Pregnancy and Slimming World

Awwww good luck with next week! We couldn't decide whether or not to find out however with the position of her legs it was obviously what sex she was before the lady confirmed it! :) we are over the moon my partner already has 2 boys so Its lovely for him :)

We weren't sure whether to find out either but he/she was lying facing the wrong way with the legs firmly shut, so the decision was made for us! x

Awwww good luck with next week! We couldn't decide whether or not to find out however with the position of her legs it was obviously what sex she was before the lady confirmed it! :) we are over the moon my partner already has 2 boys so Its lovely for him :)

Sweet :) totally the same for us she asked if we wanted to know but I was looking at the screen and I could see it as she was ZOOMED RIGHT IN HAHA X

Me too.... Large big Mac meal....diet coke thou :) and husband insists on a Indian for tea!

But again on the whole when I talked about quantity its not loads. Had 1 piece of toast, big Mac meal and nothing since.... X

Had wrap small chips crushem 2 ice creams tropical lucozade. X

Instincts are saying boy but everyone keeps saying I'm having a girl. I can't wait to find out - so excited! x

Its going to be great that at the end of it you have that added surprise. Are u going to get your other half to be the one to tell u?

With my first I wanted surprise and said no to finding out but whilst watching molly started sucking her thumb.... WaS as enough to start the water works and my husband said "wouldn't it be extra special if we knew the sex too" so I said yes....this time around its just more convenient as we have boxes of girls clothes we saved x

Sweet :) totally the same for us she asked if we wanted to know but I was looking at the screen and I could see it as she was ZOOMED RIGHT IN HAHA X

Haha yeah there was no mistaking our little lady! Have you thought if any names? We like Ava, Sophia and Mia! But u dare say when she's here we'll choose something else ha

Haha yeah there was no mistaking our little lady! Have you thought if any names? We like Ava, Sophia and Mia! But u dare say when she's here we'll choose something else ha

Yes we like poppy, Ivie and Marley.....molly has chosen for us though by insisting her baby sisters name is poppy and tells everybody :)

Love all three of yours, molly was nearly ava rose but we decided on Molly rose in the end x

Yes we like poppy, Ivie and Marley.....molly has chosen for us though by insisting her baby sisters name is poppy and tells everybody :)

Love all three of yours, molly was nearly ava rose but we decided on Molly rose in the end x

I love Poppy that's a lovely name we have a Molly to in our family! I like Ava Rose too! Marley is different my friends is calling her daughter Penelope i just think of the thunderbirds every time she says it ha

Well I am having a Chinese this eve it's well within my syns I'm being good having a chicken chow mein! I really fancy all sorts though I was practically drooling reading the menu haha! Baba is hungry ha

Morning :) I'm due on the 19th July xx
I have to go back on 22nd march for another scan because she was laid on her front they couldn't get a close up of her heart you could see it beating but they couldn't check everything so hopefully she will have moved by then! I think that's why I haven't felt much then because I suffer with an acidic stomach so I constantly have butterflies and rumbles lol :)
I'm due on the 16th of july x

I've had a bad day today and been off plan since. Some weirdo woman accused my 3 year old daughter of making a granddad cry and when i said what do you mean she said ask her yourself and flounced off into waitrose. I was watching my daughter and the only thing she was doing was racing round with her older sister and shouting but i did see that woman say something to her before she came back to me and i think she was threatening her with the police because she was running around shouting and enjoying herself! I mean if she cant take a kid running around she should have just stayed home because there were a lot worse kids than her running around in the shopping centre. I'm not a violent person but i wish i had dragged her back and given her a slap! Sorry for the rant ladies just feel low now and putting rubbish in my mouth and not even enjoying it.

I've had a bad day today and been off plan since. Some weirdo woman accused my 3 year old daughter of making a granddad cry and when i said what do you mean she said ask her yourself and flounced off into waitrose. I was watching my daughter and the only thing she was doing was racing round with her older sister and shouting but i did see that woman say something to her before she came back to me and i think she was threatening her with the police because she was running around shouting and enjoying herself! I mean if she cant take a kid running around she should have just stayed home because there were a lot worse kids than her running around in the shopping centre. I'm not a violent person but i wish i had dragged her back and given her a slap! Sorry for the rant ladies just feel low now and putting rubbish in my mouth and not even enjoying it.

Oh my goodness there are some grumpy sods about aren't there?? I hate it when people involve themselves.
I was in halfords with my hub and Imogen (2) started having a fit so I walked her out the shop to put her in the car to cry it out and 2 old ladies were tutting and passing comments as I walked past, what the hell?? Is not like I was screaming at imi or anything. X

Back