Pregnancy and Slimming World

Wow they have become a lot more expensive, they must be in demand. What times your appointment tomorrow x

A few of my friends have had them scans they said they were only £40 so I think the same must be really popular now!
1.30 tomorrow then seeing consultant straight afterwards! Eeek, will you be having a natural birth then rather than c section now? I should find out tomorrow but they gave told me that due to having diabetes they will be either inducing me or I'll be having a c section at around 38 weeks whether the placenta has moved it not! It's scary as hell with your first isn't It! Because I've never experienced giving birth I just don't think you can mentally prepare yourself no matter how many stories you hear and programmes you watch every delivery is different so I'm just taking each day as it comes :) x

A few of my friends have had them scans they said they were only £40 so I think the same must be really popular now!
1.30 tomorrow then seeing consultant straight afterwards! Eeek, will you be having a natural birth then rather than c section now? I should find out tomorrow but they gave told me that due to having diabetes they will be either inducing me or I'll be having a c section at around 38 weeks whether the placenta has moved it not! It's scary as hell with your first isn't It! Because I've never experienced giving birth I just don't think you can mentally prepare yourself no matter how many stories you hear and programmes you watch every delivery is different so I'm just taking each day as it comes :) x
Yea thats how much they were around 4 years ago when i was pregnant with my first and thankfully i didnt go for it then otherwise i would be forking out the ridiculous prices they charge now to make sure i treated every baby fair lol x
Yes I will be having a natural birth as placenta has moved up and all my other 3 births were natural deliveries too. You are right about mentally preparing yourself because until you go through it you dont know how it will be and lets just say i was a bit cocky with my first and thought everything will be perfect and that i didnt want any pain relief apart from gas and air but lets just say that notion went out of the window as soon as my labour started lol. Also all 3 of my labours have been different so dont know what to expect this time round either x
Atleast tomorrow you will get a better idea of what kind of birth you will be getting and so prepare yourself a little for it x

I'm one of the horror stories which I won't share with first time mums on here yet my friends have had fabulous births. One was even scared to tell me about her lovely pain free water birth 6 months after my experience.

Everyone is different. Even my sister's 3 sections haven't been as bad as my 2 so ya never know. Keep your options open & remember its worth it :)

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

I'm one of the horror stories which I won't share with first time mums on here yet my friends have had fabulous births. One was even scared to tell me about her lovely pain free water birth 6 months after my experience.

Everyone is different. Even my sister's 3 sections haven't been as bad as my 2 so ya never know. Keep your options open & remember its worth it :)

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

Ooooh - I do love a good story...

My labour was uneventful but long - took 38hrs to deliver from waters breaking. Was out on pitocin as labour was not progressing - things soon sped up and had a big baby boy at the end of it.

Wooohooooo placenta has moved :) I'm happy about that! Consultant said everything looks fab the baby is doing great :) they are inducing me 38 weeks but maybe earlier due to diabetes :)

Wooohooooo placenta has moved :) I'm happy about that! Consultant said everything looks fab the baby is doing great :) they are inducing me 38 weeks but maybe earlier due to diabetes :)

Congratulations Slinky. That is absolutely fantastic news. Well done. Now you have to do something nice tonight to celebrate.

Oh thats good news, was she still breech at the scan x

No she had moved around so her head is down again but couldn't get a piccie! Not that it matters she will here in about 6 weeks! Eeek scary

Ah bonus. That's fantastic. Right way round and the placenta has moved. As my 5yr old would say, awesome.

[Laura 30th June
Slinky son 5th July
Safia - 16th July
Allimack - 10th August
Mama - 17th Oct (don't actually have my date so this can change in 3 weeks at my scan)
Bunny - 29th october

Sorry couldn't find the most recent list so apologise for anyone I've mussed off! :-/

I've added my details:

Laura 30th June
Slinky son 5th July
Safia - 16th July
Allimack - 10th August
Mama - 17th Oct (don't actually have my date so this can change in 3 weeks at my scan)
Bunny - 29th october
Gemmalina - 19 January

I've added my details:

Laura 30th June
Slinky son 5th July
Safia - 16th July
Allimack - 10th August
Rjg123 - 20th Oct (no exact date yet but this is me at 37wks when they expect to deliver twins)
Bunny - 29th october
Gemmalina - 19 January

I've also added me!!

Oh boy do I feel fat now and now I look pregnant, haha! But all my beautiful non maternity clothes that don't fit away, be a long time before I see them again!

Morning Everyone! Hope you are all ok? Hops the weather is good with you it seems okay so far here! Last night a felt like I had been hit by an exhaustion train after a busy week at work mixed with feeling of nausea! So glad it's bank hols this weekend then I have my 12 week appt on Wed hoping I will feel more relaxed after that!

Hope you all have a good weekend

K xx

Gosh I don't know about you ladies but my my I am struggling with this heat! I shouldn't moan but bloody hell dripping isn't the word! It's still nice to get some vitamin D in out bodies though :)

Wow! I've turned into a cranky b!tch today all of a sudden. Just let the hubby have it for everything he has (or hasn't done) that has been bothering me. I'm totally blaming the hormones.

Back