasting their time x

Tried the hot bath still didnt feel nothing so will be calling either my midwife or labour ward on monday. In my last pregnancy at 16 weeks i went to midwife as baby had been moving and stopped moving and the cheeky monkey started kicking as soon as she listened to his heartbeat so dont want the midwife to think i am wasting their time x

Don't worry bout wastin anybody's time hun. U n yer baby r the most important things 2 b thinkin about! Any midwife/doc/nurse worth their salt will not think that anyway I'm sure xx

Just had a cold cola that hasnt worked and now having some jelly sweets to attempt to make baby move as this is what worked in last pregnancy but it doesnt seem to be working. I really hope baby is just being lazy.

Hun if your worried I'd just get yourself to the hospital. Please don't care what they might think at the end of the day yours and baby's health is more important than anything in the world also try drinking really cold water or icecream they respond to cold and also lie completely flat on your back for a bit that's what I got told by midwife. Also, do you know if your placenta is front or back? A friend of mine's placenta was at front inbetween baby and her belly she never felt baby until 28 weeks (or thereabout) because the placenta absorbs the movements x

Not sure about where my placenta at the moment, will be having my second scan on the 1st of march. This baby has been a bit lazy and only has moved when it has been prodded by midwife for a heartbeat check so thats what i do in bed lie on my back and prod my belly but i think i have given baby long enough and will be ringing labour ward tomorrow. Also i have under a lot of stress in the last couple of weeks so thats why i might not have felt anything because my mind has been elsewhere so hopefully the hospital or midwife can give me some reassurance everything is ok x

Not sure about where my placenta at the moment, will be having my second scan on the 1st of march. This baby has been a bit lazy and only has moved when it has been prodded by midwife for a heartbeat check so thats what i do in bed lie on my back and prod my belly but i think i have given baby long enough and will be ringing labour ward tomorrow. Also i have under a lot of stress in the last couple of weeks so thats why i might not have felt anything because my mind has been elsewhere so hopefully the hospital or midwife can give me some reassurance everything is ok x

Please let us know how you get on :) x

Hi everyone i ended up at the docs as hospital said i had to contact my midwife of which i didnt have any details as I havent seen the proper one just locum ones. After a very difficult 10 mins the doc caught the babys heartbeat for a few secs, it seemed to be playing hide and seek! I have a feeling my placenta is at the front as i could hear baby kick but couldnt feel them but thank god baby is fine. I have my 20 week scan on the 1st of march so will see exactly what the little terror is doing inside me x

Hi everyone i ended up at the docs as hospital said i had to contact my midwife of which i didnt have any details as I havent seen the proper one just locum ones. After a very difficult 10 mins the doc caught the babys heartbeat for a few secs, it seemed to be playing hide and seek! I have a feeling my placenta is at the front as i could hear baby kick but couldnt feel them but thank god baby is fine. I have my 20 week scan on the 1st of march so will see exactly what the little terror is doing inside me x

So glad that bub ok :) x

Last edited:
hi guys.

I'm 14wks pregnant and tomorrow will be my first weigh in at SW after joining last week.

I'm looking for any tips, recipes and inspration to get me through it lol x

Glad all is well safia. With first daughter i felt kick at 19 weeks and 6 days and second (current pregnancy) i felt kick at 17 weeks and 6 days.

I made app with midwife today as i have been scratching what it feels like non stop for about 2 week its so annoying. So i called her and ahead told me to go in on Wednesday to see her x

Back