Pregnancy and Slimming World

Ohhh I see! I've read about them :) I can't wait for my scan tomorrow! I know loads of ladies due in July it's so exciting I just hope everything is ok because I suffer with an acidic stomach I'm not sure if Ive felt the baby move or not but I will find out tomorrow I suppose! Scary and exciting, times like this I would turn to food but nope I've managed a full day on plan so here's hoping for another full day! Just going to take it a day at a time :)
Hey well done, i have also managed a full day on plan but its been a hard one. Like you i think i will have to take it a day at a time but we can do it x

I'm the same - I have zero motivation for eating healthily. I cut out chocolate from last week as I was scoffing it all day & skipping meals, so at least that's helping. 39 weeks tomorrow and put on 3st :( depressing! x

Ooh won't be long now then will it ;-) they wouldn't do a sweep on me at 40 weeks so 39 is early must be different for different areas x

Ohhh I see! I've read about them :) I can't wait for my scan tomorrow! I know loads of ladies due in July it's so exciting I just hope everything is ok because I suffer with an acidic stomach I'm not sure if Ive felt the baby move or not but I will find out tomorrow I suppose! Scary and exciting, times like this I would turn to food but nope I've managed a full day on plan so here's hoping for another full day! Just going to take it a day at a time :)

How many weeks are u? X

Hey well done, i have also managed a full day on plan but its been a hard one. Like you i think i will have to take it a day at a time but we can do it x

I've really struggled too I find it easier when I'm at work but I was off today with loads of temptation around me all day! A day at a time is the way forward I think once we have completed a full week we will be on a roll :) x

Has anyone managed to lose weight whilst being pregnant I don't mean from sickness or anything just from healthy eating? I'm already weighing over what I should be at full term, I know starting a diet when pregnant is not ideal I'm not calorie counting but I am following the plan so I'm hoping to perhaps maintain or gain a little between now and the end! As long as it doesn't put the baby at risk of anything I intend to keep going one sat at a time :)

Up to 4 weeks ago i was losing weight just by following sw until i fell off the wagon. I think it all depends on start weight and as i quite heavy already i will likely lose weight on sw not through trying but just eating healthy. In my last pregnancies i didnt put on weight during pregnancy even though i was a lot heavier and eating more junk, it was after having my children that i carried on eating like i was during pregnancy and put on a a lot of weight. As long as you know you are eating healthy it doesnt matter if you dont lose, or maintain and gain weight as every woman is different and some women have heavier babys than others or have more fluid or fluid retention so will have a massive weightloss after baby is born x

Up to 4 weeks ago i was losing weight just by following sw until i fell off the wagon. I think it all depends on start weight and as i quite heavy already i will likely lose weight on sw not through trying but just eating healthy. In my last pregnancies i didnt put on weight during pregnancy even though i was a lot heavier and eating more junk, it was after having my children that i carried on eating like i was during pregnancy and put on a a lot of weight. As long as you know you are eating healthy it doesnt matter if you dont lose, or maintain and gain weight as every woman is different and some women have heavier babys than others or have more fluid or fluid retention so will have a massive weightloss after baby is born x

Yeah I was oversight too my BMI was 32 it's more now as I've gained quite abit in the past few months! It's my eating that's the problem I'm not fussed at all about gaining baby weight it's just my eating habits I need to control! I've done SW and it worked brilliantly! So if I lose while bring pregnant well that's great if not I shall go for it after the baby arrives as I have about 10 months till we get married :) I am determined to be a size 12 for that :)

Snap my eating habits while i am pregnant are very bad. I did well with sw at the beginning because i didnt find out i was pregnant until i was 10 weeks at a scan to check my overies and things because of a 3 week bleed! This pregnancy i really want to eat healthy because with me my previous babies have all been full term but a little on the small side probably because of my bad eating so i want a nice bouncy baby this time x

Ooh won't be long now then will it ;-) they wouldn't do a sweep on me at 40 weeks so 39 is early must be different for different areas x

They don't normally here either but I have complications. If I don't go into labour naturally this week then I get induced at 40 weeks. Scary to think this time next week I'm going to be a mum! x

Lol time is dragging today and will have some bad sleep tonight, just cant wait til scan tomorrow. Lol tomorrow will drag too until 12:30 that is if they are on time to scan me and not late as usual x

It is so exciting isn't it! Wishing you lots of luck! x

Here's a pic of what the book says - it depends on how old the baby is. I can't remember who originally posted that pic, but I saved it for future reference! I hope they don't mind me re-posting!

Definitely worth BFing lol x

would you be able to tell me how many healthy extras to have whilst I'm pregnant please. I'm currently 13 weeks. my bmi is high so been told to start my slimming world again to at least maintain my weight whilst pregnant x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Back