Pregnancy and Slimming World

People are really rude, kids are kids and any normal child wont stay still for long and eventually they do either throw a tantrum or like my daughters run around. When i come across a child doing either of these things i just smile and walk along waiting for one of my childrens to set off x

People are really rude, kids are kids and any normal child wont stay still for long and eventually they do either throw a tantrum or like my daughters run around. When i come across a child doing either of these things i just smile and walk along waiting for one of my childrens to set off x

Kids runnin screaming laughing don't phase me at all not because I'm a mom because that's how I was allowed to grow up in Africa. Some old cronies are just far too uptight and need to stay indoors if they can't accept kids for being kids. Don't worry about that woman honey x

Anything involving really gets to me but i need to get over it and stop eating junk because i know i'l be sorry when i get into bed and get indigestion and be awake all night x

Darling I'm on my third rennie. 8 weeks and counting :( them I don't have to suffer anymore x

Awww in my last 3 pregnancies i was gluggling gaviscon like water but so far apart from yesterday when i decided to go off plan to celebrate the scan i havent had to take rennies or gaviscon but last night i really suffered and had no gavison or rennies and didnt pick any up either today as i was on plan until this happened x

Awww in my last 3 pregnancies i was gluggling gaviscon like water but so far apart from yesterday when i decided to go off plan to celebrate the scan i havent had to take rennies or gaviscon but last night i really suffered and had no gavison or rennies and didnt pick any up either today as i was on plan until this happened x

I was bad with Imogen had worst reflux x

Morning lovelies well I thought if be good and have a chicken chow meinsdy night however I was starving so ended up having ribs and all sorts I wouldn't mind but normally I wouldn't touch ribs-yack! Anyway I spent the night with horrendous trapped wind so I will not be doing that again, the food keeps repeating on me too garlic breath Urghhh!

Anyway today is another day off for a walk down the prom getting my treadmill later hopefully so that should help with my slimming quest hopefully :)

Hope everyone has a nice day ahead :)

Back on sw today even though i really fancy a fried egg sandwich but after last nights indigestion wont be touching it x

I'm exactly the same! I was in agony all night with indigestion and trapped wind so have decided to give Chinese food a wide birth! Ha excuse the pun! I've had a muller yoghurt and fruit so a good start to the day I dare say It may not stay like this I may end up wavering a little but as long as its just a little it's fine :)

Back