Pregnancy and Slimming World

would you be able to tell me how many healthy extras to have whilst I'm pregnant please. I'm currently 13 weeks. my bmi is high so been told to start my slimming world again to at least maintain my weight whilst pregnant x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

2 As and Bs x

Happy to report we are having a girl :) unfortunately we couldnt get a pic because she was laid on her front and would not budge. I have to have more scans because the placenta is low! has anyone else had this?

Happy to report we are having a girl :) unfortunately we couldnt get a pic because she was laid on her front and would not budge. I have to have more scans because the placenta is low! has anyone else had this?

Hey we're also having a girl and she was a little monkey and wouldnt stop moving so it took ages for the sonagrapher to take measurements. My placenta is low too and at the front which is why i couldnt feel baby move. Will also be having further scan to make sure it moves up. In my last pregnancy it was low too and moved as the pregnancy progresses, in most cases it wil move but where it doesnt they wil have to do a c section x

Hey we're also having a girl and she was a little monkey and wouldnt stop moving so it took ages for the sonagrapher to take measurements. My placenta is low too and at the front which is why i couldnt feel baby move. Will also be having further scan to make sure it moves up. In my last pregnancy it was low too and moved as the pregnancy progresses, in most cases it wil move but where it doesnt they wil have to do a c section x

Awwww congrats two baby girls due around same time!!
Yeah that's what they have told me too! I wonder if that's why I haven't felt much movement they did say mine was quite lazy......ha takes after me!

Awwww congrats two baby girls due around same time!!
Yeah that's what they have told me too! I wonder if that's why I haven't felt much movement they did say mine was quite lazy......ha takes after me!
I'm due on the 16th of july when are you due x
I was told the low lying and because it is at the front is why i havent been feeling a lot of movements, the placenta cushions the kicks and movements and plus sometimes it can be a little difficult to find the heartbeat, it took the doc a couple of weeks ago 15 mins to find her heartbeat! x

I'm due on the 16th of july when are you due x
I was told the low lying and because it is at the front is why i havent been feeling a lot of movements, the placenta cushions the kicks and movements and plus sometimes it can be a little difficult to find the heartbeat, it took the doc a couple of weeks ago 15 mins to find her heartbeat! x

Morning :) I'm due on the 19th July xx
I have to go back on 22nd march for another scan because she was laid on her front they couldn't get a close up of her heart you could see it beating but they couldn't check everything so hopefully she will have moved by then! I think that's why I haven't felt much then because I suffer with an acidic stomach so I constantly have butterflies and rumbles lol :)

I will third...were having a girl too ;-) congratulations.

We also had problem with her lying wrong way around in a ball so i had to go back for second scan as she struggled to get measurements x

I will third...were having a girl too ;-) congratulations.

We also had problem with her lying wrong way around in a ball so i had to go back for second scan as she struggled to get measurements x

Ignore that last response just seen this one! Congratulations! I've been told its very common to have to go back mine is very lazy lol

Crikey! All this girls :) I don't know what I'm having so it'll be a nice surprise next week! x

Awwww good luck with next week! We couldn't decide whether or not to find out however with the position of her legs it was obviously what sex she was before the lady confirmed it! :) we are over the moon my partner already has 2 boys so Its lovely for him :)

Back