Pregnancy and Slimming World

I'm not wearing maternity of bigger clothes yet. But I think I need to admit I need them. Especially the bigger bras! Was hoping I could at least last the first trimester with not too much gain x

Leggings and some longer tops have been my saving grace. The seam of my maternity jeans makes them too uncomfortable to wear at all!! X
Leggings and long tops is what i am in unless i am wearing my asian clothes and i have loads of clothes that are way to big for me because i was too lazy to get rid of them before i get pregnant, atleast they will come into use now even though they are massive.
When i restarted sw 2 weeks ago i nearly passed out on the way to my daughter nursery because i was hungry so now i eat my breakfast later and i also am constantly eating sw food before i get mad hungry which is when i binge, i even eat an hour or so before bed to make sure i'm not hungry. Its my first official weigh in after 2 week tomorrow so lets see if they match my home ones as i am at a different group now. I also have decided to have planned off days like i did before i got pregnant to stop me from feeling like i am missing out so that will be tommorrow x

I'm only 6 weeks, and I can feel my weight increase already. All I want to eat is chocolate, with last pregnancy it was much healthier and didn't want anything sweet! Is anyone else tired when you they do gentle exercise? Even a short walk makes me feel tired when before I could walk miles.
I felt really tired at the beginning too until i hit the middle of my second trimester x

Leggings and some longer tops have been my saving grace. The seam of my maternity jeans makes them too uncomfortable to wear at all!! X

Mine too! I got the topshop maternity jeans after hearing such good things about them and they are the most uncomfortable item of clothing ever!

Mine too! I got the topshop maternity jeans after hearing such good things about them and they are the most uncomfortable item of clothing ever!

Mine are the next ones and I've got red Herring. Both are crap so I wear regular leggings from next in a bigger size :) x

They do them in the bigger stores. Or if you don't have a superstore near you then you can order them online & get it delivered to your local store for free. I was lucky & had loads of George maternity clothes as Christmas presents :)

They do them in the bigger stores. Or if you don't have a superstore near you then you can order them online & get it delivered to your local store for free. I was lucky & had loads of George maternity clothes as Christmas presents :)

Ah ok maybe in Brighton store then. But having said that I've only got 4 weeks left so may be a little pointless. I did but some lovely soft yoga pants to come home in xx

Does anyone know much about maternity pay? I haven't been in my new job long enough to qualify for maternity pay from my employer, so I'm abit unsure what in supposed to do?!?

I'm sure you still get it hun same amount but you would claim through job centre. Good luck. It was 125 a week but it's gone up now I think xx

I'm sure you still get it hun same amount but you would claim through job centre. Good luck. It was 125 a week but it's gone up now I think xx

Ohh well I've looked online and it all sounds very confusing so I'll go into the job centre and ask them! I read its around £135 ish!! Thanks :)

I'm on unpaid leave just now for 20 weeks to complete a course not funded by my work so I thunk I'll have the same problem. Will look into it closer to my return date

Starting my 2ww now. Really hoping its our month. Have been doin accupuncture the past few weeks. Have heard its good when ttc. Fingers crossed i will be joining ye with my bfp soon!

Hope ye are keeping well xx

Well the diet has gone right out if the window thus weekend! Will start again Tuesday Im so stressed with one thing and another I need chocolate! I'm now 6months pregnant well there abouts and OMG the backache is crippling I have a weak back anyway so I think I may need Physio or some sort of scaffolding to hold me up ha! Sick to death of people telling me I'm huge!!!! What do they expect in carrying a child and have an appetite like a horse!!!! Argh

Well i know where the terrible nausea and raging hunger has come from ... Just been for an early scan and im 8 weeks pregnant with TWINS!!!!!!!
So relieved that all looks well, strong heartbeats - we are just a bit stunned!!
I've had a suspicion all along that this was the case. So i definitely am going back to group on Thursday - im going to be the size of a bus anyway!

Rach

Back