Pregnancy and Slimming World

Well it mite seem daft but I'm hopin the weight gain is mostly cos of the massive increase in the size of my boobs! I'm normally really flat chested but my boobs seem 2 b gettin bigger by the day! I'l need a wheelbarrow 4 them by the end of the pregnancy! lol! :D

My bra's that were all loose before pregnancy are now fitting me like a glove again! X

Well it mite seem daft but I'm hopin the weight gain is mostly cos of the massive increase in the size of my boobs! I'm normally really flat chested but my boobs seem 2 b gettin bigger by the day! I'l need a wheelbarrow 4 them by the end of the pregnancy! lol! :D

Haha mine gave fine up two sizes already eek

Does anyone know what happens when you are pregnant and attending a group? I'm a Target member from xmas till last week at least. I said I was pregnant to consultant last week and didn't really get told anything apart from to weigh in again. Thankfully still in Target!
But what happens now? If I go out of Target do I start paying? And if I don't pay how long do I have to get back into Target?

Does anyone know what happens when you are pregnant and attending a group? I'm a Target member from xmas till last week at least. I said I was pregnant to consultant last week and didn't really get told anything apart from to weigh in again. Thankfully still in Target!
But what happens now? If I go out of Target do I start paying? And if I don't pay how long do I have to get back into Target?

I think you can continue to go for free, then you have 6 weeks after baby to get back to your target weight x

Hi ladies - I've been reading your posts for inspiration! Im 7wks pregnant and suddenly feeling a little out of control. Im planning on going back to group (after months off) next wk after my booking appointment.
I've had nausea for the last couple of was, no actual throwing up, but have found i want stogde - bread on particular - as this seems to really help but has left me feeling fat and horrible.
Typical me, i got pregnant at the heaviest ive been in a while (i got married in August and felt like id been dieting for a year leading up to then) my main priority is eating healthily for baby.
Is there a forum for pregnant women's menus for SW?

Rachel

Hi ladies - I've been reading your posts for inspiration! Im 7wks pregnant and suddenly feeling a little out of control. Im planning on going back to group (after months off) next wk after my booking appointment.
I've had nausea for the last couple of was, no actual throwing up, but have found i want stogde - bread on particular - as this seems to really help but has left me feeling fat and horrible.
Typical me, i got pregnant at the heaviest ive been in a while (i got married in August and felt like id been dieting for a year leading up to then) my main priority is eating healthily for baby.

Rachel

Congrats on the pregnancy :)

As far as I know there are no menus specifically for pregnant women just regular SW friendly food :) x

Rachel

Congrats on yer pregnancy n welcome 2 the gang! :)

Rachel

Congratulations on your pregnancy x We eat the same as before but if you are following EE its 2 hex and and b instead of the 1 for pregnant women x

Congratulations! I am 9 weeks pregnant and too suffer with nausea. I find to help ease the nausea is to make sure you drink regularly and have small meals throughout the day as proposed to 3 main meals. Also sea bands, mints, ice pops, ginger biscuits, bread have all helped me X

Rachel

Fed up ladies :-( almost 31 weeks now and have gained 2st 6lb.....i know its because the doc made me stop exercise due to heart/lung tests and because im not following plan but if i carry on ikl give birth and have no clothes to wear at all because all my fat clothes i threw out!!

Thanks for the welcomes ladies!! Aiming to stick to the plan a day at a time seeing as food and appetite are even more of a challenge than normal!! Will try to get more fluids in - im normally so good with drinking water but the thought of it makes me gag at the mo. Finding sipping diet lemonade really helping.
Having fruit and yogurt for brekkie today to save my HEBs for the bread fix i need at midday. Here's
Rach x

Fed up ladies :-( almost 31 weeks now and have gained 2st 6lb.....i know its because the doc made me stop exercise due to heart/lung tests and because im not following plan but if i carry on ikl give birth and have no clothes to wear at all because all my fat clothes i threw out!!

I completely empathise with you! I'm 24wks and have gained around the same I'm just hungry all the time :( I can't get full! Plus my job is manic so I'm driving all over the country at the monomer which doesn't help my diet at all!!!

I'm only 6 weeks, and I can feel my weight increase already. All I want to eat is chocolate, with last pregnancy it was much healthier and didn't want anything sweet! Is anyone else tired when you they do gentle exercise? Even a short walk makes me feel tired when before I could walk miles.

I completely empathise with you! I'm 24wks and have gained around the same I'm just hungry all the time :( I can't get full! Plus my job is manic so I'm driving all over the country at the monomer which doesn't help my diet at all!!!

Me too im starving all the time. Anything i can get my hands on basically. Just want to not have to go out and buy new clothes because i have no fat clothes!

Me too im starving all the time. Anything i can get my hands on basically. Just want to not have to go out and buy new clothes because i have no fat clothes!

Leggings and some longer tops have been my saving grace. The seam of my maternity jeans makes them too uncomfortable to wear at all!! X

Back