Pregnancy and Slimming World

Thank you for posting that very kind of you :)

Hey how's everyone doing? At last baby is moving for me but its still a lazy baby! I thought it was a girl but from movements I'm not so sure anymore but will be finding out soon enough x
SW wise not doing good but I am at my mums and never do well here. Also she has the heating on full blast which is making me so unwell so can't wait till I get home next week x

Here's a pic of what the book says - it depends on how old the baby is. I can't remember who originally posted that pic, but I saved it for future reference! I hope they don't mind me re-posting!

Definitely work BFing lol x

Thanks 4 this hun! x

Hey how's everyone doing? At last baby is moving for me but its still a lazy baby! I thought it was a girl but from movements I'm not so sure anymore but will be finding out soon enough x
SW wise not doing good but I am at my mums and never do well here. Also she has the heating on full blast which is making me so unwell so can't wait till I get home next week x

Hi glad 2 hear yer baby's a bit more mobile! I'm keepin well n so is bump but SW wise it's been swingin from very good 1 day 2 very bad the next! lol! Overall I spose it hasn't been THAT bad tho! I keep sayin "2moro....." but I'm still keepin up wif plenty of exercise so hopefully 2moro's WI won't b 2 awful! Fingers x'd! lol!

I'm 17wks! Still don't ave much of a bump 2 speak of tho n the girls at work keep teasin me, askin things like am I really pregnant or ave I left my baby at home! I'm startin 2 feel a bit inadequate bout it 2 b honest! :( I'v got a midwife appointment 2moro afternoon so hopefully she'l b able 2 reassure me that my teeny-tiny bump is ok. I kno my Mam didn't show much when she was avin me or my sisters so hopefully I'm just like her n all is ok wif baby!

I'm 17wks! Still don't ave much of a bump 2 speak of tho n the girls at work keep teasin me, askin things like am I really pregnant or ave I left my baby at home! I'm startin 2 feel a bit inadequate bout it 2 b honest! :( I'v got a midwife appointment 2moro afternoon so hopefully she'l b able 2 reassure me that my teeny-tiny bump is ok. I kno my Mam didn't show much when she was avin me or my sisters so hopefully I'm just like her n all is ok wif baby!

Aw don't feel bad I'm lots smaller with this baby than I was with Imogen :) I also had the where are you hiding the baby speech today and I'm due in 9 weeks :) x

Thanks 4 hun, u'v made me feel better! Every body seems 2 ave assumed that cos I'm quite slim the bump wud show early but so far I'v only gained 2lb n aven't even had 2 move the hole my belt's buckled in. The less kind folk at work seem 2 ave decided I must b starvin myself since I don't look pregnant yet....

Thanks 4 hun, u'v made me feel better! Every body seems 2 ave assumed that cos I'm quite slim the bump wud show early but so far I'v only gained 2lb n aven't even had 2 move the hole my belt's buckled in. The less kind folk at work seem 2 ave decided I must b starvin myself since I don't look pregnant yet....

Ugh thing I learnt quickly with my first pregnancy is that folk have eff all tact!! If you're healthy and eating well that's all you need to worry about. A lot is probably jealousy.. I am lol wish I'd only put on 2lbs :) xx

Ugh thing I learnt quickly with my first pregnancy is that folk have eff all tact!! If you're healthy and eating well that's all you need to worry about. A lot is probably jealousy.. I am lol wish I'd only put on 2lbs :) xx

That's wat hubby keeps sayin. He reckons the girls at work at just jealous cos they put weight on over xmas n new year n they didn't ave pregnancy as an excuse n they still aven't shifted those extra lbs!
I reckon yer doin really well wif yer weight by the way! Didn't yer diary say u lost 2.5lb last weight in!? U must b if people r askin after where yer bump is at 31 wks x

Lol only cause I got this nasty vomiting bug and couldn't eat for 3 days only calories was lucozade :) I've put it on round my face and hips but belly is compact x

Oh I can sympathise with that! I never used 2 ave a sweet tooth, I'd always ave prefered savoury stuff like crisps but pregnancy seems 2 ave changed that! Now I cud eat a whole pack of choc digestives in 1 go if I didn't restrain myself! lol! :D

Back