Pregnancy and Slimming World

Hi all. Am going to have to wish you all well as we have lost our baby at 18 weeks + 3.
I'm going into hospital tomorrow to have the tablets to start labour and book an induction for Wednesday.

I was feeling sorry for myself as my back & belly have been really painful the past two days. I woke up and couldn't be bothered to make lunch, cheesecake was easier! x

I have days like that too! My other half does my head in I think he just thinks being pregnant is an excuse not to do things! But my back kills me sometimes and you do feel that way out you just want to comfort eat! I don't blame you I would do the same! I'm trying to apply the 70% good rule over 30% bad! Although it has been the other way round recently ha x

I have had a suprising good day today. Think i am totally going to give up in the idea of sw for the moment as i can't seem to manage the planning that's involved as i dont know what i will be able to stomach on a daily basis. So going back too it had a good day really

Breakfast was two pieces of toast

Dinner was ham salad with a tablespoon of coleslaw and a handful of chips

Tea is steak, sw chips ( as i have an actifryer its so easy to do) with salad and beer battered onion rings (oouushhh)

Snacks - had 5 pieces of the small tabs of cadbury chocolate from one of those big bars so in terms of kcals i think its around 130.

So all in all i am happy with that....however its only just before 5 so it could change

I have had a suprising good day today. Think i am totally going to give up in the idea of sw for the moment as i can't seem to manage the planning that's involved as i dont know what i will be able to stomach on a daily basis. So going back too it had a good day really

Breakfast was two pieces of toast

Dinner was ham salad with a tablespoon of coleslaw and a handful of chips

Tea is steak, sw chips ( as i have an actifryer its so easy to do) with salad and beer battered onion rings (oouushhh)

Snacks - had 5 pieces of the small tabs of cadbury chocolate from one of those big bars so in terms of kcals i think its around 130.

So all in all i am happy with that....however its only just before 5 so it could change

Amen sister!! I can't keep up with my body!! X

Hi all. Am going to have to wish you all well as we have lost our baby at 18 weeks + 3.
I'm going into hospital tomorrow to have the tablets to start labour and book an induction for Wednesday.

So sorry for your loss x

I made roast chicken today and feel yuck now! Have had to resort to choc to get rid of that chicken taste lol x
But seriously need a kick to eat healthy, i do start off eating good but end up on the choc by evening! Saw my reflection in the mirror today and i didnt like what i saw and my clothes that were lose before pregnancy were uncomfortably tight today when i put them on :(

So very sorry for your loss xxx

Well today I've just been an absolute pig! I've been driving all over the place and instead if stopping to eat something healthy I decided to stock up on crisps and sweets instead tut tut! So I'm writing today off and re-starting tomorrow hope everyone has has a better day than me :/

I've just found out I have to drive from eastbourne to Hastings to have Isobel they've shut the fecking maternity unit!!!!!!! What?? X

Day not great not bad.

Breakfast was one piece of toast

Dinner was soup and a ham sandwich

Tea was battered fish, sw chips and salad

Snacks - bag of hula hoops and 3 caramel snack jack (the big ones)

Back