Pregnancy and Slimming World

Hi everyone i ended up at the docs as hospital said i had to contact my midwife of which i didnt have any details as I havent seen the proper one just locum ones. After a very difficult 10 mins the doc caught the babys heartbeat for a few secs, it seemed to be playing hide and seek! I have a feeling my placenta is at the front as i could hear baby kick but couldnt feel them but thank god baby is fine. I have my 20 week scan on the 1st of march so will see exactly what the little terror is doing inside me x

Delighted 2 hear everythin's ok wif u n yer wee 1 hun! :) I'm sure it's a huge relief 2 u 2!

hi guys.

I'm 14wks pregnant and tomorrow will be my first weigh in at SW after joining last week.

I'm looking for any tips, recipes and inspration to get me through it lol x

:welcome:I'm not 2 far ahead of u, I'm 15wks! Here's wishin u a happy, healthy SW pregnancy! :)

Has anyone heard from katerpillar? I'm sure she's past her due date!? If you see this Hun hope you are holding your baby and are both ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can't wait to breast feed so I can have all those extra Hex's lol x

So how many extra of each do u actually get!? I'm intendin 2 breastfeed anyway but more grub cud well b an xtra incentive! lol! :D

So how many extra of each do u actually get!? I'm intendin 2 breastfeed anyway but more grub cud well b an xtra incentive! lol! :D

Here's a pic of what the book says - it depends on how old the baby is. I can't remember who originally posted that pic, but I saved it for future reference! I hope they don't mind me re-posting!

Definitely worth BFing lol x

Attachments

• image-3605285233.jpg
    image-3605285233.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Back